Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fifa 12

Comments

• Options
    You would of thought they'd of got the basic's right in the game i.e saving your manager mode ! Anyways xbox move aside, it's time to dust of the laptop and prepare for a battering , as Fm2012 is out friday !
  • Options
    Better graphics? Xbox or PS3?
  • Options
    Im pretty sure there round about the same , i think xbox is better beacause the controllers are more comfortable !
  • Options
    I think on most games the graphics are the same on either console but I've only played Fifa 12 on Xbox so I don't know.
  • Options
    You wont notice a difference really. Its not like its leading the way in graphics either.

• Options

Have you guys checked out Emile Heskey on Fifa?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0McFPYTCnXI

• Options

That was good. :-)
  • Options
    Ha!
  • Options

Quality
  • Options

Johnnie Jackson Free-Kick GOAL (xbox LIVE, H2H seasons Ranked Match).... beauty!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/99253204

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Johnnie Jackson Free-Kick GOAL (xbox LIVE, H2H seasons Ranked Match).... beauty!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/99253204

scored one like that with Danny Green just on the opposite side (Fluke). Great goal.
  • Options
    Anyone going well on a career mode yet?
    Promoted in 2nd first season on pro now in champ and struggling with lack of funds.
  • Options
    was doing well on career mode but started again due to the fact it would not save.
  • Options
    Am doing well (top in first season, top after ten games in champ) but I've kinda cheated I guess. Not exactly my fault but like I said earlier managed to sell Kermit (whom I created myself) for a ridiculous fee so have been able to buy better players.
  • Options
    Just signed a guy called lacazette on loan from Lille.... the dude scores goals for fun
  • Options
    i got a guy on loan called Ishak Belfodil and him and BWP are scoring goals for fun right now, need another centre midfielder as Stephens doesn't really cut it for me on this game :/
  • Options
    i got a guy on loan called Ishak Belfodil and him and BWP are scoring goals for fun right now, need another centre midfielder as Stephens doesn't really cut it for me on this game :/
    jonjo on loan for the season
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Started a Charlton Career on Word Class and got promoted from League 1 in the first season. Now I'm in Championship and just outside the playoff spots in the start of November. Among those I've acquired is:

Nwankwo Kanu
    Erik Paartalu
    Thomas Sørensen
    Yoon Bit Garam
    Luis Gil
    Pavel Pardo
    Edmilson

Hoping to acquire Chris Wood next season - Deportivo de La Caruña got him right before my bid in the last transfer period ;(
  • Options
    It may have been mentioned b4, but is there a CL league ?
  • Options
    Crawley top of L1, clear of playoffs by 4 points, 4 games to go...

M'voto (CB)
    Simons (Targetman)

are immense
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Have we got a PS3 league anyone?

I do play the odd game here and there but mainly online head to head.

Cant believe ppl are moaning its more difficult i have always played on legendary and now im still getting to grips with world class, gonna have a weekend of fifa if anyone fancies a game add me johnny13b

• Options
    By the way I got Battlefield 3 a day early (lucky me) and it is one of the best games I have ever played.
  • Options
    By the way I got Battlefield 3 a day early (lucky me) and it is one of the best games I have ever played.
    get in the battlefield thread please! ;) i dont play anything other then fifa on my PS3 pointless buying games i have some unopened ive still never played lol
  • Options
    get in the battlefield thread please! ;) i dont play anything other then fifa on my PS3 pointless buying games i have some unopened ive still never played lol
    I've not seen a battlefield thread but sorry for posting that.
  • Options

lol was a joke buddy dont apologise. can always start one though? not that it makes much differene either way but its completely different to Fifa so could be a different audience.

Yes im bored at work..... ;)

• Options

lol was a joke buddy dont apologise. can always start one though? not that it makes much differene either way but its completely different to Fifa so could be a different audience.

they both made by the same people so that link alone is a good enough excuse to post that.

P.S. I knew it was a joke, just wanted to make you feel bad. ;) 
  • Options

they both made by the same people so that link alone is a good enough excuse to post that.

P.S. I knew it was a joke, just wanted to make you feel bad. ;) 
    lol ive been around this forum and poker ones far too long to get upset by keyboard warriors ;)
  • Options
    Ive just bought it to. Took a while to get on the servers but this is gonna be a quality game
  • Options
    does any1 know how to get cafc chants on fifa? thanks
  • Options
    does any1 know how to get cafc chants on fifa? thanks