Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Internet Dating.

Comments

• Options
    Struggled to keep my hands off him and I'm straight! :-)
  • Options
    I met my EX Wife online, but the bonus was that she was a beautiful blonde who looked like farrah faucett majors in her prime, she is also american so i get to live in the USA forever (not sure if thats a boon or not? we live in a bubble here), of course it was all too good to be true and she was suffering from some form of autism or something that came out a few years later, she seemed normal for about a year! but i have messed around on there before and had some fun times, its amazing how people make themselves look thin and pretty in a pic, including me haha...now i have a 23yr old girlfriend ( i am 47!) heres a pic of us, odd couple!, but didnt meet this one online, i swear its all true lol
  • Options
    I've said this before, but I want to be Florida Addick when I grow up.
  • Options
    imageimageimage

sorry, pics attached, strange life eh, and all because i met a girl on a pen friend site online in 1998
  • Options
    Reading this thread with interest as my circumstances have recently changed. Would the fact that I have a huge cock (the helmet is the size and shape of a medium sized bag of satsumas...) hinder me in the dating game ?
    lot of fruit lovers out there, you should be fine
  • Options
    Reading this thread with interest as my circumstances have recently changed. Would the fact that I have a huge cock (the helmet is the size and shape of a medium sized bag of satsumas...) hinder me in the dating game ?
    lot of fruit lovers out there, you should be fine
    I have got a cock the size of a grape and I bang about twenty birds a night, that is on a quiet night as well!

• Options
    Florida Addick my new favourite Lifer.

He's me in 20 years time but ill have slightly better hair ;-)
  • Options
    I think Florida Addick is confusing CL with Facebook?
  • Options
    Good "pulling younger bird than you" skills Florida Addict. Cracking work.
  • Options
    Poke
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mate- Im in the middle on my Profile pic on here with Waggy and Solly. Its not a secret.

Im a handsome chap. Saga Lout has seen me.

JT also has access to a few photos
    You appear to be wearing a t shirt with your girlfriends picutre on it.

• Options
    Mate- Im in the middle on my Profile pic on here with Waggy and Solly. Its not a secret.

Im a handsome chap. Saga Lout has seen me.

JT also has access to a few photos
    You appear to be wearing a t shirt with your girlfriends picutre on it.

I wish :)
  • Options
    How big are the radiators in your house mate
  • Options
    Does she know that you're not Elton John's brother?
  • Options
    Does she know that you're not Elton John's brother?
  • Options
    I think Florida Addick is confusing CL with Facebook?
    Been knocked off your pedastal ; )
  • Options
    I don't remember seeing more pics Dizz !
  • Options
    I don't remember seeing more pics Dizz !
    Pictures of me, not her. If you think, you will find them
  • Options
    ohhhh

I can't think
  • Options
    You can get some terrible dates, and you can get some really flaky women coming your way, but you know it's worth it to see what happens, and as lots on here have said, you'll meet people you never would, and that's the best bit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you like pina colada?
    And getting caught in the rain?
  • Options
    Its really weird but all the birds i seem to meet online are all northerners! Maybe there something about me that attracts the northern lass?
    I have the same trouble but instead of northerners it's fat birds............................
  • Options
    A northern fat bird just can't be beat.

*rubs hands together ala Steptoe*
  • Options
    Its really weird but all the birds i seem to meet online are all northerners! Maybe there something about me that attracts the northern lass?
    I have the same trouble but instead of northerners it's fat birds............................
    Yeah I have had a few of those as well. They're ok if they don't sweat :(

• Options
    Time to go badgering...
  • Options
    I met my Mrs on RSVP here in Australia....would recommend it, had a nice time, met some lovely people and found my wife now of 4 years.
  • Options
    Florida Addick my new favourite Lifer.

He's me in 20 years time but ill have slightly better hair ;-)
    its been the bane of my life this mop...how many opportunities I must have missed with the ginggga holding me back!
  • Options
    its not all fun...they talk all the time and (like a poodle), need constant attention and treats..shiny things are like magnets to young american girls and hypnotizes them!!

example "awwww Honey, that shiny thing looks sooooo cute (does the your getting it tonight smile), me "yer but you have 12 of them already", her "but i havent got that one...awww perleeeezzzzzeeee?" me "(am i really getting it tonight look) well if your good today?" and it goes on..then i fall asleep in front of the footie at 1130pm at night whilst shes counting up her treasure chest.
  • Options
    "treasure chest"? I think we need more pictures before we'll let you get away with that one.
  • Options
    its not all fun...they talk all the time and (like a poodle), need constant attention and treats..shiny things are like magnets to young american girls and hypnotizes them!!

example "awwww Honey, that shiny thing looks sooooo cute (does the your getting it tonight smile), me "yer but you have 12 of them already", her "but i havent got that one...awww perleeeezzzzzeeee?" me "(am i really getting it tonight look) well if your good today?" and it goes on..then i fall asleep in front of the footie at 1130pm at night whilst shes counting up her treasure chest.
    You're just trying to make me feel better - thanks. ;-)

Actually, a mate of mine married an American "girl" - he reported that one room in his house now contained her clothes and another contained her shoes!