Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BIG loan signing @ 5:30....(Abdul Razak, Man City)

123457»

Comments

• Options

This was a great scoop by the thread creator. Well done to that man.

Should of got his name right!
  • Options
    At first I heard this loan was til the end of the season, but now stating a 3 month loan, which makes sense, as He's an Ivory Coast intl, he'll probably be off to the African nations in jan.

Can't comment on him as I've never seen him play and won't be excited by youtube clips (anymore).
  • Options
    Richard J said:

The other area was his close range passing, which was often just a little lackadaisical, leaving the receiving player more work to do than they should have to get the ball as an opposing player threatened to pounce on a poorly-hit ball. This has quite noticeably improved as pre-season has progressed no doubt due to the strict and high standards Mancini sets his players during training. Work still needs to be done though.

This sentance almost perfectly sums up my criticism of Stephens!

It'll be interesting to see how CP plans to use Razak - will he encourage him to push forwards while Stephens and/or Hollands sit or will he be the holding player that allows others to roam a bit. one thing for certain, adding some proper physicality to the centre of our midfield won't do any harm. I'm hoping he's going to be a bit of a cross between (the good bits of) Semedo and Racon.
  • Options
    Knowing our luck this season he will get injured first game
  • Options

With a name like Razak I thought he was gonna come from Poland

Obviously not a Pole where most are ........ski.
    Actually has a Arabic (Muslim) name.

• Options

But how tall is he?

5ft 11 in
  • Options

Coppiced and pasted from the Brighton forum :

He's 19, and he's already THAT good. I mean we all love JFC, but holy shitting HELL that Razak is a cuffing MONSTER in midfield. I was not impressed - I was blown away.

That lad is a nailed on Prem star and future International. If he is not playing regular top flight football within a year, I will eat my own face.

I'm looking forward to seeing him in the red shirt.

so does this fella rate him or not?
  • Options

Coppiced and pasted from the Brighton forum :

If he is not playing regular top flight football within a year, I will eat my own face.

How long ago was that written and is cannabilism of yourself legal ?
  • Options
    A great coup by Chris Powell, he must have been in demand by a number of 'bigger' clubs, well done!
  • Options
    Razak is brilliant.

He played in most of the pre-season games for City and has been around the first team squad, even playing last Tuesday against Villa.

He's a defensive midfielder and will be a star in this division. He'll be a regular in the Premiership in a year or two.

Great signing by Powell!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He looks very good in that youtube video. And before anyone says anything yes i know everyone looks good in a youtube video, but whereas most are highlights of a players best bits over time, that footage was all from just one game. I'm slightly concerned as to why Brighton terminated his loan though, anyone know more about why?
  • Options
    A chant for him too.... "Razak! Razak! Razak Razak Razak!" in the style of "attack! Attack! attack attack attack!"
  • Options
    P.s. I have just tried to edit the spelling of his name in the title but it says I dont have permission :-(
  • Options

P.s. I have just tried to edit the spelling of his name in the title but it says I dont have permission :-(

Only clique members have the rights to do that.
  • Options
    He's big, he's Razak,
    He'll give you a 'f*c~i£g whack
    Abdul, Abdul

• Options
    Did anyone think that we were signing Grzegorz Rasiak? He was on the radar a few years ago...