Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• What's a Player look like? Was he wearing shin pads and a sweat band?
  • Would be very happy with either Cody Mac or ALF

Who's tallest? ; )
  • Just looked at Wikipedia images its was def not Kasper Gorkss
    Don't see the need for either. Doubt either could play alongside BWP or Wagstaff.

Would rather we signed someone that could play alongside any of those players or Hayes/Euell.
  • What's a Player look like? Was he wearing shin pads and a sweat band?
    definately no sweat band , couldn't see his feet.
  • mendoca in asda - was the 'player' in a white shirt ? sitting next to a guy in black ? he looked alot like a player , but i forget the name 
    Yes i kept typing names into wikipedia images , but it wasn't any of the names i was typing in!

Try Stacy Long

Yes thats the fella!

• Now at Stevenage , used to be with us, panic over, was right though....thankyou Brunello!
  • we should sign all 3 alf,cody and schlup and keep em all on the bench :)
  • we should sign all 3 alf,cody and schlup and keep em all on the bench :)
    Improbable ... but i like it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stacy was at school with Bradley Pritchard (and me of course)
  • edited August 2011

Also sorted for songs aswell.

Old macdonald had a farm

Schlupp just Schlupp (black eyed peas)

Alfie (Lilly Allen)

The Valley never need be quiet again. Sorted

• valley11 - a few of us saw a guy in the directors box yesterday , he looked like a player thats all 

Ah...thanks
  • Another bid rejected for ALF
  • Another bid rejected for ALF
    From who Dizzle , and how much?
  • Wednesday are going mad over him, they can't believe they haven't signed him yet.
    Would be so delighted to see him sign for us instead.
  • We dont need him!
  • We dont need him!
    we need someone though
  • All this we don't need him and no thank to the possibility of signing him makes me laugh. The self same was said leading up to the signing of BWP. Now I don't know whether we need him or not but I'm betting SCP does and that will do for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• We may need him if BWP doesn't sign a new contract - like with the Elliot situation
  • ALF is 24, has a potential sell on value, has scored 110 goals in 257 appearances, wants to play at a higher level and is 5ft 11".

I'd be happy if we signed him.

• Going to put my neck out here and say we don't need him because Wagstaff will score 20 goals playing up top. Sign a right mid for back up instead.
  • Sorry lads, i dont know if its from us or not. Saw it on SSN. Could be from us though
  • Have my doubts about us signing Le Fondre. Can't help thinking about our experiences with McLeod and Dickson - something I think Richard Murray will be quick to highlight to those with the cash.
  • Probably from Wednesday.

I think Benson and Euells showing on Wednesday night showed they are more than capable of filling in for BWP/Hayes during the season, goal scoring isn't going to be our problem this season
  • Sky Sports Web Site are reporting Rotherham are saying ALF has not put in a transfer request written or verbal. 
  • that CH at Colchester we were linked with and bid for earlier this summer is now being linked strongly with Leeds (Okaneghae?)
  • Lol, I would laugh if we nicked ALF from under their noses, they seem certain he is going to sign for them. 
    I'd be over the moon. Imagine us nicking him and starting him on the 3rd. Imagine their sad northern faces! 
    I think they'd laugh like sausages if we started him on the 3rd. Why not start him on a day we actually have a game instead?
    When did that change? Is it on sky? 
  • yes mate it is
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!