Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield United Away - 1st October

Comments

• Options
    I'll keep my car park advice to myself seeing as it is going to be a big crowd. Sorry, but you lot are competition.

Haha same. If you don't mind a 15 minute walk there's loads of places to park
  • Options
    Looking forward to this, a favourite away ground for me.

A good showing and a committed display will do us no harm. Just have a feeling its the quality of support and big numbers that will make this a major event in the season, and not so much the result.

Up on the train and back on a megabus- still available for £23 today. Got to be done.

• Options
    Booking train tickets now. Would it be silly of me to get the 5 35 back? Its just that its my brothers birthday and i really need to be back in good time for the evening.
  • Options
    I'm supposed to be coming back on the 5:27 , FGG says 15 minute walk so this should be comfortable?
    Not much I can do about it now but shold i be considering leavig a bit early?

• Options

what and miss bwp hit his 3rd goal ?

• Options
    Booked up and going come you reds
  • Options

I'm supposed to be coming back on the 5:27 , FGG says 15 minute walk so this should be comfortable?

You could walk it in under ten easy I reckon

• Options
    a very brisk walk, 10 is possible  - a slow walk about 15. Reasonably tight I would say as you need to get to the platform when you get to the station.
  • Options
    Just booked by train tickets for this one am on the 0.955 from kings x.
  • Options
    On the 10 25 from St Pancras
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On the train that arrives in Sheff at exactly 2.00 from St.Pancras. Can't wait, if we beat MK Dons mid-week I'm gonna be buzzing.
  • Options

We are all booked up. 08:05 from Auchinleck,four changes later Sheffield for 13:08,my son is hyper about it already!

• Options

You could walk it in under ten easy I reckon

• Options
    All booked up for a return to the old stomping ground
  • Options
    Ok cheers J BLOCK , will time how long it taks on the way there and then see what time we need to leave. COYR
  • Options

we have our tickets, going to be the crunch game so far , cant wait.

come on you reds

• Options
    Anyone tried getting tickets on-line - can't seem to get past the choose how many tickets section - I wanted to book 2 adults and 1 under 16.  any ideas?
  • Options
    On the 10 25 from St Pancras
    Snap!
  • Options
    Any specific pubs people are going to? I know Everton vs Liverpool is the early kick off so it would be good to see some of that.
  • Options
    Anyone tried getting tickets on-line - can't seem to get past the choose how many tickets section - I wanted to book 2 adults and 1 under 16.  any ideas?

only works using internet explorer for me...perhaps a browser issue?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks ISaw - came out of Chrome - now ordered 2 plus 1 - will be there Saturday!
  • Options
    Any specific pubs people are going to? I know Everton vs Liverpool is the early kick off so it would be good to see some of that.
    As you head up the hill out of the station theirs a pub directly opposite on the corner can't remember what it's called but away fans usually gather theire. I'll probably head to the dev cat in city centre though, won't have football on the box but have a blinding range of ale's.
  • Options
    I can't believe how many people are going by train, sounds like a right old knees up.
  • Options
    J Block - not sure the Howard has Sky Sports but does now have a few real ales
    the Globe further up on the left used too but I'm not sure now 
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    That's The Howard J Block

Edit: used to have sky but it was dodgy if I remember
  • Options
    J Block - not sure the Howard has Sky Sports but does now have a few real ales
    the Globe further up on the left used too but I'm not sure now 
    Ye the Globe defo hasn't
  • Options
    The Old Monk will show sky sports  
  • Options
    Anyone on the 08:55 out of St. Panc?
  • Options
    I can't believe how many people are going by train, sounds like a right old knees up.
    My brother and I are getting the train up from Southampton at 8.30am. Likelihood is we'll be plastered upon arrival!
  • Options
    it's gonna be hot hot hot on Saturday. Perfect for passing the ball to and fro and to make the blades chase around while we watch them melt slowly under the sun