Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

luiz suarez

Comments

• redman said:

Totally over the top. The FA are making fools of themselves. 10 games for a bite (which didn't break the skin) yest players who give carrer threatening challenges such as Macmannaman, nasri and Augero get away scot free.
    Yes he should have been banned but something more like double the normal 3 ie 6 would have more apprpiate. And then used the blatant video evidence to give a serious ban to the others.

Nonsense. An adult biting another adult is completely unacceptable on a social level let alone a football one.

Vermin. deserves everything he gets

• They should have given Suarez a 20 match ban and reduced it to 10 matches if he went on some kind of corrective behaviour course , what is he going to learn by having a ban , he's done it before , its built into him , will he still be able to play if he leaves Liverpool and moves abroad?

Na, he should be forced to face Ivanisovic in a UFC cage fight.
    I don't see how dragging retired Croatian tennis players into this is gonna take it forward.
    lol
  • redman said:

Totally over the top. The FA are making fools of themselves. 10 games for a bite (which didn't break the skin) yest players who give carrer threatening challenges such as Macmannaman, nasri and Augero get away scot free.
    Yes he should have been banned but something more like double the normal 3 ie 6 would have more apprpiate. And then used the blatant video evidence to give a serious ban to the others.

Indeed. However, the more I look at the incident, the more I feel that if Ivanovic hadn't pushed him off, he'd still be biting him now.

• They should have given Suarez a 20 match ban and reduced it to 10 matches if he went on some kind of corrective behaviour course , what is he going to learn by having a ban , he's done it before , its built into him , will he still be able to play if he leaves Liverpool and moves abroad?

Na, he should be forced to face Ivanisovic in a UFC cage fight.
    I don't see how dragging retired Croatian tennis players into this is gonna take it forward.
    Fun to watch though, Goran was always a bit crazy.
  • It was a bizarre thing to do particularly given the long ban for previous incident. I think the FA have dealt with it reasonably and quickly. I'm sure the Mickeys will be up and arms and demanding justice, but they always will be.

• Be interesting to see how this ban might compare against one for spitting/stamping etc which the FA might have to deal with in the future...

• Be interesting to see how this ban might compare against one for spitting/stamping etc which the FA might have to deal with in the future...

They haven't been that effective at stamping out diving cheats ;-)
  • Cheeky git!

;)

Mind you if you saw the lack of penalties we had against Blackpool and Peterborough you will see why players do dive as trying to stay on your feet when being pulled back doesn't work...
  • Sponsored links:

• Now THAT is a great story.

Ewww just the thought of being bitten by Suarez....you couldn't scrub that away. Dirty stinkin' piece of rubbish.
    They obviously can't and won't do it but i'd love to see the government blatantly break its own rules, tell Liverpool `tough shit' and just chuck him out of the country saying `We don't need filth like him here'. It would win them the next general election!
  • I don't much like Suarez and I don't like out of control people in any walk of life but I have a lot of sympathy for Brendan's Rogers position. The panel have stated that no previous misdemeanours were taken into account so all those on here who are the " he done it before " mob should perhaps ask themselves wether as a one off incident was it worth a ten match ban. Rogers is right to say that the panel were prejudiced by the statement by the FA regards three matches not being enough and the ludicrous and cringeworthy intervention by the PMs office. How anyone can think this worse than the Thatcher / Mendes incident is beyond me. The man himself was punished not the incident
  • Thatcher got a 15 game ban so no one is saying its worse

Thatcher was imposed 5-6 i cant renember which games ban by Leicester city and then the fa added more even though the ref saw the incident and issued a card at the time

The fa have suggested that Suarez and I would include Liverpool failed to recognise the seriousness of the incident

Some of these footballers who are constantly in trouble do not recognise the fact that they are in a great postition in life and the only thing that hurts them is not playing football , take football away from them
  • Thatcher got a 15 game ban so no one is saying its worse

Thatcher was imposed 5-6 i cant renember which games ban by Leicester city and then the fa added more even though the ref saw the incident and issued a card at the time

The fa have suggested that Suarez and I would include Liverpool failed to recognise the seriousness of the incident

Some of these footballers who are constantly in trouble do not recognise the fact that they are in a great postition in life and the only thing that hurts them is not playing football , take football away from them

No thatcher discussions on here please
  • Yeah, show some respect ;-o
  • A couple of nasty challenges in the Stoke and Wigan games so far today. One gets as booking, the other went unpunished.
  • Frank Leboeuf described the incident as proving that Suarez "doesn't have electricity at all floors" !
  • buckshee said:

Frank Leboeuf described the incident as proving that Suarez "doesn't have electricity at all floors" !

His mind is on vacation and his mouth is working overtime....
  • Rumoured today to be on his way to Real Madrid , has a £40 million release cause.
  • He'll cause mayhem wherever he goes.
    I thought Liverpool was his best place. Always someone else's fault etc, he fits in so well.
  • Sponsored links:

• The bloke is a grade one toss pot he bites spits cheats and its everones fault but his
  • Wonder if this means Benzema and/or Higuain will be shown the door.

Do you think we should make a bid then?

Do you think we should make a bid then?
    Player Exchange with Solly should just about cover it.
  • The bloke is a grade one toss pot he bites spits cheats and its everones fault but his

No wonder he chose to play for Liverpool eh ?!?!?
  • Suarez at Liverpool will mean Higuain to arsenal imo, though they need to be signing people like Sergio Ramos instead tbh.

Whoever signs him will go down in my estimations anyway
  • I wonder if the victimised scousers will change their tune now he's clearly looking to engineer a move away?

I bet they won't like him cheating against them, rather than for them.
  • Off_it said:

I wonder if the victimised scousers will change their tune now he's clearly looking to engineer a move away?

I bet they won't like him cheating against them, rather than for them.

Of course they won't give up the victim act, always the victim and never their fault.
  • Be funny if he joins Arsenal for Champions league football and then they don't get through the qualifier!

• Be funny if he joins Arsenal for Champions league football and then they don't get through the qualifier!

Probably why he hasn't made a decision, Wenger said he doubted they would sign anyone before that, if they qualify might see a few players suddenly make their mind up.