Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fifa 12

Comments

• Options
    addick16 accept my friend request, my gamer tag is OpKz ScaRZz or something like that.
  • Options
    What division is everyone at on head to head live seasons ? Im struggling to get out of div 6
  • Options
    Div 1 ad
  • Options
    What division is everyone at on head to head live seasons ? Im struggling to get out of div 6
    9 ha ha but only played it last weekend and took me hours to get the defending down. Like it after you get used to it and the precision dribbling is good too. Great playing as Charlton on it as you get some really interesting fixtures rather than the usual Barcelona Madrid boreathons.
  • Options
    9 ha ha but only played it last weekend and took me hours to get the defending down. Like it after you get used to it and the precision dribbling is good too. Great playing as Charlton on it as you get some really interesting fixtures rather than the usual Barcelona Madrid boreathons.
    Yeah intresting alright , however i only seem to be playing against championship sides and of course Hibernian
  • Options
    don't play it to much but I have only lost one game in head2head (another 2 if you count the ones were I lagged out) and won 20 and I'm currently one point off division 5.

Also coincidentally played Stevenage on career mode and smacked them 4-0 on legendary. Made me feel a bit better. 
  • Options
    addick16 accept my friend request, my gamer tag is OpKz ScaRZz or something like that.

never got ur FR mate. my gamertag as a zero instead of an o (alb0t). there is an original albot out there but its not me...

im currently div 4. i had a chance for promotion on the final game of season , i needed 3 points to go up and i lost 2-3. gutted. that was my first season failing to get promoted. i hope i can get into div 1. i use CAFC every game too, it seems like my main opponents are LA Galaxy, NY Redbulls and America of Mexico... what opponents do u seem to play against a lot ?
  • Options
    I never find an opponent when I try to play as us, so im City most of the time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I never find an opponent when I try to play as us, so im City most of the time

i had this problem before too...what you have to do is search as the AWAY team. (white kits). whenever i search as HOME it takes forever, but when i play away i find a match instantly... try it

• Options
    When I play as CAFC I have been against a lot of SPL teams like ranger's and Celtic but have played against quite a few champions and league 1 teams along with a few from america.
  • Options
    When I play as CAFC I have been against a lot of SPL teams like ranger's and Celtic but have played against quite a few champions and league 1 teams along with a few from america.
    i love that feature they added this year for 1v1 ranked matches. i was so sick of being paired up against man u/barca/madrid when i wanted to play as Charlton in the previous fifa years, now i dont have to worry about that and every fixture is a intriguing matchup...!
  • Options
    I get quite a few matches against American teams too, and also a few euro teams like KV elexisor (sp.) malmo And young boys
  • Options
    Anyone going well on a career mode yet?
  • Options
    Anyone going well on a career mode yet?

Started on semi pro having not played before and pissing it. Top by about 15 points and knocked chelsea out the league cup semi final 2-1 and so i think i need to move it up to professional although that will probably be too realistic for my liking ;-)

Got my virtual pro in the team but he's been out twice alraedy...3 months with a broken elbow and his first game back done his cruciate ligaments so out for another 3 months....is this normal?

• Options
    No idea havent done a virtual pro yet.  Playing as Crawley and dominated L2, although signed a couple of players with ratings around 67-68 so not really a suprise!  Currently top of L1 in November, really liking the career mode this time round.  Think I'll start up with CAFC once they patch the game
  • Options
    Played a few head to head games against Charlton fans, enjoying the fact it pairs you up with similar level clubs.

Bit peed off with EA severs losing connection, i'd won 3 from 5 and needed just 2 points to stay in league five and the next five games all lost connection, i was winning in three of em
  • Options
    edited October 2011

here is vid clip of BWP getting nasty. (XBOX LIVE - head 2 head - LIVE SEASONS MATCH - CHARLTON vs GUADLAJUARA)

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/98791662

• Options

here is vid clip of BWP getting nasty. (XBOX LIVE - head 2 head - LIVE SEASONS MATCH - CHARLTON vs GUADLAJUARA)

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/98791662

Nice but, done better. P.S I put a 0 is alb0t and sent you an FR so can you please accept it.

Also how did you get the Charlton badge as your gamer picture?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

addickted4life: i already accepted ur FR... i think u can still download the charlton badge from the marketplace. (dashboard, xbox game marketplace, addons, go to fifa 08 i believe, then there should b a 'profile picture pack' of EPL teams... ya i know, seems like forever ago we were in prem but it was still during the xbox 360 days...

• Options
    One big thing I feel frustrated with this years fifa is when I am attacking the referee blows for Half Time, even if we are just outside the box passing forward.
  • Options
    One big thing I feel frustrated with this years fifa is when I am attacking the referee blows for Half Time, even if we are just outside the box passing forward.
    I knoww i was losing 2-1 in my biggest game yet in the 90th min he had a corner and i left 3 up top ! I cleared and attacked 3 v 1 through balled him 1 on 1 the ref blows :@ !!
  • Options
    happened in Fifa 11 as well. I actually had a shot that went in but in mid flight the ref blew the whistle for half time and I didn't get a goal. : ( 
  • Options
    Loving career mode. Was scouting for a very pacy CAM under 20 and ended up signing a youngster called Leonardo Bittencourt from Energie Cottbus in German League 2. Don't believe his shooting skill rating, has scored 9 in half a season and pace/speed is awesome - bye bye defenders....
  • Options
    Stoppage time is always annoying. Party due to game time being so condensed I suppose.
  • Options
    My career mode is glitched as it won't save.  
  • Options
    My career mode is glitched as it won't save.  
    I had a problem with mine where my players wouldn't be automatically selected for their positions, and only certain players would be picked, so Sullivan was my left mid and Popo was in goal etc. Etc. When I moved them all back and started the next game, only the players who were in the starting 11 that the game deemed right were there, so I had 4 players on the pitch at the start of the match!
  • Options
    It really takes the piss it won't save as I played 3 matches and beat Sheff Utd 5-4 on legendary and drew the other two. I then saved it and found out that when I went back into it I still hadn't played any of those team's.

Does anyone know if starting again will fix it? (I'm 9th so I won't mind)
  • Options
    Patch coming out in the next week or so. EA are saying they've fixed a whole host of bugs.