Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Labradors, German Shepherds & Dogs.....

Comments

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Anyone that maybe interested in the twin dog car crates (Millie not included) please pm 
    Reckon that would be snapped up on Facebook marketplace mate. Is it K9 Transitibox?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Aquascutum tea towel 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Anyone that maybe interested in the twin dog car crates (Millie not included) please pm 
    Reckon that would be snapped up on Facebook marketplace mate. Is it K9 Transitibox?
    Yes mate, £1100 new. won’t go in the new car. 😢
  • Options
    Wizard our 15 year old flattie died 18 months ago. Since then we have been dogless for the first time in 40 years. About 2 months ago we applied to the Independent Flatcoat Retriever Rehoming people for a flat coat and he arrived a week ago. His name is Archie he is 6 years old and a lovely dog, except he hates cats - a sight of them and he is off so we have to keep him on the lead when in the garden or elsewhere. The rehoming people are providing a trainer to help us get a recall into him, here he is

Quite right Archie - I hate cats as well
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:
    I'm an acquaintance of the bloke who owns the firm, he's into his shooting. What car was it made for mate?
  • Options
    ....sorry, the firm is called TransK9 I'm on about, my bad
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:
    I'm an acquaintance of the bloke who owns the firm, he's into his shooting. What car was it made for mate?
    No idea its always been in vans, it slopes back and front so Im guessing at a 4x4 or large estate. I cant get my boys in it. But smaller Sheps or females fit no problem. Already getting lots of interest so be quick. ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:
    No idea its always been in vans, it slopes back and front so Im guessing at a 4x4 or large estate. I cant get my boys in it. But smaller Sheps or females fit no problem. Already getting lots of interest so be quick. ;)
    If you can't sell, let me know mate and I'll ask about for you. Sounds like it'll go with no problem though 👍🏻
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I was told a lot of dogs like coconut water and that it is a nice refreshing treat for them in moderation. I googled it and it seems it is refreshing and good for their breath, general health and coat.  I saw some pure stuff today, no additives, 100% pure in Tesco and thought JJ and me would try some. I didn't give him much but he loved it. His tail wagged as he drank it. I tried a quarter of a glass at the same time and I thought it was vile. I drunk as much as I could (most of it) and gave him the rest.

I have been tempted to try one of the chicken treats he loves out of curiosity, but have changed my mind now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watch it, too much coconut water like with us will give your dog the “two Bob bits” we regularly feed coconut paste in food or directly to the skin on hot spots etc. But coconut is certainly good for them. 😉👍
  • Options
    Mrs TCE with Valli, JJ and Bailey
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Will only use as a rare treat.
  • Options
    What about these doggy hot dogs. Are they ok in moderation? He likes them.

• Options
    What about these doggy hot dogs. Are they ok in moderation? He likes them.

All our dogs have them daily, ideal for hiding any medication in them. 50p a tin in B&m 😉
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Is that human ones? I get the doggy ones from Pets at home. Are they the same? Could be saving some money if so :) 50p a tin! Haven't needed to hide medication yet, but my mum uses mortadella - dogs scoff that down ultra quick.
  • Options
    Is that human ones? I get the doggy ones from Pets at home. Are they the same? Could be saving some money if so :) 50p a tin! Haven't needed to hide medication yet, but my mum uses mortadella - dogs scoff that down ultra quick.
    Yep, ideal for training treats as is Iceland cheap and cheerful cheese.
    most if not all stuff is double the price in PAH
  • Options
    Devastated - had to say goodbye to my best mate Scooby today - 15 year old Springer Spaniel - his back legs had slowly got worse from around summer last year - last 2 weeks he deteriorated very quickly - his weight loss was alarming, particularly around his back half - last night he couldn't even stand - made the call to the vet this morning that nobody wants to make - he died in my arms

Life is never going to be the same again
  • Options
    Devastated - had to say goodbye to my best mate Scooby today - 15 year old Springer Spaniel - his back legs had slowly got worse from around summer last year - last 2 weeks he deteriorated very quickly - his weight loss was alarming, particularly around his back half - last night he couldn't even stand - made the call to the vet this morning that nobody wants to make - he died in my arms

So sorry to hear about your loss. Dogs are an important part of life for dog owners and a loss of such a pet is hard to take. My Border Collie is 12 and has aged in the last 12 months. I dread the moment when we have to say goodbye.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so sorry for your sad lose
  • Options

Thoughts are with you “Run to the Bridge Scooby”
  • Options

Had Bob go last, it’s heart breaking, I feel for you. The worst bit is getting home to an empty house. Found Magnus in Jan, and he has filled the gap, will never replace Bob. 

Time me is a great healer. 
  • Options
    Literally the thought of this fella not being there in the evening when I get home from work terrifies me. 

Rest in peace Scoob. He sounds like a special boy.

All the best in learning to live with his loss.
  • Options
    Just ordered Darcy's wheelchair / dog cart off Amazon and it's coming tomorrow. Will let you know how she's getting on
  • Options

Magnus out & about this morning.
  • Options

Having had to say goodbye to our beloved Springer Spaniel Scooby last week, we decided that our house / our family has to have a dog in our lives, so as the saying goes 'if you fall off the bike, you get straight back on', welcome to Chez Flashheart Buster and Bodie - 12 weeks old - causing chaos - love em to bits - put a smile back on my face
    Good for you, lovely boys. Be warned training siblings is hard work. Concentrate on the more dominant one and hopefully the more submissive one will follow his lead. Good luck.😉
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    My good lady bringing ours home after their walk.