Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew

Comments

• Options
    Still coming out with the same meaningless jargon filled bullshit in a desperate attempt to point the finger of blame anywhere but at himself.

Utter ball-bag of a man.
  • Options

Many bitter folk here! Charlton legend. (1991–1995 104 games 24 goals)

That doesn't make him a legend. Missed a crucial sitter at the Old Toolbox in 92, for a start. Nobody took to him.

• Options
    Never has one man been paid so much for being so useless.
  • Options
    f****ng tosser deserves this and more....he inherited some good players but once he puts his stamp on a team they are doomed.....has he ever lasted more than 2 years in a job?
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

f****ng tosser deserves this and more....he inherited some good players but once he puts his stamp on a team they are doomed.....has he ever lasted more than 2 years in a job?

yes, his current one.
  • Options
    Just heard a statement on MoTD replay...this time last year Newcastle had 25 points more and were in 4th place....beggars belief that he is still there....it will be another good payout as for some stupid reason, he is on a long contract....
  • Options
    "Alan....about this 8 year contract........"
  • Options
    Charlton had some shockers in the premier league but never did we lose 0-6 at home, of course 1-6 was close.

I saw the game on espn Newcastle couldn't defend to save there lives, no gameplan, no plan B didnt put up a fight just very defeatist.

We are seeing "second full season pardew" which will no doubt, whoever they are, be a shit team.
  • Options
    I did enjoy seeing a downbeat Alan at his press conference. It made a lovely contrast to watching his smug confidence when his team were doing well and he had smarmy jam all over his little face.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have had many legends, Pardew is not one of them.
    Horrible man with no management ability at all.
  • Options
    One of only two Charlton players sent off for spitting at an opponent. The other was I think Paul Miller when Lenny was manager, and he never played for Charlton again, before being off-loaded to Watford. Unfortunately we hardly had any players when Pardew did it, otherwise Curbs would probably have got rid of.
  • Options
    I expect his eight year contract has a one year notice period? Given that the chairman has already seen Newcastle hit the rocks once, I can't see him ignoring the writing on the wall over the summer - I see that Newcastle are 19th in the Premier League form table!

statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2012-2013/form-table/full

• Options
    When I was at Darlington station after they lost 0-6 yesterday I overheard heard some Newcastle fans saying something. I didn't catch every word but I did hear the words 'Pardew' and 'No Excuses'. Sounds like they are fed up with the him and his excuses.
  • Options
    Maybe Pards has already had some of those wages (8 yr contract) in advance?
    If so, dispensing with his services will be a formality.

You can only play the hand you are given, and you have to roll the dice at some point.
    At the moment the chips are down but when things look black the owner is bound to see red.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Now pardew has been à victim of his own success.

Pushing for a champions league place was not meant to happen in year 1
  • Options
    He tried yet again to get success with 'promising young French talent'. As with CAFC it aint working at Newcastle either. He'll be lucky to survive the close season despite his multi year contract
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22330376

Bit of an odd thing to come out with?
  • Options

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22330376

Bit of an odd thing to come out with?

Wow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Exaggeration but got his point across.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I was in The Clipper in Dartford over the summer (I think) - and there was a pissed up Geordie chap; he just kept telling me how Alan Pardew was a saint and how amazing he was. I remember his reaction to me teling him I was a Charlton fan, and "Pardew will turn from saint to sinner sooner or later, mark my words!" - he thought I was bonkers. ("Charlton WHO? Blue Square F*cking Bet Premier mate. That's where you guys belong") That said, he was also having a bet with a gooner that Newcastle would be finishing this season above them...

Ah, I think Newcastle and Pardew were made for each other to be honest. Newcastle seem a bit like Sheff Weds with their "Sleeping Giant Syndrome".
  • Options
    (Off Topic).

Anyone heard news about "Super Injunctions" recently ?
  • Options

(Off Topic).

Anyone heard news about "Super Injunctions" recently ?

Is he still fighting crime?
  • Options
    The only super injunction that comes out mog I hope is one on you posting Bournemouth threads

8)
  • Options

The only super injunction that comes out mog I hope is one on you posting Bournemouth threads

8)

As you, me & many others have said before:

Don't like them, don't read them !

;-)

• Options
    edited April 2013
    And there will be numerous I bet this year with them getting up to join us

I will steer clear of the cherry popping next season

8p
  • Options
    ;-)

Anyway.....any news on a S-I ?
  • Options
    Not unless you have mate
  • Options
    I have, just not sure if it's safe/allowed to mention it.