Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse vs Spurs

Comments

• Options
    Anyone know of a good online stream for the game?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    PALACE ARE HERE, LET THE GAMES BEGIN

• Options
    Lets get behind the boys and make some noise. ;-)
  • Options
    Were Palace really just described as "have nots" after spending 6m on Dwight bloody Gayle???
  • Options
    "A case of the haves and have nots" ffs
  • Options
    The cheerleaders were looking good.
  • Options
    Yes, that does look to be the worst Premier team to ever take the field of play. Most of them are average Championship players & a few are League 1 level.

Only Speroni, Jedinak & possibly Gayle are Prem standard.

0-4 !
  • Options
    Cheerleaders at a football match are an abomination
  • Options
    Who the hell are Nigel's kit makers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C'mon Spurs (and I don't say that often).....WTF was that banner behind the goal as they came out.

Also seems Palace have made their pitch as narrow as they possobly can
  • Options
    In the interview with Bruce he said 8 teams have been in the prem from the start. I can get Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man U, Liverpool and Everton. Who are the other 2?
  • Options
    We're obsessed
  • Options
    Villa
  • Options

In the interview with Bruce he said 8 teams have been in the prem from the start. I can get Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man U, Liverpool and Everton. Who are the other 2?

Villa must be one
  • Options

There has only actually been 7. The 6 you have listed + Villa.
  • Options
    Spurs started poorly
  • Options
    Bruce has got it wrong their only 7 teams
  • Options
    Yes, that's a very weak looking Palace team, due to the sale of Zaha and the injury to Murray (I do feel a bit sorry for him actually) and lack of significant purchases, they're probably weaker than the team that got them promoted in the first place!

Still, when their back in the Championship next season, still getting big parachute payments, and with cash to rebuild the ground, they'll be in a far better place than we will be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace singing has stopped.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Yes, that's a very weak looking Palace team, due to the sale of Zaha and the injury to Murray (I do feel a bit sorry for him actually) and lack of significant purchases, they're probably weaker than the team that got them promoted in the first place!

Still, when their back in the Championship next season, still getting big parachute payments, and with cash to rebuild the ground, they'll be in a far better place than we will be.

DON'T WANNA HEAR IT...

Lalalalalalalalala

• Options
    Boring match
  • Options
    Let the cringe begin.
  • Options
    Are we allowed to discuss the score, this being prior to MOTD2?
  • Options
    I think Soldado will score a shitload of goals for Tottingham this year. Good finisher, strong, fast and has a little bit of filth about him.
  • Options
    Oh - and Dwight Gayle is one of the weirdest looking people I've ever seen
  • Options
    reckon Palarse will nick this one 1-0.
  • Options
    Painful to watch while we're mincing around against poxy barnsley and doncaster

More importantly how many years before we finish above the stripey twats

At least its not millwall

Repeat till they're relegated
  • Options

This