Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon /Andy Murray

Comments

• Options
    The guy in the player's box - front row next to the guy in the blue Adidas shirt is Matt Little - his fitness coach and Charlton fan.
  • Options
    Welsh won yesterday scots today
  • Options
    Amazing player will win more now and get number one soon
  • Options
    Well we can now focus on the world cup ;-) Well done Andy.
  • Options

Well we can now focus on the world cup ;-) Well done Andy.

The Ashes come first...

• Options
    clb74 said:

Yes, and we're all British! You're just thick though, so no point going on.
  • Options
    Well done Murray.
  • Options
    He is Scottish but who cares he is one nice guy and very funny as well .
  • Options
    Brilliant brilliant brilliant

What a great great achievement

Welldone andrew murray
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LOL @JT
  • Options
    LOL good one JT, but where's the gif of him collecting the trophy in his whites?
  • Options
    Brilliant Andy Murray.
  • Options
    Brilliant JT.
  • Options
    Don't bite to people not happy for him.

Well done Murray!
  • Options
    Gutted I miss it but I shouldn't moan because I am in New York enjoying myself. I saw the 1st set and most of the 2nd but I had something planned and went out, my son text the result and I told him he witness one of the great moments in British sport history... Well done Andy.
  • Options
    Take a bow Andy.

What a great British sportsman.

He embodies the best of British. Modest, clean living, shy, maybe a even bit emotionally stunted, but incredibly hard working and with a core of steel.

The natural talent has always been there, but if you've followed him from the start you'll know how hard he has worked to maximise that talent. He's become so incredibly fit, he's minimised he weaknesses and maximised his strengths and he's made smart decisions about the team he works with to help him turn himself from a top player to a great player.

He has truly earnt this and I don't understand how anyone could possibly dislike him or begrudge him this.

Well done Andy , you've done us proud. Now fulfill John McEnroe's predictions and go win 5 to 10 majors.
  • Options
    Kermogantesque.
  • Options
    Let's hope the monkey is off our back once and for all now and we see more British winners coming through.
  • Options

Kermogantesque.

No that was yersterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

We tend to support our countrymen because we have something in common. Even if you consider Scots and Welsh to be of a different nationality than you I'd wager you generally have more in common with those nations than Serbia. If you can't feel joy at a compatriots (who referred to himself as "British" in his post match interview) then I pity you.
  • Options
    Delighted for Murray.

Fantastic role model for youngsters
  • Options
    And has real witt

When asked friday night in interview after the semi

What would fred perry say to you tonight

Why aint you wearing my kit proberbly
  • Options
    Some serious high quality tennis on offer in scorching heat. The days of a hulking serve and volley seem a lifetime ago already.

Well pleased for Murray, well done squire
  • Options
    Well done Andy - thoroughly deserved win.
  • Options
    Well done to Andy Murray.

I'm not really much of a tennis fan, but that was riveting stuff. Well played.

• Options
  • Options
    I don't mind admitting I didn't like Murray as being Scottish and wanted and Englishman but many congratulations to him. Well deserved victory and history made. Well deserved winner and I couldn't wish it on a more nicer person. Everytime they they mention about Dunblane you always remember that tradegy that happened in that town all those years ago (when was it now)? Isn't it fantastic for us to talk about something positive to come out of Dunblane. Raise your glasses to one Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion and well deserved.
  • Options

Andy needs a hat.
    Djokovic will win.

You never learn do you? LOL
  • Options
    Well done Andy Murray!!