Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

COMMUTING DISLIKES

Comments

• Options

when you go into a shop for example wilkinson and you go and pay for your items and the person at the tills says "do you required mobile phone top up?"

"NO! If i wanted mobile phone top up i would flaming well ask for it!"

thats really annoys me with a passion!

• Options

But they don't do it on your train do they?

As for the young ladies with cleavage, please sit somehwere else then, they are what makes the torture more bearable for some of us.

• Options
    Even as a cyclist, non-folding bicycles (or unfolded Bromptons) in rush hour.  Obey the rules you bloody idiots.
    People who insist on starting to get off when the train leaves the station before.  Yes, I understand that you are too stupid to realise that there's ample time to get off if you make your move when the train stops and if you're not affecting anyone else then your stupidity doesn't bother me.  But if it's a packed carraige - most of whom are getting off anyway - that you're trying to negotiate yourself through, just wait.
    This winds me up more than anythng.  I'm sitting down, then get the old "excuse me" when the train is just leaving the station before.  FFS, stay seated until the train bloody stops.

"MOVE DOWN THE TRAIN PLEASE"...usually heard at Blackheath.  I've already got someone's armpit in my face, elbow in my back and a hand on my @rse, where do you expect me to move to?

"Excuse me mate, do you know if this train stops at..."  FFS, does it look like I work for South Eastern/London Overground/Underground?

And South Eastern generally.  They do a good job of annoying all of us.

• Options
    Drunks that want to talk to you are pretty annoying too.
  • Options

when you go into a shop for example wilkinson and you go and pay for your items and the person at the tills says "do you required mobile phone top up?"

"NO! If i wanted mobile phone top up i would flaming well ask for it!"

thats really annoys me with a passion!

Not quite on the same subject but whatever floats your boat
  • Options
    Whilst some of the points made on here are valid, a think a few chill pills wouldn't go amiss for one or two of us!
  • Options
    People who take a newspaper into the lavatory on the Sidcup line and then announce the ten minute warning when they exit.

Young ladies with far too much cleavage which bounces around when you go over the points.

People on mobiles who say 'I'm on the train'

Coffee and tea drinkers who look like they don't give a sh*t if they spill it all over the place

Fare dodgers - (We know who you are!)

God botherers - Yes we get few now and then, very difficult to avoid too!

Big Issue sellers

Feet/bags on seats and reluctant to move them

Window lickers

Fidgets

LOL!
  • Options
    Above everything else: white Apple earphones. I have to ask someone every week to turn their terrible music down. 

People not letting you off the tube is also annoying, but I now intentionally walk into them and tell them to let me off first. I hope they learn this lesson and don't do it in future. You can all buy me a beer at the next home game to thank me.
  • Options
    Whilst some of the points made on here are valid, a think a few chill pills wouldn't go amiss for one or two of us!
    thats not the point of the thread bring on yr rants !!!!! yrs grumpily ETC
  • Options
    Sitting next to a beauty who pretends she doesn't want to touch me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wear trainers on my commute. 20 minute walk from the station more often than not a jog to get there in time if the trains playing up. If you have a problem with it come up and let me know. And I'll tell you where to go!
  • Options
    Somebody with terrible BO and you are worried in case somebody thinks it is you!
  • Options

Yeah rude cu**s who try to get on without letting anyone off really piss me off.

Being a massive fatty myself I will always make sure I use my momentum from the leap onto the platform to shoulder barge them .

• Options

You'll have to share those beers those dabos as I'm conducting the same lessons on the tube!

This is a great thread and has reasssured me that I'm not the only one irritated by half the rubbish behaviour on the trains.

Amongst the worst are the eaters - or what they choose to eat. I've had someone munch a whole bag of jumbo peanuts in the seat next to me. Then there was the fat bloke eating a whole Soreen malt loaf followed by a family sized Dairy Milk. A bloke eating what looked like a tupperware box of Chicken Chassuer and accompanying vegetables - cold. The best was someone eating a jar of pickled onions on the tube. Does anything beat that?

• Options
    Too many to mention, people who sit on the aisle seat instead of the window seat is pretty high on the list also people who wear trainers with their suit. Don't get me started on the retards who push the close door button!
  • Options
    People who keep pressing the doors open button before the light has come on. JUST WAIT!!!
    Similarly people who press the button a nano-second after I've pressed it and before the doors have opened, the implication being I can't be trusted to press a bloody button.
  • Options
    Those guys who come on with the sob story about how they're sorry to disturb our journey, but they need 4 pound to get into a shelter.  Why is a shelter charging?  How dim do you think I am?
  • Options

God botherers - Yes we get few now and then, very difficult to avoid too!

Best way to deal with them is to carry a Richard Dawkins book around with you and bring it out when they get their comic book out.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    When the chauffeur isn't wearing the correct uniform. So annoying.
  • Options
    When the train has not moved for 30 minutes with no explanation. Southeastern.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Those guys who come on with the sob story about how they're sorry to disturb our journey, but they need 4 pound to get into a shelter.  Why is a shelter charging?  How dim do you think I am?

They probably paid at least 4 quid for the train ticket
  • Options
    When knobs already on the train by the doors won't step off the train to let people get off.

Do they think that the doors will shut at warp speed the second that they get off?

It's not difficult people!
  • Options

Amongst the worst are the eaters - or what they choose to eat. I've had someone munch a whole bag of jumbo peanuts in the seat next to me. Then there was the fat bloke eating a whole Soreen malt loaf followed by a family sized Dairy Milk. A bloke eating what looked like a tupperware box of Chicken Chassuer and accompanying vegetables - cold. The best was someone eating a jar of pickled onions on the tube. Does anything beat that?

Saw a woman bring out a whole cucumber last week, she eat half of it on the train then stuffed it into her jacket pocket!
  • Options

Saw a woman bring out a whole cucumber last week, she eat half of it on the train then stuffed it into her chatham pocket!

• Options
    Fat people that take up a seat and a half. Eating too much is not a thyriod problem fatty!
    Yeah....sorry about that....
  • Options

Young ladies with far too much cleavage which bounces around when you go over the points.

I've been having second thoughts about this!
  • Options
    My son gets very upset when he finds someone standing on his spot on the platform of a morning. Anyone else get annoyed about this?
  • Options
    When you are heading up the stairs from where you have got off, then you see people running down the stairs with takeaway coffee cups barging everyone to make way so they can get on the train you just got off. Either just get the train or get it at where you get off!!!
  • Options
    When eastern europeans get on begging with a mouth full of gold teeth, f off and pawn your teeth or get a job like all of us sitting on the train have
  • Options
    I once saw I girl try to "reserve" a seat from Cannon Street to London Bridge where her friend was getting on, what really made me laugh is when a lady asked her to move in she tried to justify it and they had a little spat.....some people.