Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• White Lotus, on Sky, was fantastic.
  • Series 4 of Ozark is nearing the completion of filming. No release date yet but will be 14 episodes split into two blocks of seven. It will be the final series.  Cant wait. Brilliant series only just behind Breaking Bad in my book. 
    Looking forward to this!

I thought series 2 was pretty weak compared to the first season - but series 3 was my favourite of the lot so far.
  • Series 4 of Ozark is nearing the completion of filming. No release date yet but will be 14 episodes split into two blocks of seven. It will be the final series.  Cant wait. Brilliant series only just behind Breaking Bad in my book. 
    I like Ozark, not sure it's in the same league as BB (mainly because I thought S2 was a bit weak). Season 3 was definitely superb though so excited to see where it goes for this one. 
    Looking forward to this!

I thought series 2 was pretty weak compared to the first season - but series 3 was my favourite of the lot so far.
    Agree.  Anyone’s guess where series 4 could go. Multiple possibilities. My money (just a guess so not a spoiler) is that Wendy will go all “Heisenberg” and take over the universe with Marty meeting a spectacular ending. 
  • hawksmoor said:
    If was the director, I'd be shouting cut and saying to her: 'Whoah, Jessie. What are you doing? What's with the silly walk? The stupid accent?'
    it is a comedy?
    Looking forward to this!

Agree.  Anyone’s guess where series 4 could go. Multiple possibilities. My money (just a guess so not a spoiler) is that Wendy will go all “Heisenberg” and take over the universe with Marty meeting a spectacular ending. 
    God I hope not. Wendy could be my least favourite character in any series I've watched.
  • I can see the writers making Wendy a much darker character and convincing the audience that she's going to betray Marty. How the twist at the end works out will be interesting.
  • Sponsored links:

I like Ozark, not sure it's in the same league as BB (mainly because I thought S2 was a bit weak). Season 3 was definitely superb though so excited to see where it goes for this one. 
    I agree. It's fine but not a patch on BB even though it pretty much rips it off (not so much the drug stuff as putting the main character in impossible situations which he somehow manages to wriggle out of plus the family dynamics). It doesn't have the humour or the great range of characters that BB has. 
  • Not one aimed at adults, and not a new show per say (although new to me as it just came on Disney+ out here) - but if you have younger kids and you aren't watching 'Bluey' on CBeebies then you're missing out.
  • A great little program, full of joy & laughter.
    Love this program 
    Looking forward to this!

I think I enjoyed Season 2 more than any other. Introduced the Snells who were my favourite characters.
  • Storyville on BBC iplayer about Hillside Church : God Goes Viral is a really interesting documentary about this megachurch. Seems to be all about money...
  • se9addick said:
    White Lotus, on Sky, was fantastic.
    I’m a couple of episodes in and struggling to enjoy it. Do I persist or is it a case of if I haven’t got it by now the other 4 episodes won’t do it for me?
  • Found first half of series 3 Ozark was a bit meh. 

Ruth is my favourite character too, but felt like her relationship in this series didn’t really go with how she is. 
    Looking forward to this!

I think I enjoyed Season 2 more than any other. Introduced the Snells who were my favourite characters.
    Yeah the Snells were a decent addition to be fair, and there were a couple of late episodes with them that were probably better than most of S1 and S3, personally I just found there were quite a lot of episodes that were average at best. S3 seemed to develop the story so much better than S2, a bit like Breaking Bad in S4 compared to 2/3. 
  • se9addick said:
    Just finished it over a couple of nights. 
    Decent. 

A ‘whodunnit’ and a ‘whogotdun’ in one. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Once again 10 years behind, but Veep is superb
  • Went here today. The queues were insane; 4 hours to get in the shop. Needless to say we snapped some photos and left sharpish. Didn't realise it was so close to Chipping Norton - can't imagine the neighbours like him much!
  • Apologies if it's been posted before but the long awaited 5th series of Money Heist will be aired next Friday on Netflix. 

Can't wait !
  • Cheers Fanny 
  • se9addick said:
    I’m a couple of episodes in and struggling to enjoy it. Do I persist or is it a case of if I haven’t got it by now the other 4 episodes won’t do it for me?
    I would persist, but I loved it. If for no other reason than the eye candy!
  • Click Bait - Netflix, I am only one episode in as started late last night. Getting rave reviews of alot of people on twitter. Still a bit early but started well enough, i am guessing its some sort of mystery thriller at this point. 
  • Went here today. The queues were insane; 4 hours to get in the shop. Needless to say we snapped some photos and left sharpish. Didn't realise it was so close to Chipping Norton - can't imagine the neighbours like him much!
    Crazy! Do they all think he's in the shop operating a V8 powered bacon slicer or what!!
  • edited August 2021
    Spoiler alert. Series 2 episode 1. Farm shop gets closed down by local Council after locals barricade it with pitchforks and sundry farming equipment in hand. Jeremy last seen cowering  behind an over-larger designer tractor with three large “this smells like my bollocks” candles stuffed up his arris very close to said bollocks. Kaleb is seen sitting on a haystack munching popcorn. 
  • edited August 2021
    Apologies if it's been posted before but the long awaited 5th series of Money Heist will be aired next Friday on Netflix. 

Can't wait !
    Cheers for that @Fanny Fanackapan Yes a final series with 5 episodes released next week and the final 5 on 3 December. Frustrating, but seems to be the way atm as been left hanging on for the final episodes of Raising Kanan and the Godfather of Harlem on Starzplay. 
  • Incidentally for fans of ingenious Bank heists, like Money Heist, The Bank Job and the brilliant Inside Man, should catch The Vault, released today on Prime. About robbing the Bank of Spain. A good watch.