Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Murray

Comments

• Options
    WayneK said:

I'd like to knob his mum.

Welcome to the forum Jim. I hope the ice bucket challenge wasn't too cold....
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    To be fair Murray has been misrepresented.

What he actually said was that the negativity of the 'NO' campaign made him reconsider his original position. As a Scot, even a non-voting one, he is entitled to an opinion regardless of whether I or anybody else agree with it.

I am a strong advocate of free speech in most circumstances but the scumbag who tweeted about Dunblane needs to take a serious look at him or her self.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

He's a twat

Have you met him?
  • Options
    Fiiiiiish said:

Such a strange over reaction to voting yes.

Why does it even matter? God forbid someone be proud and love their country.

I think the ones proud of their country are the ones that voted no. A breakaway Scotland would've been a disaster for the nation, not that I'd give a shit......................
  • Options

Only one clear winner in the biggest twat competition between those two. (And it's not the Scottish one).
  • Options

PL54 said:

He's a twat

Have you met him?
    Yes 37 times
  • Options
    That Liam tweet is brilliant
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    He may be a gobby manc knob but he has a match point in this case...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not the real Liam Gallagher...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    He's a twat
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Does voting Yes make the 1.6 million anti English/British?

Some of them, yes.

• Options
    Redskin said:

Some of them, yes.

So that makes the true answer no then.

• Options
    Andy Murray's opinions on this, that, or anything else are completely irrelevant to me. Until someone posts about it on Charlton Life and then I feel compelled to comment.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

Some of them, yes.

No, it doesn't.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Redskin said:

DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

Some of them, yes.

No, it doesn't.

Well yes it does because you stated that it's only some of them so for the majority they're voting for other reasons other than anti English/British. So the answer to the question is no. And if you think a significant amount voted Yes based on their dislike of us then your mistaken.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

He's a twat

Have you met him?
    Yes 37 times
    What does he think of you and your life achievements then?
  • Options
    Murray's entitled to his opinions, it would be strange if he said nothing about such an important topic. His brother is much more passionately a Yes voter.

And Murray, by living in England at least pays some taxes here, unlike many of his rivals (and most racing drivers) who live in Monaco
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

Some of them, yes.

No, it doesn't.

Well yes it does because you stated that it's only some of them so for the majority they're voting for other reasons other than anti English/British. So the answer to the question is no. And if you think a significant amount voted Yes based on their dislike of us then your mistaken.
    I don't see what you fail to grasp about my post.
    The motivation of some people's decision to vote 'yes' was borne out of anti-English/British
    sentiment.
    The fact that they may be in a minority is immaterial and precludes the true answer, whatever that means, being no.

As for thinking 'a significant amount voted Yes based on their dislike of us', I didn't say that.I don't know how many did: neither do you.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

Some of them, yes.

No, it doesn't.

The motivation of some people's decision to vote 'yes' was borne out of anti-English/British
    sentiment.
    The fact that they may be in a minority is immaterial and precludes the true answer, whatever that means, being no.

As for thinking 'a significant amount voted Yes based on their dislike of us', I didn't say that.I don't know how many did: neither do you.
    So after they voted, they sent you a text explaining their decision?

You are assuming that it's anti English/British.
  • Options

Redskin said:

DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

Some of them, yes.

No, it doesn't.

sentiment.

Jesus, do you people actually read the post.

I said the motivation of some people's
    decision to vote 'Yes' was borne out of an anti-English/British sentiment.

If you can't grasp that simplicity of that, you must be a bit dim, which I don't imagine you are.

• Options
    Redskin said:

Redskin said:

DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

Some of them, yes.

No, it doesn't.

sentiment.

If you can't grasp that simplicity of that, you must be a bit dim, which I don't imagine you are.

But the question was "Does voting Yes make the 1.6 million anti English/British?". If the answer is "yes some of them" then the overall (true) answer to that question must be "No", because by saying "some" you're also stating that voting Yes doesn't make all the 1.6 million anti English/British. If you'd dropped the word "yes" and just said "Some of them" then that would have been an acceptable response to the question.
    If the question was "Did some people vote yes because of Anti English/British" then your answer would have indeed been correct.

Any confusion towards your post is because your answer is for a question that wasn't asked. I can't grasp how you can't see the simplicity of that ;-)
  • Options

Liam Gallagher is an absolute cory.

Would love to slap that silly haired manc c**t

That twitter acount ain't Liam. It's a fake one.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Redskin said:

DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

DRAddick said:

Redskin said:

Some of them, yes.

No, it doesn't.

sentiment.

So SOME of the voters text you what their vote was based on?

• Options
    WayneK said:

I'd like to knob his mum.

Why? Just because he knobbed yours?
  • Options

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

He's a twat

Have you met him?
    Yes 37 times
    What does he think of you and your life achievements then?
    He agrees, he's a twat