Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

luiz suarez

Comments

• Options
    How is punching as bad as biting

• Options
    He's a disgrace, but he's also entertaining. Least it gives the papers something to talk about. Never a dull moment!
  • Options

surely lincs has a point about punching though? elbowing and dangerous tackles can happen but punching is just as bad as biting.

Not sure I agree mate. Biting is just a really scummy, dirty thing to do.
    i completely agree but also agree with lincs regarding injuries. Biting isn't going to cause any major injuries but a punch can cause a broken jaw,nose etc
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It's good to see Suarez getting back to what he does best... handling in the area and biting opposition players.
  • Options

surely lincs has a point about punching though? elbowing and dangerous tackles can happen but punching is just as bad as biting.

i completely agree but also agree with lincs regarding injuries. Biting isn't going to cause any major injuries but a punch can cause a broken jaw,nose etc
    Spitting wouldn't cause an injury but it's just as disgusting in my book... Who the f**k bites?? Christ
  • Options
    Horrible little shyte. Hope Ivanovic sees him later. .
  • Options
    Its the action of an animal to bite is as bad as to spit

Tell evander hollyfield that no major injury is caused

Or my pal who in a fight was bitten and the bacteria that got into his hand from the bite and resulted in him nearly losing his hand
  • Options

It can spread diseases though, which is equally is bad.
  • Options

Off_it said:

Off_it said:

but is it really any worse than elbowing, punching or over the ball 'tackles' ??

Yes. Do you really need to ask that question?

yes brains I did .. next question
    Have you ever played football? (genuine question)

(Oh, and are you going tro question the others who think you're on a wind up too, or am I special?)
    of course I have played football and been elbowed and kicked and one time even punched (playing rugby was much worse) ... one elbowing resulting in a fractured nose, kicking resulting in various abrasions, bruises and pain .. I doubt if a bite on the arm would be as painful as many of the kicks or elbowings, a bite on the nose, ear or more sensitive bodily area would be a different matter .. and are you special?... nah .. do you think that you are?
    Ok, just for you then.

Tackles can be mistimed. Sure some people might go in to "do" someone, but you never can really tell for sure - only the person doing it knows.

In the same way you can get caught with an elbow accidentally, but it could also be deliberate.

People can get punched by a keeper - again, possibly accidentally - or maybe it's a bit of fisticuffs/handbags. Worse, definitely, but .....

How on earth could you accidenally bite someone? That's deliberate, cowardly and a downright health risk. There's no telling what he's got.

So yes, in my view, biting someone is worse than any of the things you mentioned. I'd say that 99% of people who have played the game to any standard at all - even Sunday League - wojuld agree with me on that. But you keep fishing old son. Nowt else to do in Grimsby I guess. xx
  • Options
    TravHouse said:

Spitting wouldn't cause an injury but it's just as disgusting in my book... Who the f**k bites?? Christ
    yer biting/spitting is a vile thing to do, punching isnt anywhere near as disgusting but still wrong and can cause physical harm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really posed the question as a talking/debating point .. biting, elbowing, punching and over the top tackles are all totally out of order
  • Options
    Its the action of biting cafc1990

Its an evil animal sort of thing dont forget this guy has been banned for 7 games already for biting

Its one of the most agressive disgusting things i have seen
  • Options

Its the action of an animal to bite is as bad as to spit

Tell evander hollyfield that no major injury is caused

Or my pal who in a fight was bitten and the bacteria that got into his hand from the bite and resulted in him nearly losing his hand

yer there are exceptions but in general biting causes a lot less injury. its just so disgusting that makes it worse
  • Options
    He needs psychiatric help, I reckon. Nutter. That's what children do when they don't get their own way...
  • Options
    Well, I had him in play to score at evens for £50, so i love him and don't mind him biting.

In all seriousness, it's disgusting, should be banned for 3 games atleast.
  • Options
    Bad news for Liverpool - Suarez will now need to be destroyed under the dangerous dogs act.
  • Options
    Just seen it disgraceful
  • Options
    The bloke is wrong in the swede needs a lengthy ban and needs to be away from the premier league
  • Options

Its the action of biting cafc1990

Its an evil animal sort of thing dont forget this guy has been banned for 7 games already for biting

Its one of the most agressive disgusting things i have seen

i do completing agree mate dont get me wrong, its horrible and hes a horrible little man
  • Options

Bad news for Liverpool - Suarez will now need to be destroyed under the dangerous dogs act.

Torres wears a mask like the lone ranger .. Suarez will have to be muzzled like a bulldog
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He is a vile individual
  • Options
    There's definitely something wrong with him mentally for biting to even enter his head. And to do it twice (so far) in your career, wow.
  • Options
    Seeing as he got a 7 match ban when he did it at Ajax I hope the FA really throw the book at him.
  • Options
    mart77 said:

Seeing as he got a 7 match ban when he did it at Ajax I hope the FA really throw the book at him.

Our gutless FA won't Mart. They are too soft, they won't want to piss off Liverpool.
  • Options
    They'll sell him in the summer.... to Chelsea.
  • Options
    He will be in the new Colgate advert
  • Options
    with all the furore the FA will ban him for a long time. I genuinely believe that he is such a passionate man that the biting was not premeditated .. Ivanovic was using his arm illegally to hold Suarez back and Suarez just reacted in intense frustration. I am not trying to justify what he did, but to rationalise it
  • Options
    Luis Suarez is a great footballer, but sometimes he really makes a meal of things.
  • Options
    Biting is worse .

Its not hard. Its cowardly and pathetic. You''d get murded on a sunday for doing same

Predict we hear in urguay its an act of sportsmanship and respect
  • Options
    Nice to see Rodgers has bought into the scouse victims mentality completely. Trying to deflect attention away from it by comparing Suarez making a snack out of Ivanovic's arm with Torres brushing Carragher with his elbow in the first half.