Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• agim said:

Mindhunter & Manhunt: Unabomber

Both on Netflix

Thought both of these were quality, albeit a little slow. Similar premises in a way, the guys who played the serial killers in the series were great. Paul Bettany especially.
  • agim said:

Both on Netflix

Thought both of these were quality, albeit a little slow. Similar premises in a way, the guys who played the serial killers in the series were great. Paul Bettany especially.
    Wasn’t too impressed but Paul Bettany was excellent.
  • Save Me on Sky Atlantic is decent. Good cast and set locally.

All episodes available on UHD box set too.

Just finished it, I was absolutely gripped from the first episode. Lennie James is superb
    Just watched episodes 1 & 2 and looks like it could be a loooong night here.....

Quality series with very decent actors.
  • Started watching Collateral and Save Me this week. Collateral has lost me after a couple of episodes but Save Me has a great feel to it. Lenny James is awesome.
  • Electric dreams is back
  • Started watching Collateral and Save Me this week. Collateral has lost me after a couple of episodes but Save Me has a great feel to it. Lenny James is awesome.

Anyone else things he looks like SCP ? I kept on expecting to see him do a tunnel jump !!

Anyone else things he looks like SCP ? I kept on expecting to see him do a tunnel jump !!
    He’s the black version of my brother in law @Bigmac

Just finished it, I was absolutely gripped from the first episode. Lennie James is superb
    Yup. I finished it last night n’all. Properly gripped me from start to finish.

Great cast
  • agim said:

Both on Netflix

I'm watching Mindhunter at the moment and i'm enjoying it despite the subject matter being pretty grim..
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't believe BBC dumped The Coroner and replaced it with Shakespeare and Hathaway.

Great cast
    Sorry to fly in the face of public opinion. Must just be me but I’ve just watched the first episode of Save Me and I’m really not feeling the love for it at all. Love Lennie but I just dont like the feel of this. Will watch it again as Everyibe else can’t be wrong.

Great cast
    Sorry to fly in the face of public opinion. Must just be me but I’ve just watched the first episode of Save Me and I’m really not feeling the love for it at all. Love Lennie but I just dont like the feel of this. Will watch it again as Everyibe else can’t be wrong.
    Don't believe THIS Everyibe is wrong, SB.....

:smile:
  • Another one loving Save Me.

Half way through and the casting is great. Lennie James is an incredible actor.
  • Yep. 3 episodes into Save Me & I'm hooked. Brilliant cast
  • I believe Lennie James wrote and cast it too
  • Enjoyed save me but it’s a bit Johnnie Nash, more questions than answers. Ended with too many things not sewn up.
  • buckshee said:

Enjoyed save me but it’s a bit Johnnie Nash, more questions than answers. Ended with too many things not sewn up.

To enable a commissioning of a 2nd series possibly???
  • buckshee said:

Enjoyed save me but it’s a bit Johnnie Nash, more questions than answers. Ended with too many things not sewn up.

I won’t bother with the last three now then mate
  • buckshee said:

Really think you're missing out, VG.

Just finished watching the 6 episodes & it's one of the best series I've seen in a long time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shetland episode 3 was much better. Enjoying it now.
  • buckshee said:

Really think you're missing out, VG.

Just finished watching the 6 episodes & it's one of the best series I've seen in a long time.
    I was being sarcastic Fanny. There’s no way I’m not watching it.
  • Shetland episode 3 was much better. Enjoying it now.

Sounds pony
  • edited March 2018

Shetland episode 3 was much better. Enjoying it now.

Sounds pony
    Bit woolly in places.

• Just finished mcmafia, note it’s not popular on here, but the Israeli gangster, bit of an Eddie Jordan lookalike
  • Just finished watching Turn about the Culper spy ring during the American war of independence, very enjoyable

• Just finished mcmafia, note it’s not popular on here, but the Israeli gangster, bit of an Eddie Jordan lookalike

I enjoyed it. A bit drawn out in places but an interesting topic. Especially these days. Looking forward to a further series.

• Just finished Save Me.

It's probably the best original Sky Atlantic TV series they have done so far.

Lennie James and Stephen Graham are fantastic but remind me not to go for a drink in that pub. The locals are bloody weird.

• Just finished Save Me.

It's probably the best original Sky Atlantic TV series they have done so far.

Lennie James and Stephen Graham are fantastic but remind me not to go for a drink in that pub. The locals are bloody weird.

Is it set in UK or USA?