Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014
    I imagine that maybe one or two at the very most of the rumours have a basis in fact, but once Pardew or any other man got that reputation, people start putting a spin on otherwise innocent events, even if it is subconsciously. He may well lose the dressing room for other reasons, or hell maybe a player and his wife just have an argument, but with the (right or wrong) reputation Pardew's got, people jump to conclusions.

Or maybe he is some sort of silver-foxy Casanova who sweats aphrodisiac and can charm the knickers off a concrete nun. But I don't think it's altogether accurate, much as I dislike the guy.
  • Options
    was at a lunch with Robert Lee soon after Pardew got the Newcastle job and he sat next to me , we weren't even one beer in and Robert Lee said Pardew 'is the biggest c**t in football' enough said

• Options
    No arguing with that!
  • Options
    A fine way to end the season imho:

0-3
    0-4
    0-3
    0-1
    1-2
    0-3
    3-0
    1-2

P8 W1 D0 L7 F5 A18

And that magnificent 3-0 win? At home to the worst team in the Division in the shape of Cardiff.

• Options

Newcastle fans at the game today.

No need for that.

I mean the exclamation mark.
    That is well out of order.

They left out BIG NOSED !
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    He does have a big ego that every time he sees himself in the mirror he has a w**k! LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Newcastle record in the last two seasons against sunderland is worse than our record against Millwall.

The crazy world of football.

I live down the road from Pardew and it was common Knowledge that he was going to Newcastle 2 months before it was announced. Mainly because Newcastle beat sunderland 5-0 and Hughton lived to fight another day and
    AP had to bide his time for a while.

Pullis left Palace, and big Sam is under big pressure at West ham. TP thinks i earn some big money at last.
    West ham start winning and Pullis is still out of work.

The crazy world of football.