Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Well done the Wings. Was it a stonewall pen?
    Who gives a f**k
  • Options
    Shame that Woking turned it round but i guess they probably expected it'd be Woking in the final anyway
  • Options
    Salford v Eastleigh into extra time. Just a few days after Eastleigh played extra time to get here. Salford meanwhile have not played for a week. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Woking v Welling set to be next Sunday @ 3pm
  • Options
    Salford v Eastleigh about to go to pens 
    Live on BTSport 2
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Salford v Eastleigh into extra time. Just a few days after Eastleigh played extra time to get here. Salford meanwhile have not played for a week. 
    Fair play to Eastleigh 2 matches both going to extra time within 4 days

Shootout up next
  • Options
    Salford miss first pen

Rooney injured whilst taking it
  • Options
    No way is he injured. Good cover though
  • Options
    Salford win
  • Options
    Salford v Fylde at Wembley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    15k attendance max.
  • Options
    Salford win
    Deeply annoying. 
  • Options
    The play-offs are massively good for football, creating an interest for thousands that otherwise would see attendances plummet.

• Options
    "Shit its gone over the bar, I know I will clutch my leg and make out I am injured"
  • Options
    We will see how injured he was if he makes the final or not
  • Options
    1 side will make their first ever appearance in the football league.
  • Options
    Bank holiday with mediocre weather so wife's in Weymouth, daughter worked as Grid girl at Brands hatch and after the valley success on Saturday, a new ground for me and son at East Molesey to watch Met Police v Poole Town in the Evostik Southern League Premier South Play Off Final.

"Come on you plod"  what no coppers play for the Met ? I blame the commissioner.
    You Dick.
  • Options
    The old bill beat the Dolphins 1-0 but now have to play Tonbridge Angels in the super play off. More straight forward in the Top 3 divisions of the EFL.
  • Options
    As far as I was aware, both Fylde and Salford are pretty much despised by the rest of the non-league teams. Is this true? Who would people rather see promoted of the two?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As far as I was aware, both Fylde and Salford are pretty much despised by the rest of the non-league teams. Is this true? Who would people rather see promoted of the two?
    Probably because both have "paid" their way up through the pyramid - Id have liked seeing Wrexham back in the Football League to be honest
  • Options
    I have been to both grounds this season, zero atmosphere at both BUT boards with ambition.

Something a certain club I know do not have.
  • Options
    Salford 1-0 up
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Met police 1 Tonbridge Angels 0 HT

1000 or so Angels fans here in a 1500 crowd.
  • Options
    2-0 Salford
  • Options
    3-0 now. Salford will be in the football league for the first time ever next season.
  • Options
    Pitiful attendance. 8049!
  • Options
    Tonbridge angels lead met police 3-2 in extra time 
  • Options
    Tonbridge Angels promoted to National League South!!!!! Excellent achievement 
  • Options
    Great come back by Tonbridge Angels
    2-1 down until the 85th minute, winner in extra time for a 3-2 victory.
    Angels fans enjoying the Met Police social club bar.