Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

luiz suarez

Did i just see him bite ivanovic

Comments

• Options
    Disgraceful!
  • Options
    They should throw the book at this prick. Complete wrong un.
  • Options
    Crazy man!
  • Options
    Unbelievable
    Forking animal
    And carragher is such a twat
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    What in the world posses you to bite someone? Has previous as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ILbyflta8
  • Options
    I cant believe it the man is crazy
  • Options
    in OOOraguay this is a sign of affection
  • Options
    I think he's been watching too many of those Twilight movies.

Luis Suarez,
    He bites who he wants.
  • Options
    He's such a horrible little git!
  • Options
    Because the ref spoke with him i gather based on the augerro thing no action will be took

Wait for the scousers always the victim line of
    How ivanovics elbow was raised to suarez mouth
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ivan will need a rabies check
  • Options
    This has to be dealt with, he is a disgrace to football. So annoying as he is such a great player.
  • Options
    If biting someone isn;t violent conduct then we may as well all give up now.

I mean, the odd moody late challenge or misunderstanding over language you can probably excuse on a good day - but trying to bite someone???

Mental.
  • Options
    but is it really any worse than elbowing, punching or over the ball 'tackles' ??
  • Options
    What did he do this time?
  • Options

but is it really any worse than elbowing, punching or over the ball 'tackles' ??

Yes. Do you really need to ask that question?

• Options
    He's certainly got a set of molars on him.
  • Options

Seriously? I can't tell whether you're on a wind up here or not.

• Options

Hmmm, is that a joke Lincs?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

yes brains I did .. next question
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shocking
  • Options

Off_it said:

Have you ever played football? (genuine question)

(Oh, and are you going tro question the others who think you're on a wind up too, or am I special?)
  • Options
    surely lincs has a point about punching though? elbowing and dangerous tackles can happen but punching is just as bad as biting.

• Options
    Off_it said:

Off_it said:

Have you ever played football? (genuine question)

(Oh, and are you going tro question the others who think you're on a wind up too, or am I special?)
    of course I have played football and been elbowed and kicked and one time even punched (playing rugby was much worse) ... one elbowing resulting in a fractured nose, kicking resulting in various abrasions, bruises and pain .. I doubt if a bite on the arm would be as painful as many of the kicks or elbowings, a bite on the nose, ear or more sensitive bodily area would be a different matter .. and are you special?... nah .. do you think that you are?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    C*nt has just scored the equaliser, typical. Disgusting.
  • Options
    he would be the one to score in the last min...
  • Options
    Utterly predictable.
  • Options

surely lincs has a point about punching though? elbowing and dangerous tackles can happen but punching is just as bad as biting.

Not sure I agree mate. Biting is just a really scummy, dirty thing to do.
  • Options
    Scores the equaliser! Typical - good player, when he's not being a horrible little git.
  • Options
    Andf to think the scousers always bang on about "justice" ............ and then that happens.

I await them rushing to condemn their man after that. I think I'll have a long wait.