Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pakistan V England Test Series

Comments

• Options
    I had this as a draw yesterday. Early wickets tomorrow top 5 gotta bat tho it's winnable
  • Options
    England 16-1 (still trail by 130.)
  • Options
    25-2, not looking good, poor shots again from both openers.
  • Options
    England are all out and South Africa are batting now.....
    KP keeps telling everyone how hungry he is. Let's hope he remembers to use his bat today.
  • Options
    Two terrible decisions by bent finger Bowden today!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Pieterson is that hungry he's got back for some more lunch. The tool should NOT be playing for England. I've been saying it for years.
  • Options
    Embarrassing performance and the bloke who chucks it hasn't even got started with his straight breaks yet.
    Send more money.
  • Options
    35-4 Still trail by 111
  • Options
    Ding Dong! Bell's gone now.

Why the hell did he call for a review? What did Trott say to him? Self-centered bunch of prima donnas at the moment. Going down the route of the national Rugby and Football teams sadly.
  • Options
    Number 1, you're having a laugh! This is abject. What's happened to Bell? He averaged over 100 last year!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    75-5 @Tea, Day 3.
    71 behind........
  • Options
    lol 2 days of cricket and already they are getting stick.

no wonder half the sportsman in this country aint interested in representing England.
  • Options
    Yes, England were lucky to be number 1, just like Charlton are lucky to be top.
    Let's see how they react in the rest of the series before we write them off.
  • Options
    start the car...
  • Options
    Take Trott's runs out and the other batsmen have managed just 35 off almost 43 overs. Imposing cricket!
  • Options
    OK LawrieAbrahams, perhaps a touch of over-reaction by me - we'll see what has happened by the end of the test series... but you'll admit that it isn't the best of starts!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    So your National team play like a bunch of no hopers, what are you supposed to do? Say it doesn't matter because you don't want to hurt their feelings?
    KP is a ****, always has been and I for one have always said it. He is only interested in KP.
    I had a go at Bell for reviewing his decision and Trott for not telling he was plumb.
    Taking out any iffy decisions all the recognised batsmen who've been dismissed have made poor shot selections in this Test.
    It's not just 2 days of cricket, it's 2 days of awful batting. Also England have a problem with their rigid policy of how they set their team up. Playing in Dubai is like playing in India, Pakistan etc. It is not like playing in England or Australia. You have to make changes. You need to play 2 spinners. England are playing 7 batsmen and 4 bowlers. Prior is quite capable of batting 6 in Test cricket, you could then play 5 bowlers and have Broad and Swann at 7&8. Leave out KP or Morgan.
    It's not just me saying this, listen to the experts.
    Praise when desreved, critcize when necessary.
  • Options
    102-7 (Trail by 44) Broad 3* Swann 10*
  • Options
    110-7.......
  • Options
    136/9
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're leading!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    160 All out . Pakistan need 15 to win.

I don't fancy our chances much.
  • Options
    All out
  • Options
    Chirpy, agree with you about KP, he has always played for himself however on his day he can be very good and I'm not sure who else would come in. Bopara? No thanks.

The 2 spinners option is a valid point out there however this test has proved that the problem is with the batting at the moment but I would expect Monty comes in for the next one. For me it seems they are nowhere near prepared enough for this series, compared to previous tours when the preparation has been superb add to that we haven't played a test since August. Lets wait and see what the response is next week.
  • Options
    i wonder if some of them dont actually see this as a 'real' series playing in dubai to half empty ground, not sure there taking it that seriously i think they all have an eye on summer to be honest with the windies and SA comming to town.
  • Options
    Pakistan win by 10 wkts
  • Options
    get the match fixing team in...
  • Options

BBC Test Match Special's Michael Vaughan "The England bowlers have bowled nicely and the bowlers have batted nicely... it's the top six they'll be asking questions about."
  • Options
    101/3... That's a bit more like it England. Two spinners and two quicks. perhaps I'd have played an extra bowler, but Tremlett is injured. As long as we can bat, it's game on!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    103-4

2 wickets for Broad 2-21, both bowled, both nipped back.
    1 wicket each for Monty & Swann. Monty playing as a 2nd spinner.
    All 4 bowled. England bowling well.