Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BIG loan signing @ 5:30....(Abdul Razak, Man City)

Comments

• Options
    He could be a Great signing good luck to the lad there are some right ones on here tonight
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Ah, the old "we need experience" argument. Just like when some insisted after Parky was sacked we needed an experienced manager.

We need good players with the right attitude that can fit into our team. Doesn't matter if they are loans, frees, old, young, English, foreign, ex Palace or only 5 ft 3.

Powell's got most signings right so far, I'll trust him on this. Pleased we've signed a CM, one of the weakest areas in the team.

100% This.

• Options

He could be a Great signing good luck to the lad there are some right ones on here tonight

And all manner of rabbits running about on other threads.
  • Options
    Not a single shot in 88 mins, he's rubbish!

Welcome aboard son!
  • Options
    They probably won't lend us Toure, so he'll have to do....

Seriously, have you seen the quality of player that Citeh are willing to let go? If they think it is worth keeping onto Razak, then I can't wait to see him in a CAFC shirt.

Just hope a striker will be arriving hot on his heels. Hulse sounds like an ideal solution.
  • Options
    Apart from the RF rumour, it's been all good news today

Then there's the Ryder Cup of course......
  • Options
    Razak is left footed also according to Football Manager.
  • Options
    Not the right arm medium pace bowler for Pakistan then? Now that would have been interesting!
  • Options
    Geezer's been written off already within a couple of hours of signing and before he's even put his boots on.

Laughable.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thought Danny Hollands did very well today, but this news will ruin his evening. Abdul Razzaq is a genuine all rounder and Razzak is too - it looks as if he can hold AND play!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    some cracking threads tonight.
  • Options
    Is this a rumour, or is it official?
  • Options
    Hope the lad comes up trumps certainly excites me more than rob hulse would.
  • Options
    Thank you Scoham
  • Options
    I must be getting old..never heard of him
  • Options
    Who he ?
  • Options
    Well, I never suggested/recommended him and I know everyhing there is to know about football, so on that basis "I'm out".
    ;o)
  • Options
    Who is he going to replace?
  • Options
    I immediately thought Hollands
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jackson is out for Tuesday so he might come straight in
  • Options
    It sounded like Pritchard played well when he came on for Jacko
  • Options
    I'd rather we developed our own players but I'd also prefer it if we didn't get relegated. Hope he does well for us.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I guess much depends on how Chris Powell wants to set up. Jackson played in front of Stephens/Hollands today in a 4-4-1-1 and did well despite not being a natural schemer/no 10, especially during the first half when his running helped the press that stopped Blackburn getting into their rhythm.

If the approach is the same on Tuesday I'd bet on Pritchard playing - he also did OK - because I understand that Razak plays deeper. It's more likely, I think, that Razak will eventually replace Hollands, in either a 4-5-1 or a classic 4-4-2, but I'd bet Hollands won't get dropped for Tuesday after his contribution today.

If Powell wants to continue with today's system (probably with Fuller the lone striker) he'll need to find a genuine play maker. Could Jordan Cook do that job or will we see another loan signing?
  • Options
    what a guess! ;-)
  • Options
    I trust in Sonic - never bad info
  • Options
    edited September 2012
  • Options
    I like this, don't know too much about him but I'm sure he will be eager to impress.

The kind of player that, with the ight club, might end up being a star in the championship and will kick off he's career.
  • Options
    Another great signing Powell (on paper anyway).

He's young and hungry and clearly has skill if he's playing international football at 19. I wonder if he'll play the holding role like Hughes did last season and this will let Hollands roam forwards, or will he replace Hollands?

He should be good and I hope we see him on Tuesday.