Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pakistan V England Test Series

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Only one result now. England will lose the series 3-0 sometime on Monday morning.
  • Options
    350-8 Lead by 308
  • Options
    350-8 Lead by 308
    Good game to win
  • Options
    363-9
  • Options
    365 All Out. England need 324 to win.
  • Options
    Maybe they will give us an extra couple of innings to get it !
  • Options
    Cook dropped, easy chance.
  • Options
    *NOT THE TEST SERIES*

3rd ODI.

Pakistan 97-5 (21.5)
  • Options
    I hope Afridi stays in for 1/2 hour, he's great when he gets it right and England need a decent target to keep the game interesting and possibly allow Cook a chance at a 3rd successive 100
  • Options
    Pakistan: 222/all out
    England 55/0 off 9
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kevin pieterson is having a blinder 99 off 90 balls. only need 20 to win. 203/1.
  • Options
    pity Capn Cook couldn't get the triple ton .. he has GOT to take over the test captaincy this summer
  • Options
    easy KP is B A C K .. we hope
  • Options
    have to agree on cook. he seems intelligent enough with his fielding in this one day series. and his batting has been superb.
  • Options
    have to agree on cook. he seems intelligent enough with his fielding in this one day series. and his batting has been superb.

agreed, Strauss has become a bit of a 'Brearley' (if you're old enough to remember him), good skipper but not really worth his place anymore as a batsman .. I suspect though that Strauss will keep the job for so long as he wants
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    he was a little bit before my time but i have heard of him. batting was always mediocre and i dont think he ever got a century for England.

Strauss will be kept in because of him being the captain of an England team who are ranked 1st in the world.
  • Options
    he was a little bit before my time but i have heard of him. batting was always mediocre and i dont think he ever got a century for England.

Strauss will be kept in because of him being the captain of an England team who are ranked 1st in the world.
    I reckon you're right on that one ... it is so nice to see the England 50 over side looking good. Enjoy the rest of the series
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    well 4-0 whitewash in the ODI.

1st T20 match on sky sports 1. getting towards the end, Bopara has just been bowled out. 121/4.
    24 to win from 17 balls. batsmen are looking a bit nervy. could be quite an intresting end if you like this form of cricket of course.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Buttler has just been caught. 121/5.

• Options
    well 4-0 whitewash in the ODI.

1st T20 match on sky sports 1. getting towards the end, Bopara has just been bowled out. 121/4.
    24 to win from 17 balls. batsmen are looking a bit nervy. could be quite an intresting end if you like this form of cricket of course.
    England's younger batsmen all take on the look of terrified animals caught in the headlights when they are under a bit of pressure .. it doesn't auger well for the future of either test or 1 day teams .. unless there are a few more South Africans looking to get a UK passport and to help us out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'm surpriced Bairstow is still out there. Terrified is the word when it comes to his face every time he's at the crease. I think we have lost this. Shame Bopara went.
  • Options
    and Pietersen, I'd have money on him being dropped out there .. that was a VERY good catch
  • Options
    We lost by 8 runs
  • Options
    Bopara was the critical wicket in many ways....we were looking quite good until he had that rush of blood.
  • Options
    Eoin Morgan dropped for tour of Sri Lanka. Thank goodness for that. Good luck Ravi.