Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Megson Gone

Comments

• Options
    Curbs would never work for a nutter like MM.

(or was that a whoosh?)
  • Options
    Massive news. Can't stand the guy, but they should have stuck with him to the end of the season.
  • Options
    'kinell.

Maybe Sheff U will give their manager the tin-tack later this week. Our competitors seem to be tripping over themselves to sabotage their chances and make ours even better. That chat that Mandaric apparently had with Dave Jones last week can surely only mean one thing....

As Henry said - this is truly surreal....... the timing is truly baffling. I live in Lancashire, but if I look east, I think I can just about make out a huge mushroom cloud in the direction of South Yorkshire. It must be Owlstalk!

Anyway, serves him right for being such a twat to SCP and Morro...don't like to see anyone lose their job, but it's hard to feel sorry for someone with so little class.

Stitch that, Meggo - no-one messes with Sir Chris!
  • Options
    Harry's got the job, MM's already opened 3 new accounts in his dogs names.
  • Options
    I suppose this means he's available for the England job :-0
  • Options
    Megson for England?

Another MASSIVE job.
  • Options
    Manderic: So, what happened last night?

Megson: Whatcha mean boss?

Manderic: Charlton beat Chesterfield 4 - 0

Megson: Good team that Charlton

Manderic: But we lost to Chesterfield. You told me Chesterfield was a hard place to go but now Charlton beat them without breaking sweat.

Megson: Local derby boss, Sheridan's ex-Leeds, they were up for it, Chesterfield gave them their goals.

Manderic: Look, England are on the telly so this is a good day to bury bad news. You're fired you useless long ball merchant.
  • Options
    Seriously that picture of him infuriates me I want to kick the shit out of him in that picture,

• Options
    Owlstalkshite seems to have gone into meltdown. I can't get it to load....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So by potentially employing Dave Jones are they aiming to lose in the Play-Offs?
  • Options
    Owlstalk has crashed !! lol
  • Options
    Owlstalkshite seems to have gone into meltdown. I can't get it to load....

All of the 2 billion Wendies fans world wide logging on at the same time
  • Options
    In the spirit of goodwill between this big Forum and their massive one, we are lending three of our hamsters to help their server get through the night. Owlstalk should be up once the CL hamster delegation arrives in a couple of hours. Least we could do.
  • Options
    You Lookout are a true gent.
  • Options

Fist class though, right?
  • Options
    I'm quite shocked really i thought sheff weds were to massive to sack a manager !
  • Options
    Make sure you take their little Charlton tops off first, Lookout. Otherwise, when they open the package above, both parties might get a nasty surprise.

'Chuffin 'ell lads - we've got an infestation of little piggy-rodents' SQUISH.
  • Options
    bonkers
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Seems a foolish move to me at this stage of the season. He must have somebody lined up otherwise will be a laughing stock.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    uh oh...

• Options
    He is an awful manager. Should be managing in the Blue Square North in a relegation fight playing hoof ball.
  • Options
    uh oh...

HAHAHAHAH
  • Options
    The real reason Capello resigned was that he got offered this much bigger job.
  • Options
    the footballing community must be surely shocked at this MASSIVE decision made by Wednesday
  • Options
    Massive Mistake
  • Options
    Very odd timing I must say but such is life!
  • Options
    Goodbye-ee, goodbye-ee,
    Wipe the tear, baby dear, from your eye-ee,
    Tho' it's hard to part I know,
    I'll be tickled to death to go.
    Don't cry-ee, dont sigh-ee,
    there's a silver lining in the sky-ee,
    Bonsoir, old thing, cheer-i-o, chin, chin,
    Nah-poo, toodle-oo, Goodbye-ee!
  • Options
    I'm sure the Scousers will have a minutes silence for him Sunday anyway.
  • Options
    uh oh...

Thanks for that! Just spit beer all over my iPad