Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth v Charlton Ath |Sat 3rd Aug 2013| Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    man im pumped for this, love goin bournemouth away days, this is my 4th time in 4 years ive been to bournemouth, i went last year to see them play crewe, great game. tho i think 3-0 charlton, maybe 4
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Andrew Surman signed on loan for Bournemouth yesterday. Handy player, I'd guess he'll be straight into the starting lineup.

Good player. He had a loan spell there a few years back.
  • Options
    hamer wiv da hatrick
  • Options
    Think we'll lose 2-1 because of full house and stadium now complete, party atmosphere etc, but fully expect us to have a good season, so hope there isn't the usual doom and gloom come 5pm!!!
  • Options
    we are 5/2 to pick up 3 points tomorrow. I think thats outrageous odds.
  • Options
    Heard super JJ maybe struggling
  • Options
    If Jacko is out then I can see Powell shifting to two up front.

Hopefully see a tight midfield four. Would expect Marv to start up top ahead of Church due to better fitness.
  • Options
    Gotta go with a 2-0 win here
  • Options
    AFC Bournemouth ‏@afcbournemouth
    The programmes are priced at £3 like last season. #afcb
  • Options
    Who said JJ is injured?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mendonca said:

Who said JJ is injured?

Airman Brown.
  • Options
    Airman injured our captain to give Charltonlife more bad news shocker!
  • Options
    Look who's on the front of tomorrows programme.

• Options
    Took us at 5/2 so home win.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Jackson hasn't made the squad from what I hear.
  • Options
    An update for you........I will now be doing the Match Thread....starting at 14:00 hrs..LancashireLad will not be available to update scores from other games so can someone volunteer to assist?

Cheers and here we go on another addicks helter skelter season!! COYR's
  • Options
    If Jackson is out then it may mean yann sitting deeper with sordell up top.
  • Options
    Think I've persuaded the mrs to drive to Bournemouth in the morning on the understanding that she goes shopping during football and we stay in a hotel tomorrow night.

Looking for 1 spare ticket? Failing that, what are the chances of getting a ticket in the home end tomorrow??
  • Options
    Look on bournemouth spare ticket thread. There are links to afcb ticket sales.
  • Options
    cuuuuuuuuuumon u reds
    i cant wait, whos takin the train, maybe ill see you, im ginger and small, slightly chubby, its easy to find me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-3 but will take a point and a good performance
  • Options

We have stolen the points from them in the last couple of aways and logic dictates that we can't keep doing that.

They will be well up for the match in front of a bumper crowd so we need to take the sting out of them for the first half hour if we are going to get anything out of the game.

I'm going for a score draw.

This. 1-1

• Options
    So boozers then. Last time I remember going to the Wetherspoons in Boscombe, about 20/25 min walk from Bournemouth station. There isn't anywhere nearer the ground that I've found and it's next door to this place;

http://www.mellomellobar.co.uk/70141/info.php?p=11&pno=0

How can you resist ?!!
  • Options
    Need to get at Bournemouth from the word go. The home fans are going to be really up for it so think its vital we get the first goal to silence them. Would like to see Chris Powell be a little bit more attack minded this season rather then settling for the point like we did quite a bit last season. Think we will win tomorrow 2-1. Prichard opening the scoring on 5 minutes and a kermit pen just before half time with Bournemouth pulling one back with 15 mins to go and battering us leaving us fans nervous in the stands. Nothing's ever easy watching us but we love it. COYR
  • Options
    0-6
  • Options
    se9addick said:

So boozers then. Last time I remember going to the Wetherspoons in Boscombe, about 20/25 min walk from Bournemouth station. There isn't anywhere nearer the ground that I've found and it's next door to this place;

http://www.mellomellobar.co.uk/70141/info.php?p=11&pno=0

How can you resist ?!!

So what's the attraction with Mello Mello ? The website doesn't say much.
  • Options
    It's basically very cheap. And I'm pretty sure they had Sky Sports last time we were there.
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    I predict we'll be queueing in The New Forest on the A31 at some point, as not leaving London til 9am.
  • Options
    If JJ isn't fit then:

Hamer

Solly Morrison Dervite Wiggins

Pritchard Gower Stephens Harriott

Yann

Sordell

4411 = 2-1 win, Harriott and Sordell.