Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BIG loan signing @ 5:30....(Abdul Razak, Man City)

Comments

• Options
    not necessarily, we're jumping on the guy already. I don't care about experience IF he's good enough. I heard City think quite highly of him, and if Powell wants him, I will give the guy a chance.
  • Options
    If city have him he can't be too bad
  • Options
    Highly rated at City, did well at Brighton, so lets wait and see
  • Options
    Will Powell play him though
  • Options
    Sorry am I missing something here? Have we signed the guy or is he just coming on loan? If so how long for?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Lincs said..''sorry thought he was a striker.. BU the same applies, he has little league experience, what on earth makes the management think he is the answer to our MIDFIELD (lol) shortage .. we need experienced cover there''

I cant believe Chris didn't ask you first before pulling this kind of ridiculous stunt.
    What was he thinking??
    Great news IMO, and another question mark over the imminent demise of Charlton Athletic.
  • Options
    Obviously only one match and tells us nothing about his character but he looks a cut above what we have based on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vQhB0uFJW8
  • Options
    the famous youtube vid!
  • Options

never scored a league goal and ex Palace .. why not give Smith a go .. we need an experienced striker if anything, not another chancer

Give the bloke a chance.
  • Options

Lincs said..''sorry thought he was a striker.. BU the same applies, he has little league experience, what on earth makes the management think he is the answer to our MIDFIELD (lol) shortage .. we need experienced cover there''

I cant believe Chris didn't ask you first before pulling this kind of ridiculous stunt.
    What was he thinking??
    Great news IMO, and another question mark over the imminent demise of Charlton Athletic.

You know what .. I'll add you to the list of sarcastic twats who think they are funny .. go and play with your rubber duck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    looks strong and able to pass with either foot to be fair.
  • Options

never scored a league goal and ex Palace .. why not give Smith a go .. we need an experienced striker if anything, not another chancer

Razak is a CM mate

sorry thought he was a striker.. BU the same applies, he has little league experience, what on earth makes the management think he is the answer to our MIDFIELD (lol) shortage .. we need experienced cover there

What was he thinking??

What was he thinking??

You know what .. I'll add you to the list of sarcastic twats who think they are funny .. go and play with your rubber duck
    ..and you stick to questioning Chris Powell and slagging off players before they have kicked a ball for our club, in you inimitable charming style.
  • Options

the famous youtube vid!

Not reading too much into but there are some nice touches in there and he looks like he always feels he has time on the ball - that's usually a sign of class in a midfielder. Like I say, only one piece of footage and there could be 30 mis-placed passes edited out but youtube is a better tool than just passing judgement before even seeing him play like a lot of people do on here.

• Options

Give the bloke a chance.
    OK .. but we really need someone experienced who can do a job for a while .. JJ may be out for a while .. whether Razak is brilliant or not, I feel that we haven't the time to nurse him or let him settle in .. on the other hand perhaps he comes cheap and we can't afford to get in anyone well experienced.
  • Options
    I can't believe people are slating him 40 mins after it's announced, let's give it until he plays at least
  • Options

What was he thinking??

mate to be fair you slagged off the management and a prospective player who you blatantly have very little knowledge of. So you're being a bit harsh really.
  • Options
    Stop bickering you pair. Don't make me stop this car! Good news imho
  • Options
    I think it's just Lincs slating him.
  • Options

What was he thinking??

mate to be fair you slagged off the management and a prospective player who you blatantly have very little knowledge of. So you're being a bit harsh really.
    not really .. he's less than 10 league games and IN MY OPINION the management should be looking for someone more experienced and not to provide a young man with a football education, unless Man City are paying CAFC for his schooling
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Right. Thats it!
  • Options
    Fuller, Hollands, Cort + Hulse if that rumour is true - there's still plenty of experience around the team.
  • Options
    Lincs is just fishing for a bite. He likes being controversial IMO
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Just had a text from a Man City supporting mate who said that Razzak will be a top player in a few years but a bit raw at the moment. Compared him to a young Alex Song in style. That will do for me.
  • Options
    but theres a reason Powell is a football manager and you're not. Experience isnt necessarily the answer. I can see you're point, but you worded it terribly. "What on earth"... You gave the impression you knew more than Powell. I am not saying Razak is the answer, but lets give the lad a chance please.
  • Options
    I guess city are paying wages

Free player. Why not?

All good, really
  • Options

Right. Thats it!

mind that bus !!
  • Options
    We've signed a cricketer?
  • Options
    Rob said:

Lincs is just fishing for a bite. He likes being controversial IMO

He'll be back to accuse you of having a go at him and being negative in a minute.
  • Options
    tom- k said:

I can't believe people are slating him 40 mins after it's announced, let's give it until he plays at least

By 'people' you mean one moron.