Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons Boycott!

1235»

Comments

• Probably only do a couple of always next year and will be saving my cash for the trip to St James!

If you're going to St James', save some money to buy a pair of binoculars from what I have been told
  • Probably only do a couple of always next year and will be saving my cash for the trip to St James!

I hope you mean Newcastle and not Exeter the following season.

• C_A_F_C said:

MK Dons vs Charlton last game of the season we're in the same position Bournemouth were in yesterday, you still gonna stand by your principles?

Depends on whether we got extra seats.
  • Kap10 said:

So who here is going next season after their promotion

I will be Boycotting the none football team's ground.

AFC Wimbledon are the dons not MK Franchise

Paulie do you post this type of crap just to get attention?
    No, I like a number of people swore never to step foot inside that stadium, because of what happened with Wimbledon and their loyal fans.

Just because you don't agree no need for a comment like that
    Loyal fans that never turned up. If they had supported in numbers maybe I'd have more sympathy for them
    just like the thousands of charlton supporters that stayed away from selhurst park, those disloyal, shit supporting bastards.
  • When fans successfuly petitioned not to have a friendly at MK Dons (must have 10 or 11 years ago) we did not have to play MK Dons as it was a friendly which doesn't count to any record. Only fitness levels. So fans did not want to go because of how they came to exist. When we were in the same division as them between 2009 and 2012 we had to play them so fans went. In 2010 we got drawn away to them in a competitive knockout competition so fans went. And for at least between 2015-16 we will be in the same division again so we will have to play them. So fans will go. If they tried to arrange a friendly again fans would not go as we don't need to play them. Fans will only go if we need to play them.
  • Kap10 said:

No, I like a number of people swore never to step foot inside that stadium, because of what happened with Wimbledon and their loyal fans.

Loyal fans that never turned up. If they had supported in numbers maybe I'd have more sympathy for them
    just like the thousands of charlton supporters that stayed away from selhurst park, those disloyal, shit supporting bastards.
    ....except that the Wimbledon 'fans' never turned up at either their own ground (Plough Lane) or at their ground-share (Selhurst) - not really comparable with CAFC fans who refused to travel to Selhurst (or Upton Park).

• Will be there as my daughter lives there weekend away
  • Wimbledon never had any supporters. Did you ever meet one apart from stomping away from that dump Plough Lane after we'd lost again? As for Franchise FC - shouldn't exist. As for going - not made it there yet perhaps next season. Far more interested in trips to Sunderland or Newcastle.
  • I'm going, if at all possible. Boycott if you like, but don't give the reason that you're doing it because you don't like the chairman or manager or you might never go to another football match again.
  • Kap10 said:

You're point, would be better made if you talked about the fans that did not turn up at the Valley before we were moved to Selhurst.
  • Sponsored links:

• I say ... Support the team
  • I'd be a tad more sympathetic to Wimbledon Football Club, if they were not trying to close down one of the few Greyhound tracks in the London area for their new ground.
    Greyhound racing has been the the stadium for 87 years, do Wimbledon F C give a feck, appears not !

• Pleased for Dean Lewington, well deserved promotion for him.
  • Seems as though its trendy to slag off a club as admirable as AFC Wimbledon now...
  • Afc Wimbledon wasthe first real successful attempt in forming to counter a plot to steal a clubs soul and identity,

Some of their fan base are no good little built mugs
  • So Playoff semi-final second leg v MK Dons, and we're drawing after the home tie...............you won't go? MENTAL!!!!