Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palarse vs Spurs

Can't see anything but a Spurs win, therefore will watch it to see Palarse get humiliated.

Comments

• First game so Palace up for it and Spuds a bit rusty could end a draw I reckon. Hoping Spurs chalk up a cricket score though.
  • hope that the lillywhites aren't complacent because the clearasil boys are going to be right up for it.
  • Should be interesting to see how Dwight Gayle does. Personally don't think he's ready yet if ever.
    £4.5 mil was crazy money.
  • They will go down, no chance of them staying up.
  • They will go down, no chance of them staying up.

And laugh all the way to the bank with their parachute money

• Going to be hilarious seeing them get beat.

I mean we are on fire at the minute aren't we.

Millwall 0 - Huddersfield 1 didn't bring a smile to your face yesterday then ?

• Crystal Palace
    The Eagles won 16 penalties, more than any other side, in the Championship last season, including the one in the play-off final that took them to the Premier League.
    The last time Palace opened up a Premier League season with a home match at Selhurst Park, they lost 6-1 to Liverpool in 1994-95.
    Both Palace and their opposition have scored in all four of the Eagles' opening-day fixtures in the Premier League.
    Tottenham
    This will be the 16th time Tottenham have played away from home in their opening Premier League game, a competition-record. They have only managed to win two of their last 12 opening-day fixtures (W2, D4, L6).
    Tottenham scored 16 goals from outside the box in the top-flight last season, the most in the top flight. Gareth Bale was responsible for nine of them.
    Their total of 72 points last season was the highest ever Premier League total recorded by a team finishing outside the top four. In the 2010-11 season that would have been enough for Spurs to finish second.
    Tottenham and Swansea were the only clubs not to be awarded a single penalty kick last season - the first time this has happened since Charlton Athletic in 2004-05.
  • I'd love to see the Glaziers relegated with an all time record low points tally.
    Unfortunately, for all that 'olly is slightly barking, he seems to be able to draw the best out of average/mediocre players with his us against the world mentality.
    I can see them staying up and I can see them starting with an early upset against Spurs.
    Let's hope not!
  • Sponsored links:

Millwall 0 - Huddersfield 1 didn't bring a smile to your face yesterday then ?

It did indeed. But theres a reason for that. I hate them more. The mrs is millwall and they are in the same league as us.
  • Palaces team today looks bloody awful, it seems like they haven't strengthened at all! If that team doesn't get hammered by spurs I give up
  • If the Spuds don't score 9 (nine) then I will be shocked!
  • Possibly the worst 11 ever to start a Prem game...............hahahahaha
    LINEUP, BOOKINGS (0) & SUBSTITUTIONS (0)
    Crystal Palace
    01 Speroni
    02 Ward
    19 Gabbidon
    21 Moxey
    27 Delaney
    08 Dikgacoi
    10 Garvan
    11 Dobbie
    15 Jedinak
    18 Wilbraham
    16 Gayle
  • That's appalling. Do they have lots of injuries or is that pretty much their strongest team ?
  • edited August 2013
    Only Gayle (who has never played in PL) added to the starting line-up from last season... given their end of season form, it looks top-half Championship at best.

Campana who couldn't get a game at Sevilla, (Lemon) Marange who was being farmed out by Bordeaux and Chamakh on the bench lol. Where are Thomas and Bolasie?
  • Where's Campana?
  • Soldado starts up front for spurs, quite looking forward to this. Don't let us down spurs.
  • I guess Murray's still injured ?
  • sorry guys full line-ups
    LINEUP, BOOKINGS (0) & SUBSTITUTIONS (0)
    Crystal Palace
    01 Speroni
    02 Ward
    19 Gabbidon
    21 Moxey
    27 Delaney
    08 Dikgacoi
    10 Garvan
    11 Dobbie
    15 Jedinak
    18 Wilbraham
    16 Gayle
    Substitutes
    25 Alexander
    03 Marange
    06 Campana
    12 O'Keefe
    20 Williams
    09 Phillips
    29 Chamakh
    Tottenham Hotspur
    25 Lloris
    02 Walker
    03 Rose
    05 Vertonghen
    20 Dawson
    08 Paulinho
    19 Dembele
    22 Sigurdsson
    07 Lennon
    09 Soldado
    21 Chadli
    Substitutes
    24 Friedel
    04 Kaboul
    16 Naughton
    15 Capoue
    17 Townsend
    28 Carroll
    18 Defoe

• Sponsored links:

• edited August 2013
    se9addick said:

I guess Murray's still injured ?

6 months I think..

Where are Thomas and Bolasie?

Injured which is a blow to them - if nothing else they could have caused problems with the pace.

Not having their best player in Zaha won't help either - he really was the difference in the play-off final.
  • ive gone soldado 1st goal 0-3
  • Should be interesting to see how Dwight Gayle does. Personally don't think he's ready yet if ever.
    £4.5 mil was crazy money.

Wasn't it 6?
  • Palace mate (I know, I know, I'm too nice) is chirping away on Facebook about how the palace squad cost less than soldado etc.

Would love to be thumped every week in the prem for the money they're getting
  • Jedinak to get sent off, dirty, elbowing thug!
  • Proper atmosphere. Fair play
  • Anyone else see that bizarre 'Palace are here' Saw thing? I'm genuinely concerned I will never stop laughing
  • A lot of full kit wankers in that ground
  • Jedinak to get sent off, dirty, elbowing thug!

By the look of his eye he got a bit of his own medicine.

"Let the games begin" *cringe*