Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon /Andy Murray

Comments

• Options
    Djokovic seems to be the one making the more attacking shots at the moment
  • Options
    Andy needs a hat.
    Djokovic will win.
  • Options
    Jimmy Smits umpiring.
  • Options
    First set to Murray then. 6-4
  • Options
    Making me "glow" just watching them !

( Men sweat , women "glow" ....until it looks like you're in a wet T shirt comp!) )
  • Options
    come on Andy .. DJockie looks well below par today
  • Options

Well you've jinxed that
  • Options
    You are a dark horse Fanny! Never had you for a wet t-shirt kind of girl!! ;-)

Some amazing rallies in this match already. Feels like Andy needs to come in a few times though to win some of these long ones. Two of the fittest guys...going to need all their strength in this heat.
  • Options

Well you've jinxed that
    I'll whisper this to save getting my head bitten off by Murrayites .... shhhhh .. Even a below par Djockie I would fancy to beat Murray 7 times outta ten
  • Options
    The spin on some of these shots is crazy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well you've jinxed that
    I'll whisper this to save getting my head bitten off by Murrayites .... shhhhh .. Even a below par Djockie I would fancy to beat Murray 7 times outta ten
    I think Team Djokovic are about to take a hit out on you...

• Options
    Even two sets down I wouldn't rule out Djokovic. Animal.
  • Options
    BBC going a bit overboard with this slow-mo Murray sequence! Prefer that at the end...when he's won!! :)
  • Options
    This is a massive moment in British sporting history. I wasn't born in 1966. So along with the rugby World Cup, this would be as big as I have seen (outside of cafc). So want him to do it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I think some of the line judges have some time running down the east stand touchline.
  • Options
    Djokovic is having a bit of a meltdown, I've never seen him commit so many unforced errors.
  • Options
    This has been brilliant from Murray. Djokovic looks broken. I've never seen him like this before.
  • Options
    Djokovic is not coming back from this. A shame .. we have had two anti-climatic, one sided finals .. but a premature congratulations to Murray .. what I want now is an English champion
  • Options
    Commentators tempting fate, thinking it is all over. Can see this coming back to bite them. That break would have finished it.
  • Options

Commentators tempting fate, thinking it is all over. Can see this coming back to bite them. That break would have finished it.

They are driving me mad. Never ever talk about a British sportsman winning something before he has.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is far from over. It doesn't surprise me that Murray has gone two sets up and it wouldn't surprise me if Djokovic still won.
  • Options

Djokovic is not coming back from this. A shame .. we have had two anti-climatic, one sided finals .. but a premature congratulations to Murray .. what I want now is an English champion

You'll be waiting a long time for an English men's champion! If Andy can see this through then alongside his Olympic gold and US Open he'll go down as one of Britains greatest modern sportsmen.
  • Options

They are driving me mad. Never ever talk about a British sportsman winning something before he has.
    hahaha .. oh ye of little faith ..
  • Options
    taken years but this year i was hoping that he won. Then they show that fat slug Alex Salmond !! now its blahhhhhhhhh
  • Options

taken years but this year i was hoping that he won. Then they show that fat slug Alex Salmond !! now its blahhhhhhhhh

It's got nothing to do with Salmond, or Cameron or Millaband for that matter. Politicians should be banned from these sort of events. Andy is a wonderful British sportsman and has proved his Britishness with his passion at the Olympics and by nailing a beautiful English girl !
  • Options
    Agree se9....If he was playing for Scotland I'd still want him to win.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Wonder what Djokovic odds were at 2-0 down in third?
  • Options
    Come on Murray. Pull your finger out and get the job done so I can get some sleep.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

It's got nothing to do with Salmond, or Cameron or Millaband for that matter. Politicians should be banned from these sort of events. Andy is a wonderful British sportsman and has proved his Britishness with his passion at the Olympics and by nailing a beautiful English girl !
    Provided they have paid for their tickets out of their own money, not coming from their expenses. No problem if thats the case, but guessing it's another freebie.

• Options
    se9addick said:

Why shouldn't Salmaond be there? He's Scotland's First Minister.