Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T.V Programmes that annoy you.

Comments

• Options
    south park
    Same here. I just dont get it.
    Out. Both of you. Blasphemy.

Respect my authoritaaaaaaah!
  • Options
    Agree with all above apart from Wheeler Dealers,despite the fair comment that Edds labour isn't taken in to account I must admit to enjoying the program,but Im back in the real world in a fortnight and probably wont see much telly then!
  • Options

I honestly believe x factor has a negative affect on society, people think I go over the top about it, but I think it actually encourages stupidity and lazy -I deserve it all - attitudes.   
    This, though I can't work out if the x factor is a symptom or a cause

I make you right, I caught a bit of one of them the other week (missus watching it by the way) while they are at the "judges" houses, one said "being here it makes you want to win more because you want all of this". To me that says a lot about a huge proportion of society today, no one willing to work hard enough and just waiting for hand outs. I don't think you can blame these programmes for causing this but definitely are a product of.
  • Options
    the big bang theory

How the hell is this still running?! I don't know a soul that watches this, and i'm their target audience. 

*says something geeky/something normal in a geeky way* *canned laughter* for 25 minutes. The least funniest "sitcom" i've ever seen in my life.

• Options
    south park
    south park is hands down the best cartoon out there. I'd give it another go, it's the only show that's getting better and better.
  • Options
    the big bang theory

I admit to watching it. I agree not by any means the greatest sitcom but for something to just switch off to and watch it does the job and some scenes amuse me immensely. I'm ready to take plenty of abuse
  • Options
    Seth, try 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'. I have trouble with many U.S 'comedies' but my son persuaded us to give it a go and now we're hooked.  nowhere  .

Just seen the latest episode tonight. Wasn't the best of the series but a great ending and has set things up for NYK nicely.

I am not a fan of US humour/TV generally but Curb/Seinfeld and Bilko are 3 of my all time favs.

• Options
    Me and my friend were discussing whether Big Brother or X factor was worse as a problem last night. We decided the latter. Agreements?
  • Options
    Yes, prime time on a main channel, more morons watch it.
  • Options
    adsads
    edited October 2011
    Knight Rider, Baywatch, It Ain't Alf Hot Mum and Mind Your Language
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Knight Rider, Baywatch, It Ain't Alf Hot Mum and Mind Your Language
    How could you not like Aint Alf Hot Mum? SSHHHHHUUUUUUTTTTTT UUUUUPPPPP  Lovely boy.
  • Options
    Eggheads

That is the most irritating progamme I ever watched. Eggheads 'pretending' they don't know the answer and they get it right, luck must be on their side everytime and they tell a story before revelling the answer, just get on with it! lol

Eastenders/Corronation Street etc

Used to watch Eastenders then I suddenly come to realise what a load of crap it is. Basically, don't move to any of those area's otherwise you will get divorced, murdered or a secret affair going on behind your back. So far fetched.

• Options
    The Premiership

• Options
    The Premiership

that was bad, topped only by the awful Premiership Parliament on a mon eve
  • Options
    I meant Premiership football in it's entirety
  • Options

Made in Chelsea

Only Way is Essex

• Options

The X Factor is really getting to me this time. Why do they bring the judges on as if they were the Royal Family ? Why do I have to look at a background of flashing lights accompanied by a barrage of noise ? Why, when the Artist ( probably could find a better word ) is singing do they fill the stage with meaningless dancers that distract everything ?

The only saving grace for me is that I record it, and then cut out all the crap. That also means that you can watch it in about 20 minutes, and go to something else. 

• Options

The X Factor is really getting to me this time. Why do they bring the judges on as if they were the Royal Family ? Why do I have to look at a background of flashing lights accompanied by a barrage of noise ? Why, when the Artist ( probably could find a better word ) is singing do they fill the stage with meaningless dancers that distract everything ?

The only saving grace for me is that I record it, and then cut out all the crap. That also means that you can watch it in about 20 minutes, and go to something else. 

I like X factor and I'm not gay!
    Work that one out fellow posters?
  • Options
    location location location....

posh pricks with nice houses wanting even nicer houses i could only ever dream of buying...

This week phil and kirsty help hedge fund manager rupert cuthbert smythe and fiancee chelsea land rover horsebottom move from there small 2 bedroom apartment in chelsea to a 9 bedroom country house... que cut aways of them looking anxiously at a mobile phone...

Flick... Family guy on BBC3 result!!
  • Options

Yes, agree on location x 3, Kirsty's know-all smugness is infuriating. Talking of smugness, Sandi Toksvig and Eric Knowles (ex antiques roadshow) recently combined to make one of the most boring progs I have ever seen. Called 'Antiques Master' I think: the sort of prog only BBC 2 could produce. How it got to a second series is baffling.

On a completely different tack, good to see there's not one word about the great 'On the Buses'  which is still being shown on one of the repeat channels.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Yes, agree on location x 3, Kirsty's know-all smugness is infuriating. Talking of smugness, Sandi Toksvig and Eric Knowles (ex antiques roadshow) recently combined to make one of the most boring progs I have ever seen. Called 'Antiques Master' I think: the sort of prog only BBC 2 could produce. How it got to a second series is baffling.

On a completely different tack, good to see there's not one word about the great 'On the Buses'  which is still being shown on one of the repeat channels.

I saw about the first five minutes of that antiques show then found myself in a hospital bed having come out of the coma it induced. Truly dreadful.
  • Options

I really hope this is a joke post...
  • Options

The Old Grey Whistle Test, Prog Rock Special
  • Options

But have you ever felt the urge to try on women's clothes.  Just to see how they look - of course ;-)
  • Options
    I cannot abide Hollyoaks. All soaps really, but especially Hollyoaks.

Looking through this thread has made me realise exactly how much rubbish Sky+ allows me to avoid!
  • Options
    ANY UK cops programme
    This country is so heading for hell in a handcart.
    10 mins watching these and you realise why it is such a farce
  • Options
    But The Sweeney is far and away the finest piece of TV drama - EVER!
  • Options

Either circumstances do not allow you to come out or you are in complete denial.
  • Options

Either circumstances do not allow you to come out or you are in complete denial.
    i think you're right
  • Options
    X FACTOR is the biggest pile of tosh ever . Ive just wasted a precious min of my life (which i will never get back) , watching some stuck up knob with my aunties hair (frankie i think his name was .! ) just can't believe how cack the whole x factor show is ! I thought countdown was bad . But jeeeez !