Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse vs Spurs

Comments

• Options

Painful to watch while we're mincing around against poxy barnsley and doncaster

More importantly how many years before we finish above the stripey twats

At least its not millwall

Repeat till they're relegated

Remember some of our fans were saying when the fixtures came out that they prefer barnsley and doncaster.
  • Options
    Exactly.

At least its not the spanners
  • Options
    Yes !
  • Options
    That Moxy prat.
  • Options
    Game over. Hahhahahahaha.
  • Options
    Get in
  • Options
    hahahaha penalty
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    lol karma after their 16 pens last year?
  • Options
    Moxey is a tosser!
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Moxey is a tosser!

Still remember him goading the Charlton fans away at Palace... Absolute bellend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think Spurs' kit is very smart.
  • Options

Oh dear!
  • Options
    That's one of the worst shots I've ever seen
  • Options
    TravHouse said:

cafckev said:

Moxey is a tosser!

Still remember him goading the Charlton fans away at Palace... Absolute bellend
    Yeap, that's why i hate the mist out of all the Palarse team.
  • Options

Painful to watch while we're mincing around against poxy barnsley and doncaster

More importantly how many years before we finish above the stripey twats

Repeat till they're relegated

Remember some of our fans were saying when the fixtures came out that they prefer barnsley and doncaster.
    I don't think anyone said that.
  • Options
    Danny Baker ‏@prodnose
    SKY: "Palace still very much in with a shout in this game!" True. Unfortunately it's "Help".
  • Options
    They've got some funny looking buggers down there haven't they?
    Every time I look at someone in the Palace crowd I'm reminded of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
  • Options
    Phillips is their best player
  • Options
    They're playing like a League 1 team in their biggest cup game for years - they'll be knackered by Xmas if that's the only way they can compete.
  • Options
    "Palace can look back with some satisfaction on their first game" - if Sigurdsson and Defie had their shooting boots on that would have been 5-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Well done lads, we only lost by one!"

Hopefully that's their best result of the season.
  • Options
    My bet Palace to get no points all season still on...
  • Options
    lol, easiest £40 I will make this season.
    Palarse, bringing the long ball game back to the prem.
  • Options
    Speroni, Dikgacoi, Jedinak and Phillips are the only players they've got of any class at all. What's the point of them getting Campana and not playing him at home? He's not exactly going to be any use away from home. They're awful - but Holloway will find a way to make them semi-competitive. There's no doubt they'll go down, but any of you expecting them to be humiliated every week are in for a surprise, I think.
  • Options

Speroni, Dikgacoi, Jedinak and Phillips are the only players they've got of any class at all. What's the point of them getting Campana and not playing him at home? He's not exactly going to be any use away from home. They're awful - but Holloway will find a way to make them semi-competitive. There's no doubt they'll go down, but any of you expecting them to be humiliated every week are in for a surprise, I think.

True, but I don't think anyone really thinks they'll get humiliated every week.
    We can always hope though!
  • Options
    Ridiculous scoreline, I am flabbergasted!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Well done Spurs. Palace to beat that famous low points in the Prem set by Derby.
  • Options
    They won't get humiliated week in week out. Holloway will get them fighting for everything, quality and class is what tells in the league though and they have very little.

As for the 'Let the games begin' fan art, I'm impressed they spelt all the words correctly......once I finished cringing.
  • Options
    Crowd less than 24000.
  • Options
    I have to admit that Palace did well all things considered.

But it was a good spot re them narrowing the pitch. You could have parked a car sideways along both sides of the pitch. It definitely helped, giving the opposition less space to play.