Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Murray

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Four set points for Murray... HOW DID HE MISS THAT???

Three set points for Murray.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Two set points for Murray.. GETS IT!!

6-7 7-6. Two and a half hours played.
  • Options
    Get in !!
  • Options
    yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. You beauty.
  • Options
    We keep saying it but any other era and he would have way more than 2 grand slams.

As it is, he is multiple grand slam champion which is more than enough to prove his worth.
  • Options

Hopefully that forced security break in play will help Murray.

I think it did!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Murray breaks in the first game of the third. Djokovic looks exhausted all of a sudden.

Also this is the first time Murray has "led", he's always been level/chasing Djokovic in terms of sets or breaks.
  • Options
    Novak's little stumble, he's not fooling anyone
  • Options
    An excellent game, between two amazing players. Djokovic looking like he's feeling the effects of having played his semi-final a day earlier & Andy is making him run all over the place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Novak's little stumble, he's not fooling anyone

Obviously fooled Murray.

Djokovic breaks back. 2-2
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    A break point for Murray at 3-3... saved by Djokovic, just. And he holds for 4-3 lead - still on serve.
  • Options
    Djokovic breaks Murray for 5-3 and now serves for the set. Murray gave up that game with a double fault.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Djokovic wins the third set 6-3.

6-7 7-6 3-6
  • Options
    That's not what "bide" means...
  • Options
    What a sorry set.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Oh dear, the end of this match has been painful
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    TelMc32 said:

An excellent game, between two amazing players. Djokovic Andy looking like he's not feeling the effects any benefits of having played his semi-final a day earlier & Andy Djokovic is making him run all over the place.

There...thought I'd change to make it look like I knew what I was talking about!! :wink:
  • Options
    Great match, bad luck Andy.
    Just improve your second serve and aggression on some points.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Murray would not have given up like that if Lendl was still his coach...
  • Options
    All joking aside, runner up in six grand slam finals, two wins and an Olympic gold medal ain't too shabby.
  • Options

All joking aside, runner up in six grand slam finals, two wins and an Olympic gold medal ain't too shabby.

He's also won a good few Masters events which the players sometimes treat as more important than the Grand Slams (its just the latter get bigged up by the Media)