Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth v Charlton Ath |Sat 3rd Aug 2013| Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Will be more than happy with a point
    but bournemouth will have the extra buzz of a new season in a higher league and will edge us out 1 or 2-0
    Francis will have Harriott in his pocket and Wiggins will crack under all the grief he'll get from the home fans
    Oh the joys of another season upon us !!
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    Got my kiss me quick hat ready for the mornining and a few days in bournmouth but think we will be coming back with nil points I'm afraid and a lacklustre performance up front .
  • Options
    I fancy a 1-0 win, a Yann header in the first half, then defending deep to take the 3 points - COYR!
  • Options
    0-0 written all over this one
  • Options
    I've changed my mind 2-0, Yann with a first half header, defending deep and the a late second on the break from.... Sordell!! ;-)
  • Options
    2-0 to us. Yann and Harriott with the goals.
  • Options

we lose 1-0. everyone gets drunk.

this
  • Options
    We'll win and everyone will get drunk
  • Options
    Win or loose we're on the booze.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bournemouth 1 Charlton 0

(Francis 96)

What goes around comes around.
  • Options
    I'm liking 0-0 for this as well. I also think Francis will have a decent game, he will be up for it.

They better have curry pies down there.
  • Options
    Reading their injury problems and the fact they havent really strengthened a side that finished 2nd in L1 last season, im now confident of a win.

We are shit hot away from home.

2-0 Charlton.
  • Options
    I can see us enjoying a day at the seaside in the sun and coming away with three points. On the other hand, I can see us failing to score and letting in a goal or more. Alternatively, I can see it being a draw with both teams scoring, although I wouldn't rule out a goalless draw.
  • Options

I can see us enjoying a day at the seaside in the sun and coming away with three points. On the other hand, I can see us failing to score and letting in a goal or more. Alternatively, I can see it being a draw with both teams scoring, although I wouldn't rule out a goalless draw.

You should have your own betting thread.
  • Options
    Charlton to win 3-1.

rafa.jpg 101.5K
  • Options
    Changing mine to 3-0 now because Sordell is going to come on and get on too.
  • Options
    I'd take a point now.
  • Options
    3-1 to the might addicks COYR
  • Options
    We have stolen the points from them in the last couple of aways and logic dictates that we can't keep doing that.

They will be well up for the match in front of a bumper crowd so we need to take the sting out of them for the first half hour if we are going to get anything out of the game.

I'm going for a score draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Changed my mind. 0-2 to us Sordell & Kermy :-)
  • Options
    Reckon an opening day loss and a mass panic here on CL.
  • Options
    2-0 to the Addicks. A double from Yann.
  • Options
    we gon rip them up wiv kermo and sordell, this will be embarassing for bournemouth
  • Options
    0-1 win for the addicks. Still think we'll start with kermorgant up top on his own in a 451, with Sordell coming off the bench with the winner.
  • Options
    Sunny weekend by the sea, heading down Friday night. Battered like a cod from then through to Sunday breakfast. There will be a match in there somewhere too. Lovely.
  • Options
    1-0 to the Reds
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    4-5-1, same line-up as last weekend against ICT I expect. Sordell and Church on the bench can be called on if we end up chasing the game and then get a half each in the cup game midweek perhaps.
  • Options

4-5-1, same line-up as last weekend against ICT I expect. Sordell and Church on the bench can be called on if we end up chasing the game.

Think we will start with Sordell and Kermo up front and go 4-4-2. SCP will fancy our chances of getting something at Bournemouth.

Prediction 2-0 to the Addicks!
  • Options
    addicks to win 1-0............hoping to do the first match thread of the season from 3 pm...BUT Mrs RM has organised a trip to a family BBQ, so I may have to start against Boro, I am at work Tuesday night..........will keep you updated tomorrow/Sat morn.