Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Can everyone stop using a . or a :) or a ;) or a :o) please.
  • OK

*_*
  • Well my prediction of one or two signings today look to be horribly wrong. Let's hope tomorrow is the day!
  • Can everyone stop using a . or a :) or a ;) or a :o) please.
    :-o
  • Not signing big names then, two with 4 letter surnames and one with five.
    It's the cash flow crisis at the club, we can't afford too many letters on the back of the shirts (so no return to the club for Konchesky or Hreidarsson, but Robert Lee is hopeful of being resigned)
  • edited July 2012
    (.)(.)
  • Killer

If we sign players with longer names then surely we make more on the shirt printing?
  • Maybe they're trying to save money for the fans, and the club itself has to print the name on the shirts the players wear...
  • Killer

If we sign players with longer names then surely we make more on the shirt printing?
    Not if they're pony we won't.

• Sponsored links:

• Killer

But if our cash flow is poor, we cannot afford to buy the letters in initially to make a profit selling them to mugs....sorry fans. So what point is there in signing players with big names?
  • But don't we charge per letter?

Plus the letters should have different values like Scrabble.
  • a cheeky 1 million offer for demba ba is on the cards then?
  • So if we sign some Polish players with long names with plenty of Z's and J's then we are minted.
  • But don't we charge per letter?

Plus the letters should have different values like Scrabble.
    We would make a killing on Zoko!
  • I just heard from a mate, who has a mate who is a football agent, that Joss Labadie has been rumoured with us
  • Like the Pole said to his English bride .. 'tonight my sweet you will get something long and hard .... my Surname'
  • I just heard from a mate, who has a mate who is a football agent, that Joss Labadie has been rumoured with us
    Reliable source : - )

out of contract from Tranmere but he is 6' 3" and from Croydon so he'll do.

• So if we sign some Polish players with long names with plenty of Z's and J's then we are minted.
    I think it's rather like Scrabble. The less common letters cost more due to supply and demand.
    Reliable source : - )

out of contract from Tranmere but he is 6' 3" and from Croydon so he'll do.

Yes but being an out of contract Tranmere player means we'll all be "underwhelmed".
  • Sponsored links:

• the important question is, did Covered End Jnr sanction this signing?

Unfortunately I have had no say in any transfers this year lol.
  • the important question is, did Covered End Jnr sanction this signing?

Unfortunately I have had no say in any transfers this year lol.

We're doomed!
  • I thought Labadie was class when he played at the valley is better than Russel IMO
  • I thought Labadie was class when he played at the valley is better than Russel IMO
    Pretty decent on Fifa.. sign him up!
  • passes the height test then
  • bound to be signing news soon as I'm off home now and won't have internet access until 7pm.
  • bound to be signing news soon as I'm off home now and won't have internet access until 7pm.
    I heard it was imminent ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!