Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons Boycott!

Comments

• Talal said:

RedChaser said:

So who here is going next season after their promotion

I will be Boycotting the none football team's ground.

AFC Wimbledon are the dons not MK Franchise

I went in our record breaking league one season to cheer the lads on for a point after Green and Yann combined second half, what's your problem?
    Not a proper football club
    twat of a owner
    twat of a manager

refuse to take the name dons out of their name despite being nothing to do with Wimbledon
    got let straight into the league instead of AFC Wimbledon which to me was wrong

I hate the club and would never step foot in their stadium, I might be on my own with that but I don't really care lol
    The amount of times you've made a point of saying that you support Charlton and will always support the team yet this bothers you.
    I will always support Charlton, but you don't have to go every game to do it
    I mean have you been to every single game this season, I doubt it does that mean when u did not go you was not supporting Charlton no, you was supporting them from afar, which is what I will be doing come that game
  • edited May 2015

Talal said:

RedChaser said:

I went in our record breaking league one season to cheer the lads on for a point after Green and Yann combined second half, what's your problem?
    twat of a owner
    twat of a manager

refuse to take the name dons out of their name despite being nothing to do with Wimbledon

I hate the club and would never step foot in their stadium, I might be on my own with that but I don't really care lol
    The amount of times you've made a point of saying that you support Charlton and will always support the team yet this bothers you.
    I mean have you been to every single game this season, I doubt it does that mean when u did not go you was not supporting Charlton no, you was supporting them from afar, which is what I will be doing come that game
    Paulie why cut off your nose to spite your face, I know a good hypnotist who can put you in a trance, come to the game with me you won't even realise we are playing the 'franchise' and get behind the boys; you know it makes sense :wink:
  • Been twice on a freebie for Charlton games (thanks Grant).

Might go again if it's an important game.

Or free ;0)

• I won't be going.

The seats are comfortable, but that ground is the definition of 'soulless arena'
  • Danny Green and Wagstaff both got promoted. Who's better?

Waggy
  • Danny Green and Wagstaff both got promoted. Who's better?

Waggy without a doubt.

• edited May 2015
    Don't start @HenryIrving off for Gawds sake! Waggy but Danny's got a nicer house :smiley:
  • With @paulie8290 on this one. Still can't give my ticket money to a "non" football club (IMHO).
  • I'll be there, cracking stadium
  • Sponsored links:

• Wimbledon died when they brought john Hartson for 10 million (ish), not when the owners realised they had no ground or fans and football was not sustainable in that area of London
  • RedChaser said:

twat of a owner
    twat of a manager

Your loss.
    I'm going. It's a superb stadium despite the lack of atmosphere and personally I have absolutely no problem with them.

Oh plus it's half an hour from me which is the main reason I'm pleased they got promoted.
    I can now watch charlton not far from me.

Won't see you at MK Paulie.
    Party round yours after then Beds?
  • RedChaser said:

twat of a owner
    twat of a manager

Your loss.
    I'm going. It's a superb stadium despite the lack of atmosphere and personally I have absolutely no problem with them.

Oh plus it's half an hour from me which is the main reason I'm pleased they got promoted.

It's probably the closest place to the stadium to get a beer !
  • Bet your glad you resurrected this thread paulie
  • Will go if my shift pattern allows.
  • RedChaser said:

twat of a owner
    twat of a manager

Your loss.

Why not. I will inform the missus!
  • Tavern wants to know the chip to portion ratio?
  • Talal said:

RedChaser said:

twat of a owner
    twat of a manager

Of course I haven't been to every game, I just don't bleat on about how the team will always get my support no matter what like you do, so am surprised that you'd decide not to go and support them because of some daft grudge.
  • Couldn't stand Wimbledon, dislike AFC and MK Dons are a soulless club in a soulless city ... But Charlton are my team and all things being equal I'll go back to to the MK Dons stadium where I saw MK Dons play Swansea in The Johnstone Paint Trophy Semi Final
  • Decent ground, decent pubs. Will be going if work and family commitments allow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fairly local to us, so our merry little band will be there, still don't agree with the whole MK Dons thing though.
  • edited May 2015

Danny Green and Wagstaff both got promoted. Who's better?

Both have spent more time on the Bench than a high court judge.

I'll be going, missed it last time, new ground for me.

• So who here is going next season after their promotion

Paulie do you post this type of crap just to get attention?
  • Will be going, great stadium.
  • Depends what I'm upto when we play them might go might not.
  • One less away day for me next season.
  • edited May 2015

No, I like a number of people swore never to step foot inside that stadium, because of what happened with Wimbledon and their loyal fans.

Just because you don't agree no need for a comment like that
  • MK Dons vs Charlton last game of the season we're in the same position Bournemouth were in yesterday, you still gonna stand by your principles?
  • So who here is going next season after their promotion

No, I like a number of people swore never to step foot inside that stadium, because of what happened with Wimbledon and their loyal fans.

Just because you don't agree no need for a comment like that
    Loyal fans that never turned up. If they had supported in numbers maybe I'd have more sympathy for them
  • Probably only do a couple of always next year and will be saving my cash for the trip to St James!