Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Found the fixtures for the opening weekend of the Combined Counties Premier Division, they've apologised for the delay on twitter today and hope to have the website updated in the next few days

http://www.ccleague.co.uk/19_0fix.htm

Full fixtures for Spartan South Midlands have been found here for you Elfs

https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/divisions/24/
  • Options
    Found the fixtures for the opening weekend of the Combined Counties Premier Division, they've apologised for the delay on twitter today and hope to have the website updated in the next few days

Nice one mate, thanks.

@blackpool72 thank you for your time......
  • Options
    Josh Umerah has signed for Ebbsfleet after being released
    Fairly decent move for him, stays local and plays in the National which is probably his level at the moment
  • Options

The full list of Combined Counties are up now.

Cheers @ForeverAddickted
  • Options
    I'm trying to get the Spartan South Midlands and Combined Counties fixtures for this season.

Does anybody have the links?
    I laid awake for hours last night in anticipation at the release of those fixtures.
  • Options
    Fixture list wasn’t very kind for following Charlton and Eastbourne Borough. Basically, Eastbourne are at home when Charlton are at home. Last season was good because they were at home when we were playing away to northern opposition.

Tonbridge on the 6th August will be my only match before Xmas.
    Same problem with Tonbridge Angels fixtures this season :(
  • Options
    Are there agreements between clubs for the Christmas period, as looking at the fixture list it's the 3rd season running where Welling host Dartford on Boxing Day, with the reverse fixture on NYD? Weird that it's always this way round.
  • Options
    I'm trying to get the Spartan South Midlands and Combined Counties fixtures for this season.

Does anybody have the links?
    I laid awake for hours last night in anticipation at the release of those fixtures.
    So did I!
  • Options
    billericay have smashed the internet announcing new signing Matt Rhead from Lincoln City. They’ve signed him on an undisclosed deal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    billericay have smashed the internet announcing new signing Matt Rhead from Lincoln City. They’ve signed him on an undisclosed deal.

Wow that's a big signing, seen him play for the red imps a few times and he is well above that level...
  • Options

Wow that's a big signing, seen him play for the red imps a few times and he is well above that level...
    35 though, so maybe past his prime...
  • Options

35 though, so maybe past his prime...

Good point but still a handfull
  • Options
    Welling 2-0 up against Gillingham
  • Options
    Welling 2-0 up against Gillingham
    3-0 now but sounds like Gills put a youth team out

Four under 23s, two members of first team squad frozen out. Rest are under 18s with the exception of the trialist who is possibly Norman Wabo who was on trial with Dartford recently
  • Options
    Lets not let trivial statistics like that get in the way.
  • Options
    Aaron Barnes just signed for Dulwich Hamlet.
  • Options
    My first game of the season tonight, Eastbourne Borough v Tonbridge Angels. Hopefully, Eastbourne can get some points on the board after a late defeat on Saturday.
  • Options
    Im going to pop over and watch Bromley v Ebbsfleet tonight.
  • Options
    3 points for Wings 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-0 Eastbourne. Eastbourne have definitely improved from finishing 1 point above the relegation zone last season. I do fear for Tonbridge this season
  • Options
    Great great performance by welling tonight 
  • Options
    Bromley 3-1 Ebbsfleet. Three very good goals from the home side who were well worthy of their win. 
  • Options
    I went to Dulwich Hamlet v Wealdstone. A close game, Wealdstone were pretty strong but Dulwich scored the only goal following a first half corner.
    A clean sheet for Ashley Maynard-Brewer who played well enough.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    Bromley 3-1 Ebbsfleet. Three very good goals from the home side who were well worthy of their win. 
    Fair number of former Charlton players in that match even without the retired Johnson, especially for Ebbsfleet

Reeco, Aswad Thomas, Lawrie Wilson, Umerah, Weston, Obileye
  • Options
    Is Welling always that bad??
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    Fair number of former Charlton players in that match even without the retired Johnson, especially for Ebbsfleet

Reeco, Aswad Thomas, Lawrie Wilson, Umerah, Weston, Obileye
    Why their bottom after 2 games. 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    They've just taken 4 points off 2 sides who came down from the Conference. It's a pretty solid start given their manager left in pre season.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Don't get your point?
  • Options
    seth plum said:u
    I went to Dulwich Hamlet v Wealdstone. A close game, Wealdstone were pretty strong but Dulwich scored the only goal following a first half corner.
    A clean sheet for Ashley Maynard-Brewer who played well enough.
    Agree. Thought AMB had a very solid game and made some crucial saves including a couple of brave takes at the feet of the striker. One error dropping s crossed ball could have been costly.

Aaron Barnes at full back was, imo, disappointing giving  away possession a lot.

6 points out of 6 for Hamlet