Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GET OUT PARKINSON!!!!!!

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
DISGRACE DISGRACE DISGRACE!!!!!!!
NO TACTICS, GUTLESS, NO SPIRIT, NO GENUINE CHANCES AGAINST A TEAM 4 DIVISIONS LOWER.

DO THE DECENT THING AND ***K OFF NOW. WE DIDNT JUST LOSE WE GOT BATTERED. YES BATTERED PARKINSON.......RESIGN

Comments

• Options
    We're second in League 1.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]We're second in League 1.

Precisely. And who took us there.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]We're second in League 1.[/quote] By default........we have been lucky to remain there so long and wont be there at 5pm next saturday...........PArkie OUT NOW
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]We're second in League 1.[/quote]

Come back and tell us where we are in six week's time.
  • Options
    I'm not sure how you get to second in the league by default. We were 5th in the league on the opening day because we begin with the letter 'C'. That's by default.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Precisely. And who took us there.
    Alan Pardew sent us on our way and not many managers would have turned it around.
  • Options
    Professionals they ain't, fecking disgrace..

Felt for Darren re the goal thou, save in the first half was top draw.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]

Come back and tell us where we are in six week's time.

Well maybe in 6 weeks time saying 'Parky Out' will carry a bit more credibility.
  • Options
    W'ell be lucky to be above Gillingham in 6 weeks time. Picture this scenario.....We got relegated from the premier, we started ok in championship, we tailed off, we got relegated the next year. I dont want Parkinson to have anything to do with our fate over Christmas with all those points at stake.
    GET rid of him and every twat dancing to his tune on the staff and get in someone who cares about the club.
    LENNIE
    CURBS
    KILLER
    ANYBODY....................
  • Options
    Sounding familiar....We started well this season, we would have tailed off already if there was any consistancy below us, we shouldnt even be in the top 4 the way its been going. If we dont turn this around we will end up mid table, next season we may go down because we will lose any so called good players if we dont go up this year. Huddersfield, Leeds and even Colchester Shithole are far far superior to us in terms of technical ability and scoring goals. We dont create chances, we cant pass a ball, we can do anything, we are shite.....And I will still be there Saturday lol.

OUT PARKINSON!!!! Wouldnt like to be in your boots next Sat at 2.55
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get out Parkinson you pratt, absolute shocking, no clue what so ever. Where was the tactics where was the fight where was the passion?
    To makes things worse the mug that brought Parkinson into the club gets to laugh in our faces on Tuesday when they dump us out of the JPT.

PARKINSON OUT!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    Alan Pardew sent us on our way and not many managers would have turned it around.

Rubbish. PArkinson was there throughout pardews reign and was partly responsible being his assistant. Other managers eg Billy Davies at forest kept their teams up with weaker squads.

One up front (and a shit one at that) says it all.

Nice guy and all that but he is not the right man for us. We would have got annhialated in the championship today on that performance and that was our first team.
  • Options
    Rodney - in all fairness, a championship team would not have played that way against us and we would probably have been ok. What pisses me off is that we can't adapt to the way a team is playing against us, particularly when our own tactics are cleary not working. We seem to have one game plan and if that doesn't work we are rogered. We start seasons well but get found out and shut out after a time because of this. When our first game plan fails, we panic and the whole team seems to fall apart like it did today (at least 2 times we dribbled the ball out of play when under no pressure). I worry for the rest of the league 1 season because I think we've been found out - again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]

Rubbish. PArkinson was there throughout pardews reign and was partly responsible being his assistant. Other managers eg Billy Davies at forest kept their teams up with weaker squads.

Nice guy and all that but he is not the right man for us. We would have got annhialated in the championship today on that performance and that was our first team.
    Weaker squads overall but ours was completely unbalanced thanks to Pardew and with pretty much nothing up front.

Partly responsible but a huge amount of it was down to Pardew. He made the decisions in the end.

This season obviously a lot down to Parkinson but with a lot less money to spend on transfers and wages than Pardew had.

Not saying he's the right manager but I'd like to see a list of managers everyone would like, we could realistically get and would definitely turn it around.

Sacking him isn't going to instantly turn it all around. It's worrying because either way we could struggle.
  • Options

Sacking him isn't going to instantly turn it all around. It's worrying because either way we could struggle.

