Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth v Charlton Ath |Sat 3rd Aug 2013| Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    1-2 comfortable away win for this years Championship winners in waiting! COYR's
  • Options
    Simon Francis on the programme cover today
  • Options
    Not enough bite in CM for me.
  • Options
    Splodge said:

Simon Francis on the programme cover today

It's an omen I tell you

• Options
    If JJ isn't fit then I'd probably have something like this;

Prichard Hughes Gower Harriott

I've got a sneaking suspicion he's going to start with Green though and play 4-5-1.
  • Options
    Hughes and Gower in the middle, Pritch and Cal out wide.

We never lose with Hughes.
  • Options
    cheeky 2-0 win to pop the Cherries bubble
  • Options
    Can't wait to see Harriott and Wiggins destroy Francis.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

If Francis plays like he did for us they will. He was good going forward but not much of a defender for my liking. However I've heard he has improved quite a bit. I have him down to score but us to win 1-2. Well hoping for anyway
  • Options
    Going to go and sit on beach then footie. Anyone see the fireworks last night? Looking forward to more fireworks today!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kimbo said:

Going to go and sit on beach then footie. Anyone see the fireworks last night? Looking forward to more fireworks today!!!

...glad you enjoyed them I got them put on as a special for travelling Addicks.

Weathers supposed to be a bit mixed with possible showers later. Currently cloudy lots of blue in between. I would say bring your anorak but that's a given...
  • Options
    My 4yo nephew is our mascot today.
  • Options
    Madz said:

If Francis plays like he did for us they will. He was good going forward but not much of a defender for my liking. However I've heard he has improved quite a bit. I have him down to score but us to win 1-2. Well hoping for anyway
    Can't see him scoring as he's always liable to a rush of blood to the head in the final third of the pitch but I've posted before that, having seen him a few times last season, he is much improved. If he handles the stick from our lot I wouldn't be surprised if he's picking up MOTM later tbh.

Hopefully Wiggy will be up for it too and not let them get at him. He's still not exactly a fan favourite down here.
  • Options
    Wiggins to score - nailed on!!

the first game of the season, both teams up for it, especially newly promoted bournemouth, so expecting a tough start for charlton but i think it will end in a draw.

COYR!!!!
  • Options
    Put a tenner on us.
  • Options
    Easing into the season with a cheeky little 1-0, Pritch with a 61st minute, low drive into the bottom right from 7 yards.
  • Options
    Easy win for us - we were on fire at the end of last season and will carry on from where we left off. 5-0 to the reds.
  • Options

I bet he's really excited. Hope he has a day to remember!

• Options

0-6

Had a dream last night that we won 6-0 with JJ getting a hatrick. Blows that one out of the water if he is injured!

• Options
    So daft question their Coulibaly is not the same one we had on trial :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think he has signed for Leon so only if he is on loan.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    It's a different one, but also a striker. So another one we missed out on. Sort it out Powell. http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/10590383.Cherries__Coulibaly_desperate_to_prove_himself_in_English_game/
  • Options
    Few quid on an away win. Comfortable 0-2 for the ADDICKS ! Please no squeaky bottom last few minutes
  • Options
    Carry on from where we left off in may.. Ei ei ei ei o... 3 1 addicks.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who wants to see Green start on the right? I'm usually far from his biggest fan but he's worked hard in preseason and done well. Deserves a go.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I've seen him three times in pre season and seen nothing to warrant him a place even in a sunday league team.
    I thought he was improving at the end of last season but recently I can't say i saw him manage one decent cross.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

I bet he's really excited. Hope he has a day to remember!

What a great experience for him. Am sure he'll love it.

0-1 to us Big Bad Yann early in the 2nd half.
  • Options

I've seen him three times in pre season and seen nothing to warrant him a place even in a sunday league team.
    I thought he was improving at the end of last season but recently I can't say i saw him manage one decent cross.

Fair enough I have the same opinion based on previous seasons and I haven't seen any preseason games I'm just going by what I've read. To me it sounded like he'd worked hard and done well so you'd think Powell would reward that. But if you say he hasn't done well then...
  • Options

kimbo said:

...glad you enjoyed them I got them put on as a special for travelling Addicks.

Weathers supposed to be a bit mixed with possible showers later. Currently cloudy lots of blue in between. I would say bring your anorak but that's a given...
    Thanks very much for the fireworks now please sort out the sun. Feel a it of a pillick sitting on a beach in a bikini.
  • Options
    Nearest thing to a "home" game for me.
    I won't leave the house until near enough 2 and will be sat in the ground by twenty past.
    I'm feeling unusually optimistic (based on nothing except perhaps the buzz of getting Sordell in at the 11th hour)
    1-2 to the addicks