Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

luiz suarez

Comments

• Options

with all the furore the FA will ban him for a long time. I genuinely believe that he is such a passionate man that the biting was not premeditated .. Ivanovic was using his arm illegally to hold Suarez back and Suarez just reacted in intense frustration. I am not trying to justify what he did, but to rationalise it

It is not rational to bite someone, so I don't see how it can be rationalised
  • Options
    Ivanovic didn't even do a great deal to warrant being bitten.

animal.
  • Options
    and is Carragher the most moaning, whining, whingeing football player in the world?
  • Options
    What a shame that such a talented footballer does something as stupid as biting an opponent.
  • Options
    Talal said:

with all the furore the FA will ban him for a long time. I genuinely believe that he is such a passionate man that the biting was not premeditated .. Ivanovic was using his arm illegally to hold Suarez back and Suarez just reacted in intense frustration. I am not trying to justify what he did, but to rationalise it

It is not rational to bite someone, so I don't see how it can be rationalised
    Biting to you or I is not a rational response to a frustrating situation .. my point is that I am trying to rationalise, to understand Suarez's reaction .... IF you were fighting for your life, you would bite, scratch, punch, gouge, kick, elbow, shoot, knife .. do whatever it took to survive .. Suarez just has a different set of values and/or his survival instinct, his boiling point may be much lower than most rational humans. Also remember, he comes from a very hard and possibly more dangerous environment than we do. Having said all this, Suarez is a professional footballer in civilised (sic) England and not surviving against all odds in the Amazon jungle. Whatever his psychological rationale, he must a) learn better behaviour; and b) undergo a lengthy suspension, preferably unpaid, to contemplate his errors
  • Options
    'Suarez has a different set of values' - are you for real? There is no rationalising what he did. He's a f***ing animal, and should be kicked out of the game. He's already done the same thing before - there shouldn't be any attempt to 'understand' what makes a human being bite another human being.
  • Options
    What Leroy said
  • Options
    So, he is either a dog, cannibal or vampire. Whatever he is, he needs a muzzle on when he plays.
  • Options

Luis Suarez is a great footballer, but sometimes he really makes a meal of things.

lol .. the most pertinent comment yet
  • Options
    Biting is an act of endearment in Uruguay I believe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Backtracking again Lincs?
  • Options

Luis Suarez is a great footballer, but sometimes he really makes a meal of things.

Haha stole that for my Twitter feed!
  • Options

in OOOraguay this is a sign of affection

who is nicking my lines ?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

and is Carragher the most moaning, whining, whingeing football player in the world?

Yes and he looked like he'd explode today , what sort of example is that cock with his aggressive constant digging at the ref
  • Options
    Looks like he is trying to eat his arm
  • Options
    Otherwise known as a right 'orrible ****.
  • Options
    He's the fangs favourite for Liverpool player of the year.
  • Options
    prick
  • Options
    I'm waiting to see the damage to Ivanovic's arm .. at least he'll need a rabies and a tetanus jab
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

'Suarez has a different set of values' - are you for real? There is no rationalising what he did. He's a f***ing animal, and should be kicked out of the game. He's already done the same thing before - there shouldn't be any attempt to 'understand' what makes a human being bite another human being.

Exactly. If there was some kind of genuine violence going on, I could maybe understand if in a moment of madness and anger he punched someone, though I would not condone it. But there was nothing happening that doesn't happen every time a team takes a set piece, and there is absolutely no justification ever for what Suarez did.
  • Options
    The problem with a lengthy ban is that Liverpool won't care - they'll sell him in the summer. I doubt any English team will want him, I can see him going to Spain or Italy, perhaps a team like Chewventus.
  • Options

He's the fangs favourite for Liverpool player of the year.

Think he'll leave though, heard he wants to play in the Chompy-ons League.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ^^^^ Borrussia Munching Gladbach .. they'll snap him up
  • Options
    Bighton?
  • Options
    who said that Liverpool's attack was toothless ?
  • Options
    Its disgusting but we'll now have days and weeks on this and all other football news will be in rhe background.

#talkabouttheflippenfootball
  • Options
    Gnawrich are after him
  • Options
    Luis Suarez: "I just wanted to have a taste of Champions League success".
  • Options
    once a scum bag always a scum bag.