Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse vs Spurs

Comments

• Options
    Fiiiiiish said:

They won't get humiliated week in week out. Holloway will get them fighting for everything, quality and class is what tells in the league though and they have very little.

As for the 'Let the games begin' fan art, I'm impressed they spelt all the words correctly......once I finished cringing.

Not wanting to defend the Palace freaks, but Isn't that banner just an advert for Monster energy drink? I'm sure I've seen the "M" written like that in their adverts.
  • Options
    they tried and lost 1nil to spurs first home game----------we rolled over 1 nil to smogland in our first game. Cant see anyway we can take the piss.
  • Options
    Of course we can take the piss lighten up mate.
  • Options
    Will we have a palace match thread every week?

Weird.
  • Options
    no we cant --i said.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Weird.

There are often threads on televised games, not really that weird.
  • Options
    I didn't ask that question though.
  • Options
    WSS said:

The thread was due to them being on tv. I doubt there will be a thread whilst we're playing.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Well as we've had one match and thus one match thread the implication was that it's a recurring thing but I doubt we've ever had a match thread for a non-televised Palace game and I can't see that happening now.
  • Options
    Not sure how much Spurs squad cost but freebie Kevin Phillips was classiest player on pitch when he came on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cool just asking. 3 of their first 4 games are on TV I think.

Suppose it was always going to happen regardless.
  • Options
    WSS said:

3 of their first 4 games are on TV I think.

How do you know that? Sounds like someone is obsessed. :-)
  • Options
    I am!
  • Options
    Latest????
  • Options
    Looking at Hull , Palace won't be bottom Hull were junk
  • Options

Looking at Hull , Palace won't be bottom Hull were junk

Bit harsh judging them on Chelsea away.
  • Options
    Had spurs and chelsea double today. palarse will be bottom.
  • Options
    Just think they offered lless than nothing

And I don't really rate steve bruce

Chelsea didn't even have to get out of reverse !
  • Options
    just watching MOTD2. Their fans really are excitable, sad Nigels.
  • Options
    Need to remember that Spurs were without their best player in Bale and had to adjust to that.

If Bale had played then he might have done real damage.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:

Weird.

Yet you keep commenting on it. Even weirder.
  • Options
    On that showing I think Spurs might struggle for top 10 let alone top 4
  • Options

On that showing I think Spurs might struggle for top 10 let alone top 4

True, the genius of Bale must have won them about 10+ points last season (he scored three last minute winners), losing him would be devastating, he is probably their best wide player since Waddle.
  • Options
    He's probably their best wide player in history.
  • Options
    They would not be able to replace him easily either, this saga has got so much attention that all other clubs will know how much money AVB has got to play with and will therefor take the p*ss.
  • Options
    I think people are being harsh on spurs. That was a tricky fixture to kick off with and they got the job done. If defoe and couple of others had their shooting boots on it would of been more.
  • Options
    No Bolasie for Palace who was one of their best players last season. As overrated as he is, Zaha will be a huge loss for them.

Williams is going to be a top player but Palace are doomed.
  • Options
    It's the start of the season, 4 debutants in the Spurs side and we won without getting out of first gear. Should have been three or four and no one would have batted an eye lid.

Palace will be relegated by Easter.

Hey, could be worse, we could have lost 3-1 at home to Villa :)
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

It's the start of the season, 4 debutants in the Spurs side and we won without getting out of first gear. Should have been three or four and no one would have batted an eye lid.

You wouldn't have been allowed back on here if your boys had lost to that lot!
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

You wouldn't have been allowed back on here if your boys had lost to that lot!
    Ha, I think I would have booked myself a month holiday to somewhere...