Spot on, thats the worrying thing now...we are in such a rut and i cant see how well get out of it at the moment. Damned if we do and damned if we dont.
  • Options
    So Northwich had more resources to call on today than us??? They lost their captain and to scorer for gods sake and still mullered us, Andy Preece outmanaged Philip Parkinson....we were utterly shameful and Parkinson should go....and i hope Mcloud gets five match ban for the elbow too!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]So Northwich had more resources to call on today than us??? They lost their captain and to scorer for gods sake and still mullered us, Andy Preece outmanaged Philip Parkinson....we were utterly shameful and Parkinson should go....and i hope Mcloud gets five match ban for the elbow too!!!
    Shut up Seth, you're just being silly now!!
  • Options
    we will win saturday but on the road we cant win now,we stink the place out week in week out,it will catch up with us soon,anyway lets focus on what has just happened,we just made history!!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    the tinted spec brigade will have a hard day today, even for them..... admit it guys it was a disgrace, keepers saves aside.
  • Options

And who's taking us away again? Can you really see us staying there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRAddick[/cite]

When he starts taking us away come back then. As for now, despite a poor patch (which every team will have), we're STILL in 2nd.
  • Options

So what ? He was in charge when we got relegated and being second in league one is something that anyone could do. We have a championship group of players therefore we should be there or above with any muppet being the manager. The fact of the matter is that he took a team and now in a lower league they are even playing worse than before. His tactics are sh.te, he sends out Dickson on loan and keeps a useless, lazy dirty player like McLeod.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]

When he starts taking us away come back then. As for now, despite a poor patch (which every team will have), we're STILL in 2nd.

Yeah you're right lets wait. Can you tell me how far away i should wait though. Playoffs (well we're still in the playoffs), Just outside playoffs (well we're still just outside the playoffs), mid table (well we're still midtable which is near to just outside the playoffs , bottom half? If you choose to only look at the now instead of the bigger picture then fine, that's not me though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE7 Expat[/cite]

So what ? He was in charge when we got relegated and being second in league one is something that anyone could do. We have a championship group of players therefore we should be there or above with any muppet being the manager. The fact of the matter is that he took a team and now in a lower league they are even playing worse than before. His tactics are sh.te, he sends out Dickson on loan and keeps a useless, lazy dirty player like McLeod.

We see every season lots of teams that don't fulfil their potential. Just look at Newcastle last year. Having the players to do it and actually achieving it are two separate things. I agree that we probably have the second best squad in the league, but that doesn't make actually being second any less of an achievement in my eyes.
  • Options

Actually Mr Dowie started it Pards just kept the momentum on a downward trend with a little Les R cameo in between for good measure.
  • Options

Yeah you're right lets wait. Can you tell me how far away i should wait though. Playoffs (well we're still in the playoffs), Just outside playoffs (well we're still just outside the playoffs), mid table (well we're still midtable which is near to just outside the playoffs , bottom half? If you choose to only look at the now instead of the bigger picture then fine, that's not me though.

I see your point DR, but like I said in my above post, we're achieving what we should be at the moment. If the poor run continues and we begin to slip away, then people can start calling for changes then. We can't sack a manager every time we hit bad form - or do you think we should?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE7 Expat[/cite]

We see every season lots of teams that don't fulfil their potential. Just look at Newcastle last year. Having the players to do it and actually achieving it are two separate things. I agree that we probably have the second best squad in the league, but that doesn't make actually being second any less of an achievement in my eyes.
    fair enough but I you had a team like charlton just relegated and playing in League 1 you couldn't have them in the top two ?? and by the way we are only 1 point from 4th and I have never ever seen Charlton play so badly.
  • Options
    Parky never satisfied me. I was just beginning to warm to him after the good run we had but this is Pardew when we first got back to the championship. We was 2nd place around this time and look where we ended up come may.
  • Options
    cant see any point in getting rid of parkinson. he has had a good season on balance so far. we NEVER do well in the cups, so whats new there. we were beaten today by a team ten games without defeat. whatever league they are in the are in good form. were at a crossroads, one win in eight and two straight defeats. its not the end of the season, just the end of the cup. its a big league and although the extra money and glory of cups is great we need promotion. we cant afford a big squad. we cant afford much quality. we cant afford to sack parky. back him and the team or back off!
  • Options
    Parkinson Out Gritt In. And I don't mean there's snow on the way.