Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• But don't we charge per letter?

Plus the letters should have different values like Scrabble.
    Do we charge for punctuation as well, for example the ' in N'Guessan?
  • But don't we charge per letter?

Plus the letters should have different values like Scrabble.
    Do we charge for punctuation as well, for example the ' in N'Guessan?
    N'Guessan we would.

• bound to be signing news soon as I'm off home now and won't have internet access until 7pm.
    I heard it was imminent ;)
    How tall is he?
  • edited July 2012
    bound to be signing news soon as I'm off home now and won't have internet access until 7pm.
    How tall is he?
    No idea but he is very fast

• edited July 2012
    thecomet.net/stevenage-fc/wilson_set_for_move_to_championship_side_1_1431954

could it be us ?
    We do need backup for Solly and he is ex-charlton....

• All names and numbers are £12.50 whatever the length. So get BWP on the back to get your money's worth!
  • edited July 2012
    bound to be signing news soon as I'm off home now and won't have internet access until 7pm.
    No idea but he is very fast

Ah Ha....so the Usain Bolt rumour surfaces again!

• edited July 2012

could it be us ?
    Hope not!
    I hope so! Wilson's an excellent player. Better right winger than Green and Wagstaff and can also play right back, so signing him would mean we have options, competition and cover in abundance for the right hand side.
  • All names and numbers are £12.50 whatever the length. So get BWP on the back to get your money's worth!
    Which is why we want to sign players with short names! It all makes sense now...
  • edited July 2012

could it be us ?
    Hope not!
    I hope so! Wilson's an excellent player. Better right winger than Green and can also play right back, so signing him would mean we have options, competition and cover in abundance for the right hand side.
    Agree. Good cover for Waggy and Solly

• Sponsored links:

• Wilson, Baldock and then Ladabie for CM competition would make me very happy.
  • Well he can cover three positions and is a decent player so I would be happy if we got him.
  • Fleck's gone to Coventry
  • Fleck's gone to Coventry
    Nobody speaking to him?
  • Freddie Warren has joined Barnet.
  • Freddie Sears has joined Colchester from W Ham
  • Freddie Warren has joined Barnet.
    Good move for him, Mark Robson is their manager, doubt he'd have got a FL club otherwise.

could it be us ?
    Hope not!
    I hope so! Wilson's an excellent player. Better right winger than Green and can also play right back, so signing him would mean we have options, competition and cover in abundance for the right hand side.
    Agree. Good cover for Waggy and Solly

So is Green leaving...?
    Really. That's some signing for them

Really. That's some signing for them

can't agree. was there on loan last year and did nothing.
  • edited July 2012
    It's interesting how peoples opinions of players can vary so dramatically! As I said a couple of weeks ago.......

Not too sure about lawrie Wilson - mate works at Stevenage so I've seen them a fair bit. He's pretty pacey and a strong runner but his final ball is awful. In the first leg of their playoff semi he was shocking, couldn't have looked less interested and positional sense left a lot to be desired. Tbh, he looked like a player who was on his way out and didn't want to get injured, not the best attitude given the nature of the game. Can't see him in the championship.

Spoke to my mate again earlier and he felt that he's nowhere near good enough for the championship, final ball is almost non existent. The club apparently haven't finalised where he is going. it's got quite complicated.
  • Sponsored links:

• @scoham. We can but hope.

Siure we can sell such a great talent for a couple of million to fund our spending ; - )
  • I reckon Baldock would get 20 plus goals if he played regular football and I would love it if we signed him.

As for Wilson he looked shite in the play-offs and crap when we beat them 2-0 so no thanks.

And I don't know anything about this Ladabie bloke so I would be underwhelmed, then again I was underwhelmed with Hollands last year so he may turn out to be brilliant.
  • AFKA copyrighted the use of the term "underwhelmed", when referring to our signing of Kermogant.

Don't let him forget.

;o)
  • An interesting theory on FR , wiki says he is from Sidcup.

04 Jul 2012 17:51:01
    Charlton are set to make a move for Arsenal youngster Conor Henderson.

Henderson, who has featured in cup competitions for the team, has had a long term knee problem and is now believed to be fully fit. He can play out wide on the left on in the middle an Chris Powell see's him as a perfect back-up to Johnnie Jackson due to their very similar playing styles and abilities.

It is believed to be a loan deal with a view to a permanent move in the summer if he impresses.
  • If there's going to be a signing this week it's going to be tomorrow.
  • i thought by this point in the summer we might have something a little bit more true than the football rumours crap
    Or Friday

• aswad thomas ex academy who i always thought looked good in the youth team has just signed for grimbsy - seems to have progressed well through non league from woking for 2 years in conference south to braintree in conference national for a year and now beenb bought by grimsby! could be in the football league soon, still only 22
  • An interesting theory on FR , wiki says he is from Sidcup.

04 Jul 2012 17:51:01
    Charlton are set to make a move for Arsenal youngster Conor Henderson.

Henderson, who has featured in cup competitions for the team, has had a long term knee problem and is now believed to be fully fit. He can play out wide on the left on in the middle an Chris Powell see's him as a perfect back-up to Johnnie Jackson due to their very similar playing styles and abilities.

It is believed to be a loan deal with a view to a permanent move in the summer if he impresses.
    I can soon verify if this is true. I work with his Aunt.
    Or Friday

First day of training tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!