Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    @Jessie I finished Snowfall last night. Fantastic series and hope you're enjoying it. Really looking forward to season 5 now.
    Thank you. Great to know you enjoyed it so much! I'm still on episode 4 of season 1 :D I've been extremely busy lately but will start binging this one when the Lunar New Year Festival comes next week during which I'll have a 7 day holiday. :)
  • Options
    Like the sound of Snowfall but when I googled it,  it's unclear where I can watch all series.

Ditto for The Expanse & zerozerozero.... 

Help, please.
  • Options
    Like the sound of Snowfall but when I googled it,  it's unclear where I can watch all series.

Help, please.
    All are available via Amazon Prime Video.

The Expanse is free.

Zerzerozero and Snowfall are both 'to pay for' series.

Snowfall also available on Disney+ and Hulu, I believe.
  • Options
    Is snowfall not on the bbc iPlayer!
  • Options
    Thanks, BBW.
  • Options
    Thanks, BBW.
    Snowfall, places to watch:

https://www.justwatch.com/uk/tv-series/snowfall
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Is snowfall not on the bbc iPlayer!
    Only 3 seasons.

Actually, looking at it, everywhere seems to be a limited number of seasons.
  • Options
    zerozerozero is on Sky Atlantic 
  • Options

Help, please.
     Iswear it was you Fanny that recommended ZeroZeroZero on here some time back?

Or have I got that wrong?
  • Options
    @Fanny Fanackapan

I've done some digging and have uncovered this, just for you  :)

All 8 episodes. You'll have to close the annoying pop-ups and ad pages, though:

https://movies2watch.tv/tv/watch-zerozerozero-hd-52413

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks, guys. That's a huge help.....for me to avoid doing too much housework. 

" Just ONE more episode, Richard !"

Just googled ZeroZeroZero, cb, but it doesn't ring any bells...

But it doesn't take much to confuse me these days.
  • Options
    Another week with no 1883, what is it with US scheduling? Its quite a slow burner anyway without having to wait 2/3 weeks between episodes.
  • Options
    Currently watching Four lives on iPlayer.
    The story of the families fight for justice for their relatives that were murdered in Barking a few years back.

One thing that sticks out that we already knew is that the Met are as big a shitshow as the government they serve.

Corrupt,inept wan*ers.
  • Options
    This is the 16 year old schoolboy in The Bay. 
    Is it the Fonze?
  • Options
    Just getting into the responder... Thanks for the recommendation! Excellent, though I'll bet Stephen Graham is sulking!
  • Options
    Me and the Mrs said the same, he must be in his 30’s.
  • Options
    I think he's 26.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Just getting into the responder... Thanks for the recommendation! Excellent, though I'll bet Stephen Graham is sulking!
    Could see Stephen Graham in the role, but he's in so much, maybe he was bizzie?
    Quite possibly... Just seemed like exactly the thing he always does (and does well). No probs with Martin Freeman though, very good despite what Alan sugar thinks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bad Sport(netflix)

Documentary series on corruption in sport - some fascinating stories. The one on corruption in Italian football is well worth a watch.
  • Options
    Bilko said:
    Me and the Mrs said the same, he must be in his 30’s.
    Been laughing at this since first episode - obviously a lack of deaf asian teenage actors. No doubt he has seen/will see a conversation from afar and his lip reading ability will break the case

• Options
    Bad Sport(netflix)

Documentary series on corruption in sport - some fascinating stories. The one on corruption in Italian football is well worth a watch.
    As is the one about Hansie Cronje
  • Options
    Bad Sport(netflix)

As is the one about Hansie Cronje
    Some great stories in this series.
  • Options
    Just finished a few series

"Hanna" Season three...this just got better and better....think they tied it up fairly well in the end.

"The Expanse"...definitely didn't want this to end....bloody excellent

"The Tower" Good acting but a bit predictable

Still watching Alex Rider....got to say it is good. If only they dropped the pretence of him being a schoolboy...hes 24 going on 30. Him being a kid brings nothing to the tale.

Zero Zero Zero was on SBS on demand if anyone was interested still...its free

• Options
    edited January 2022
    TEL said:
    Just finished a few series

"Hanna" Season three...this just got better and better....think they tied it up fairly well in the end.

"The Expanse"...definitely didn't want this to end....bloody excellent

"The Tower" Good acting but a bit predictable

Still watching Alex Rider....got to say it is good. If only they dropped the pretence of him being a schoolboy...hes 24 going on 30. Him being a kid brings nothing to the tale.

Zero Zero Zero was on SBS on demand if anyone was interested still...its free

Completely agree re The Expanse. Wasn't expecting much when I started watching it but it's easily in my top 5 series I've ever watched.

Currently watching Ozark as had never watched any of it before. Season one nearly had me turning off a fair few times. Glad I've stuck with it as season two is much better.
  • Options
    Episode 7 of Ozark was excellent. Very annoying we have to wait but I'll be glad of it when it does finally finish.

Have started All of Us Are Dead on Netflix, Korean zombie show - so so so far.
  • Options
    Yeah the responder was excellent.
    Martin Freeman deserves awards for that role.
    in fact, the whole cast were brilliant. 
    He award was actually a reward - never having to set foot in Liverpool again.