Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield United Away - 1st October

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Anyone on the 08:55 out of St. Panc?

Two of us on this
  • Options

Does anyone know if their is much in the way of food and drink at Sheffield Station? I am not getting te train back until 18.35 so will have a bit of time to kill.

• Options
    Getting 10.55 out of St Panc, any ideas where to watch 2nd half of egg chasers round there ?
  • Options

Does anyone know if their is much in the way of food and drink at Sheffield Station? I am not getting te train back until 18.35 so will have a bit of time to kill.

There's a Burger King to satisfy your nutritional needs.
  • Options
    Pub just off of one of the platforms/concourse called 'Taps' as well. Has one of the largest collection of beers/ciders in the UK.  
  • Options

There's a Burger King to satisfy your nutritional needs.
    great I have some BK bogof vouchers that need using
  • Options
    edited September 2011

Good point Lincs just remembered I do to.

Looking forward to this game even more after last night i think this will be one of the toughest games of our season and will really give us the chance to show how good we can be. If we play like I hear we did last night in the first half I dont think we have much of a chance. With them in abit of bad form at the moment we might be playing them at just the right time.

On the 10:55 train from St Panc

• Options
    I'm going, booked on the 10.25 up, and 18.47 return. Hopefully their nose dive in form should make it a good game for us!!!

Come on you reds!!!
  • Options
    Has anyone got any spare vouchers?
  • Options
    You can get them emailed to you. http://www.burgerking.co.uk/offers

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can get them emailed to you. http://www.burgerking.co.uk/offers

You don't even need to give them a real e-mail address, after you've filled in the info you print them off.

Cheers for the link, the whoppers are on me!
  • Options
    So are people heading to the howard then?
  • Options

Good point Lincs just remembered I do to.

Looking forward to this game even more after last night i think this will be one of the toughest games of our season and will really give us the chance to show how good we can be. If we play like I hear we did last night in the first half I dont think we have much of a chance. With them in abit of bad form at the moment we might be playing them at just the right time.

On the 10:55 train from St Panc

I will be coming across from Cleethorpes on the world's slowest express: The Trans Pennine. I hope BK will honour my vouchers, the small print has the caveat: 'at selected outlets'. As to the game, like us Sheff U is a much changed team with a lot of gifted youngsters. I saw them at Scunny, it looks a good team;  they like to get stuck in as well as pass it around. The side reminds me of the Leeds and Man City sides of the late 60s (how long ago is that !!?), skilled, young, upwardly mobile, a bit arrogant, gifted and 'enthusiastic', i.e. dirty. Roll on Saturday .. come on you Addicks !!!!!!!
  • Options

Reading the fans' player marks for last night it looks as though young Wagstaff has lost a bit of his early season dash. Let's hope that Green is selected. Waggy is  a good little player but perhaps lacks Green's  bit of extra class.

I hope that Powell decides to go with an attacking side. S U look to me like a team which once it gets on top is dangerous but can cave in a bit under pressure, typical perhaps of a side with a lot of young players. I hope that Mr Hollands (a k a Daddy 3 legs) has been getting plenty of rest and recuperation between nappy changes and feeding times. Against a lively S U midfield he will need all the energy he can muster.

• Options
    Anyone on the national express coach at 8:30 from Victoria?
  • Options

You ?
  • Options

You ?
    Really? Why did I only find out now, damn these pesky people who don't tell me anything
  • Options
    could be 28 degrees tomorrow.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/353?&search=sheffield&itemsPerPage=10&region=world

So importantly, do i risk wearing shorts knowing how unpredictable the English weather can be?
  • Options

Going from London Bridge to St Pancas. Does anyone know if the  Northern Line ok tomorrow ?

• Options

I'm on the 8.30am coach. Keep not bothering to go to the barbers so i look like the moppy haired student that i'm not, but aim to counter it by rocking my RedBus shirt.I guess that sort of makes me look like going to an early noughties student reunion!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    northern line bank branch is off this weekend....
  • Options
    anyone got a spare train ticket
  • Options
    northern line bank branch is off this weekend....
    Jubilee to Green Park then, change for Victoria line to Kings Cross/ St Panc. Take about 20 minutes
  • Options
    Just leaving the house,cant wait! COYR!