Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Confirmed: Richard Wood Signs One Year Deal

1235»

Comments

• edited August 2022
    The real fortgettables from that season - easy to do as we actually used 35 players in the League:

Polish Pete - 3 minutes of football

Jordan Cook - 1 start & 2 sub appearances in the League

Mark Gower - 6 starts & 1 sub appearance

Loic Nego - 90 minutes of football (wonder what happened to him!)

Churchinho - not so much his 38 appearances but his 3 Championship goals that season

Jonathan Obika - 3 starts & 9 sub appearances (oh and no goals - he is a forward!)

Davide Petrucci - 5 sub appearances

Nick Pope & Dillon Phillips - easy to forget them that season because they didn't play a minute between them (to be fair they were 21 & 18 respectively)

Marcus Tudgay - 56 minutes of League football and the full 90 in that awful affair away to Sheffield United in the FA Cup

Yohann Thuram-Ulien - if only we could forget his 4 appearances!

• A decent player for us, we had good options at the back that season with Morrison, Wood and Dervite, it was up front where we struggled to score goals (Sordell and Church...)
    Dervite! That's a blast from the past - I thought he was quality

I would say Dervite and Bauer are the two best centre backs we have had in the last 10 years.
  • LMAO this bump had me confused. 
  • i don’t remember him playing for us!
    you're not alone .. I mentioned him months ago to a bloke who goes to virtually every game, home and away, he didn't know the name either .. he played 21 games for us 10 years ago when he was a comparative babe in arms.

I posted about him before the start of the season in the comments about Morrison and the possibility of signing an 'aging' central defender .. you never know what y'got til it's gone
  • Those who don't remember him definitely spent most their time having a beer at "half time" or down the Oak!