Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Internet Dating.

Comments

• Options
    No one has ever replied to me on pof, where am I going wrong?
    dont just say "hi" or "how are you" come up with something that's almost like you're in the middle of a conversation already and already said hello.
    Some one I know is a member of Toyboywarehouse.com. yes I googled it. She has a great time.
    I always thought all the profiles on those kind of sites were fake.
  • Options
    My Italian mate has recently started at it and said that he can't understand why he'd not gone down this road earlier. "Theresa lotta slags out there," he told me. "I had one over for lunch and I'ma f**ka her before we've finished bruscetta". I think he was a bit irritated that his lamb shoulder ended up being a bit over done as a result of the jiggery pokery. I guess it depends what you're looking for.
  • Options
    Did it 5 and half years ago, and met the wife through match.com, so would recommend it, but stay to the big sites like Match or eharmony
  • Options
    My mate introduced me to match.com and I have had quite a bit of success. Obviously if you're an ugly bloke you ain't gonna get very far (unless shes an ugly bird) as the women can only go by looks. Also like someone already mentioned you need to reply as if you're already in a convo with them and not say stuff like "Hi, how are you?"
  • Options
    I once bumped into a rather well endowed lass in a night club, who I recognised from a site
    Is she a brickie?
  • Options
    Two of my good friends do it. One uses okcupid and seems to meet some interesting and good looking girls off it. The other uses Guardian Soulmates, and smashes more birds than I can comprehend.
  • Options
    I once bumped into a rather well endowed lass in a night club, who I recognised from a site
    Is she a brickie?
    LOL Very good!
  • Options
    one of my friends met her soon to be husband on an internet dating site. so it can work. if you're lucky.
  • Options
    I had a fair bit of success with Match, went on quite a few dates in the space of six months and was seeing a couple regularly for a while.

I was a bit skeptical at first because of the stigma, but then found out that a lot of my friends had actually done the same in their spare time too.

I'm 24 and working ridiculous hours so it was handy. Nowadays, most people go out to get pissed with their mates rather than 'meet' people I think.
  • Options
    been there and done it since splitting up from the wife a couple of years back, had some great laughs and met the current missus through Zoosk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    went on quite a few dates in the space of six months and was seeing a couple regularly for a while.

Swingers?

• Options
    Several mates have used it for different reasons.

One used Plenty of Fish & met a few good looking women for short term no strings sex.
    One older mate used sugardaddy.com and met some young stunners who he had fun with before eventually meeting his now wife on another site.

Seems like Plenty of Fish is the one for fun, Match.com etc for more serious stuff.
  • Options
    I used a few different sites over a couple of years. Met my missus on MSF.com and we got married last year.

I'd recommend it, despite the fact there are some serious oddballs out there.
  • Options
    swingingheaven , illicitencounters and adultwork all good safe sites
  • Options
    you wait, eventually being single will be known as being 'on the net'
  • Options
    Never done this myself but wouldn't think twice if I wasn't with my missus. Have a few mates that do and for them its just about meeting girls who are up for it
  • Options
    get in there !!!!!!
  • Options
    If you are on the ugly side, a proper dating agency is better as you get the opportunity toget inot your personality first and the agency big you up to other clients.
  • Options
    What happened to good old fashioned dogging?
  • Options
    What happened to good old fashioned dogging?
    Or Gulling - thats more fun.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reading this thread with interest as my circumstances have recently changed. Would the fact that I have a huge cock (the helmet is the size and shape of a medium sized bag of satsumas...) hinder me in the dating game ?
  • Options
    Just to clarify, I have been married 21 years so have do not have balls anymore. I woke up one morning many years ago and found a them shrunken dried up and rolling around loose in my under crackers !
  • Options
    Its a great way of meeting people of the opposite sex outside your social circle.

Met my now ex-wife many years ago that way and have been dating again last 3 years. Lost count of the dates I've had.
    I could write a book on my experiences of internet dating :-)

• Options
    plentyoffish mentioned in the Metro this morning. Very nasty. Be careful out there.
  • Options
    what JohnBoy said, if you are single and all your mates are 'coupled up' it's a great way of meeting new people, I've been seeing someone for 8 months now who lives about 5 mins from me, we'd have never met because of our circumstances (single parents etc) but now it's great and both our girls get on fantastically well.

before I met her though I had some hilarious experiences
  • Options
    Curb_It
    March 19
    Some one I know is a member of Toyboywarehouse.com. yes I googled it. She has a great time.
    Is that your nutty mate AS?
  • Options
    Sporty = no tits
    Curvy = fat
    Bubbly = dont stop talking
    likes romantic night in = boring
    Looking for a knight in shining armour = ex husband is a f.king nutter
  • Options

Or badgering..that's good (I hear)
  • Options

Grumpy ---enlighten me Badgering
  • Options
    The way i met my current bird was a bit sleazy really.

A female friend had entered a competition to be 'Miss Millwall 2009' and wanted me to help her win by voting. So i went on to the page, it was a page on facebook. Like a true LAD i went through looking at all the other birds who had entered anyway. Some professional models, some just normal birds chancing it. Anyway i clicked on the picture of one of the entrants. Dark haired bird, massive hooters, great figure. Professional photos. I was a bit drunk and sleazily sent her a message telling her she was gorgeous among other things (i know i know) and a few days later she replied. Eventually we went on a date, and it all went from there. She was an underwear model but gave it up (her own choice!) when she got with me.

She doesnt support Millwall either by the way, she just comes from Rotherhithe lol