Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options

B

Did anyone go to ebbsfleet yesterday. I was supposed to but got called in to work.

Yep. Very poor 1st half. Didn't really deserve to be level at half time, but Powell's free kick was excellent. Much better 2nd half. Had several chances to kill the game off after going in front. Their goal was down to a big deflection which left Ashmore no chance. Fleet are very good going forward, but very suspect in defence
    Thanks, but they lost a full back to international duty and have a bad crop of injuries. Still unbeaten this year. But need to turn these draws into wins .
    That's true. They're badly missing Dave Winfield in my opinion
    Yes he's out till February apparently
  • Options
    FA Cup qualifying 2nd round draw today. Highest level present is the National League North/South so Dartford and Welling both come in here.

Some of the local draws...

Dartford v Barking
    Welling v Haringey Boro or Hitching Town
    Glebe v Phoenix Sports

Thamesmead Town might be happiest though as they've got a home tie vs. Billericay Town. I think there's a good chance this could be picked as the online game which I imagine includes some broadcast revenue.

Hopefully the team's go on a good cup run (even if i follow Chelmsford) as, despite what Palace and Millwall have crowed about over the last 20 years, it's still been over 70 years since the best corner of London paraded the FA cup!

• Options
    Chelmsford get a home tie against Ramsgate or Egham town
  • Options
    Great result for ten man Welling at Braintree.
    Best I have seen them play so far this season
    Drew 1-1, goal disallowed and one cleared off the line.
    This with both their strikers out injured.
  • Options
    Deeping v Kidderminster on the BBC.
  • Options
    Shame. I was hoping Thamesmead might get it this time...
  • Options
    Welling two up
  • Options
    Dartford win 3-0 after the mini blip against East Thurrock.

COYD
  • Options
    Slough Town 8 - 1 winners against Dunstable.
    Come on you rebels!!!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Welling two up

Did you go?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They ain't looking too shabby Dave.
    You down there Tuesday night?
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Welling two up

Did you go?
    No mate, couldn't make football today
  • Options

They ain't looking too shabby Dave.
    You down there Tuesday night?

Yes mate, am away this weekend so couldn't make today.
  • Options
    Just don't wear your lucky Holland top :-)
  • Options
    iainment said:

Slough Town 8 - 1 winners against Dunstable.
    Come on you rebels!!!

1-1 after 54 mins
  • Options
    Anorther draw for ebbsfleet only unbeaten team in the national league but now 17 th
  • Options
    Not one for you London chaps, FA cup night for me, afc Rushden & Diamonds v Alfreton Town, not even sure how far quali has got to yet but never seen town so hoping for a good game.
  • Options

Not one for you London chaps, FA cup night for me, afc Rushden & Diamonds v Alfreton Town, not even sure how far quali has got to yet but never seen town so hoping for a good game.

Welling have just entered (i.e. Conference South level) so despite being knocked out there will be two more rounds before the 1st Round proper begins with the Conference Premier entering at the last Qualifying stage
  • Options
    Chelmsford host Weymouth in the 3rd qualifying round, having dispatched Ramsgate for 7 of the best. Chris Dickson with a hattrick. Hopefully that puts our season back on track, because recent results have been poor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We (Hendon) signed Danny Uchechi.

Is he any good? (injured at the moment).
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

We (Hendon) signed Danny Uchechi.

Is he any good? (injured at the moment).

Bloody hell thats a name from the past!!... Why wasnt he part of the Legends game?
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Chelmsford host Weymouth in the 3rd qualifying round, having dispatched Ramsgate for 7 of the best. Chris Dickson with a hattrick. Hopefully that puts our season back on track, because recent results have been poor.

Lets hope not, I have had Dartford at 8/1 for the league.
  • Options
    Alfreton march on cruising past Rushden 3-1, all good fun for about 750 or so hardy souls on a chilly night, even had a copper trying to separate a boozy aged hooligan from venting his fury, what fun.
  • Options
    Nine man welling beat Havant away.
    Midfielder steps up to take the green jersey and saves a penalty
    What a day out.
    Welling BTTS @ 11/2 put the icing on the cake.
    South western trains are shit
  • Options

Nine man welling beat Havant away.
    Midfielder steps up to take the green jersey and saves a penalty
    What a day out.
    Welling BTTS @ 11/2 put the icing on the cake.
    South western trains are shit

I nearly went today, wished I had now.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Mate, it was up there with villa away.
    They might only get 500 at home, but had 100+ there today.
    Had some proper plank with 657 tattooed on his neck giving it the big un.
    When they chanted about the raider (Wealdstone) half the stadium was in tears of laughter.
    One of those days that make it all worthwhile.
    The entire team came over and spent ten minutes shaking every supporters Hands.
    Proper football.
  • Options
    Havant Welling post match comment
    For those that are interested
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVcnEdc4qhk
  • Options
    I ticked off Dover today, 1-0 against Solihull Moors. Dover didn't play like promotion chasers, it was a pretty boring game and a 'community day' so lots of irritating kids running around.

I should be at Maidstone v Bromley on Tuesday. Do any Maidstone goers know if there is motorcycle parking at the ground, or the nearest safe place? Thanks.
  • Options
    Nice finish and a good assist by Kevin Lisbie for Cray Valley against Sheppey United in the SCEFL today.