Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fifa 12

Comments

• Options
    Any
  • Options
    Anyone else fed up with the new defence system and gone back to the old one? I have and enjoy the game much more. There are still over improvements which I enjoy.
  • Options
    Anyone got this on PC?
  • Options
    Anyone got this on PC?
    Yup
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Anyone got this on PC?
    Yup

I just bought it on that Origin, what do you think of it? Graphics wise and does it run well? Maybe a game sometime?
  • Options
    Its pretty good, gave it a solid play over the weekend tho wont get much of a chance now for a couple of weeks.  Origin is shit, seems like they havent finished building it yet.

Graphics are decent, can be maxed out if youve got a decent pc.  Some complaints of stuttering etc on EA official forums but Ive had no problems.  The game breaking crash after games has gone from last year, which is a plus!  Nice to be on par with the consoles for once, tho still is a console port. 

Im pretty shocking at the moment but up for a game at some point yeah, just dont expect a challenge.  Been playing a Man U career (to get used to it) and sitting 14th in Jan after losing 4 out of 5 opening league games.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

No problem I was always a Pro Evo fan but fell out of love with it, thought I'd give Fifa a shout. I will no doubt be shocking at it too until I get used to it.

Don't really like the look of Origin much either but needed it for Battlefield 3 beta, It will need a lot of Improving to be as good as Steam.

Yeah I've read about the stuttering which only seems to happen with ATI cards, I have a 6870 so I quess I'll have to wait and see. Hope it's not too bad.

Gimme a shout anytime for a game I'll pm you my Origin details when ready. Cheers

• Options

Anyone else fed up with the new defence system and gone back to the old one? I have and enjoy the game much more. There are still over improvements which I enjoy.
    Changing the camera angle helped for me. I use it on co-op now, you get to see from a higher vantage point so it's easier to spot runs etc. I'd give it a bit longer maybe, when you get used to it it's enjoyable.
  • Options
    If you do Career Mode with Charlton, who are some possible signings you'd do?
    I managed to get Jonjo Shelvey back on loan from Liverpool. 15k a week is steep but he is brilliant at league 1 level.
  • Options

check out this pic of doc, completely inverted as he losses an aerial challenge. (career mode, cup match vs Crawley Town)

this pic shows the ridiculous collisions and hilarious tackles in this years fifa 12.... lol

http://www.easports.com/media/play/image/96346701

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton Ath 1 – 0 Crawley Town

I did'nt know Solly could do a head stand and still win the ball- even more impressive than real life.  

Also Charlton are now in league 2 in support your club thing. How? I win all my games.

Is the Charlton Life league full up because it won't let my join.
  • Options

thats doc not solly in above pic... what happened is that doc tried to climb over the crawley down striker to win an aerial challenge... when doc jumped the crawley town striker just leaned forward and doc dis a straight up flip, while knocking the ball free with his boot.... great stuff!

and how does that support ur club thing work? i noticed charlton won the league the first week, and then relegated the next week, and now we r in relegation zone... wtf? somebody please explain (xbox 360) ...

• Options
    If you do Career Mode with Charlton, who are some possible signings you'd do?
    I managed to get Jonjo Shelvey back on loan from Liverpool. 15k a week is steep but he is brilliant at league 1 level.
    me too and a young striker from Lyon that is banging goals for fun
  • Options
    I've got McEachran and Tafir on loan.
  • Options
    Why do my back four seem yards slower than any of my opponents? Also I never seem to score, yet my opponents score at will?
  • Options
    Why do my back four seem yards slower than any of my opponents? Also I never seem to score, yet my opponents score at will?
    Because you're not very good?! :-) kidding, what difficulty do you have it on?
  • Options

who do u prefer in net for ur fifa12 lineup? sullivan or hamer ...???

i use sullivan because even tho he has a slightler lower overall rating (61 vs 62), sullivan has better positioning and handling. hamer has a really high 'kicking' rating which inflates his overall score...kicking attributes dont mean shart to me with a gk in fifa...

• Options
    On career mode pick up the British named John Smith on a free who looks anything but British, rating of 77, good keeper.
  • Options
    Hamer kept on dropping everything and palming it away, put Sullivan in goal and he plays much better!
  • Options
    On career mode pick up the British named John Smith on a free who looks anything but British, rating of 77, good keeper.
    Yeah I signed him too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am now 4 games unbeaten, potentially sussed the defence, I now back off the ball & give myself space to steal the ball away, I think patience is the key. I've been playing seasons head to head (10 game league thing) & got promoted to division 9 tonight - happy days!! PS why are we in league 2 on the online player list thing?
  • Options
    @talal I'm on professional
  • Options
    @talal I'm on professional
    Maybe drop it down a level and when you get to grips with it a bit more, step it up.......simples.

And that my friend is why they have level difficulty. ;-)
  • Options
    So far I have only bought one player, which is Thomas Sørensen from Stoke City. He's surprisingly cheap for a 75 overall keeper, and a real gamechanger for me. I have also Harriott, Pope, Popo and Mambo out on loan. I hope that I will be able to find a young striker or offensive midfielder, who has decent rating and a lot of time to develop, having been looking on Luis Gil from Real Salt Lake in MLS, Vincent Aboubakar from Valenciennes in France, and Kenneth Zohore from FC København in Denmark. Buying one of the young talents would require me to sell :(, but it would also be a great investment for the future. I think our team is very solid though, and a lot of the players are quite young
  • Options
    we seem to be going strongish on that support your club thing. we can get out of league 2 people (Xbox)

Also in that pick I saw the 2 on the shorts and as we don't have the most realistic looking players I just assumed it was Solly  
  • Options
    we seem to be going strongish on that support your club thing. we can get out of league 2 people (Xbox)

Also in that pick I saw the 2 on the shorts and as we don't have the most realistic looking players I just assumed it was Solly  

how does that 'support ur club' thing work? do the seasons last every week? 24 hours? month?...

did u notice that charlton were champs in the first season? so confused...

• Options

how does that 'support ur club' thing work? do the seasons last every week? 24 hours? month?...

did u notice that charlton were champs in the first season? so confused...

I think its every 24 hours and then at the end of the week it resets and clubs gets promoted and relegated. The score is based on average but I think its wrong even though I probably only think that because Charlton are so average in League 2.

Also addick16 whats your gamertag? 
  • Options

Bought this today after being a Pro Evo man for years.  Great game. Is it worth buying pro evo too?

• Options
    Rods ... Pro evo this year is a genuine return ... Best PES ever made ... Master League is a joy ...
  • Options
    Really? Think ill have to buy it as welll then, always preferred it tbh.