Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    David Tennant as Dennis Nilsen in Des is brilliant.

Daniel Mays is good as the chief copper as well.
    Yup, thought it was very good. 
  • Options
    David Tennant as Dennis Nilsen in Des is brilliant.

Daniel Mays is good as the chief copper as well.

Having had the ‘pleasure’ of working with and getting to know Nilsen, Tennant did an excellent job at portraying him. The only criticism I had was that Tennant’s Scottish accent was a little harsh, Nilsen had a much softer lilt.
    Your story about him commenting on a blocked toilet in a prison cell properly made me laugh 

For all the bullshit I imagine you have to endure I bet you form some interesting relationships with some very unusual people 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    The final episode of series 2 was insane 

I loved the karate kid films mainly the first one the others were pretty shit but it has been done so well. Yeah there is a lot of hammy acting but that was the first film

Johnny as a character is a really strong lead and he gets the best lines 

Give Kingdom a try, the MMA one not the zombie one, the zombie one is cool as fuck but hard work the MMA one is a gem
    Another vote for Kingdom - Excellent show. Helpful if you're a fan of  MMA of course but I don't think that's required to enjoy it
  • Options
    Only just discovered Orphan Black.
    Already hooked and the best part of 5 seasons still available to binge watch.
    Cool!
  • Options
    Anoyone watching Young Wallender on Netflix?
  • Options
    NSFW

C5
    Chris Tarrant World's Busiest Train Stations
    Knock yourselves out.
    Over 50mins of wanking there.
  • Options
    'Honour' .. a short, ITV series dramatising the 'honour killing/murder' of a young Kurdish woman in the UK .. disturbing and interesting .. started yesterday, monday
  • Options
    Frankie Boyles New World Order.
    What a load of shit. 
    Frankie's brilliant - the guests are almost universally shite
    Frankie has sold out, but who can really blame him?
  • Options
    I thought the new BBC drama Life started very promisingly last night. Good cast too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Utopia on Amazon prime is quite a bit nuts. 

The only normal bits are Cusacks hair dye, facelift and eye makeup...
  • Options
    Being subjected to watch the Graham Norton Show and I have no idea who Sarah Pascoe is but I’d rather go through tortureal castration than ever watch her on tv again. Fuck me, just wow.
  • Options
    Being subjected to watch the Graham Norton Show and I have no idea who Sarah Pascoe is but I’d rather go through tortureal castration than ever watch her on tv again. Fuck me, just wow.
    So you're a fan?
  • Options
    So you're a fan?
    I’ll be honest mate. No.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Fumbluff said:

Binged it in three days. Average. Just made me remember how fucking brilliant the original was, so am now halfway through that again. Mind-blowing, you can see why the conspiracy nutters are all over covid-19. I mean, we're actually living through the third series in real life 😬
  • Options
    Another of the unfunny comedians.
    I don't think she's ever made me laugh.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Another of the unfunny comedians.
    I don't think she's ever made me laugh.
    Once. On 'The Thick Of It'. Other than that, she's as funny as an afternoon spent licking carpet samples. 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Binged it in three days. Average. Just made me remember how fucking brilliant the original was, so am now halfway through that again. Mind-blowing, you can see why the conspiracy nutters are all over covid-19. I mean, we're actually living through the third series in real life 😬
    I didn’t even know there was an original....
  • Options
    I thought the first episode of Brave New World was really poor. It's a shame because I love the book.
  • Options
    Just started Ozark which I’m enjoying three episodes in. Does it maintain the level?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just started Ozark which I’m enjoying three episodes in. Does it maintain the level?
    It did for me. All the way through to the end of season 3. 
    Found season 3 a bit meh but enjoyed first two. 
  • Options
    Oddly I thought season 2 was the dip. Season 3 was my favourite. 
  • Options
    I thought the first episode of Brave New World was really poor. It's a shame because I love the book.
    Agreed. I binned it after about half hour. Style over substance. 
  • Options
    Yeah, cracking show.
  • Options
    Just finished watching a 4 parter on Netflix called Collateral. Very engaging and some great acting from a superb cast. Well worth a watch 
  • Options
    Yes, just finished Season 3, great series.
  • Options
    anybody watching The Third Day? 

there's a 12 hour episode on sky arts now. 
  • Options
    Not new by any means but recently appeared on iPlayer: Battlestar Galactica - can't believe it has taken me this long to watch it! Loving it
  • Options
    Not new by any means but recently appeared on iPlayer: Battlestar Galactica - can't believe it has taken me this long to watch it! Loving it
    loved the original and also loved this remake. got the whole box set on dvd.