Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Did he say we would hear something on possible signing today?
  • Tunchev has only played 5 games in 2 seasons! Definitely NOT what we are looking for. Palace seem to be using the loaning option a lot.
  • Using the loan option a lot and only doing one-month deals. I'm sure they'll try and sort longer dealsout towards the end of August, but still, 4 players in for just a month?
  • Its quite a clever ploy really...its like a trial, where the players can play competitive games...if they are crap, they can send them back
  • Its quite a clever ploy really...its like a trial, where the players can play competitive games...if they are crap, they can send them back

Surely that's what preseason is for. The last thing you want is to lose 4 players a month into the season because there not good enough
    By the time they've got into the team and settled in (if they can do all that in a month) they'll be off again. Then Palace wi'll have to go looking for replacements - they probably won't get a settled team till Christmas at that rate  and will end up in another relegation fight. We can but hope!
  • @PeakieRocket but we want to play them next year! 
  • 04 Aug 2011 12:55:09

Wolves are close to signing former Charlton goalkeeper Stephan Andersen
    from Brondby. The Denmark stopper is wanted by Mick McCarthy as the
    Irishman wants three goalkeepers competing for a first team spot.

from FR again

i used to like andersen thought he was really good keeper!
  • Was it him who had that ridiculously long throw?
  • Was it him who had that ridiculously long throw?
    Yep, he could throw it past the half way line, a good distance past it too!
  • Sponsored links:

• Remember he made an outstanding close range save from Paul Scholes at The Valley in one game, but then made a howler for one of the Utd goals in the same match, which undermined a great performance. Unfortunately he did something similar the next time he got into the side (can't remember against who) and that was the end of his chances at CAFC.

Rated him and feel he would have come to the fore if he'd been kept on after we got relegated, as he was perhaps still a little young and inexperienced for the Prem.
  • Liked Andersen a lot, got his chance when Kiely got injured in pre-season, made a mistake against Spurs when we were 2 up and lost 3-2 and that was it for him. Then Kiely came back, conceded something like ten in three games and we ended up with Myhre for the rest of the year!
  • Chris Wood has signed for Birmingham on loan.

• Chris Wood has signed for Birmingham on loan.

Boomer
  • Liked Andersen a lot, got his chance when Kiely got injured in pre-season, made a mistake against Spurs when we were 2 up and lost 3-2 and that was it for him. Then Kiely came back, conceded something like ten in three games and we ended up with Myhre for the rest of the year!
    Thomas bloody Myhre. Definitely Curbs' strangest bit of decision making for me. Never should have dropped Deano for as long as he did
  • Are there any ?
    Thomas bloody Myhre. Definitely Curbs' strangest bit of decision making for me. Never should have dropped Deano for as long as he did
    What?! Myhre was excellent for us, fully deserved his place
  • Jason Euell is only a relatively big name in Scrabble!
    That is really unfair. Jason was a big name before we bought him and his record with us in the Prem was excellent. He was close to being called up for England.

I heard yesterday that we will be signing him.
  • Good news imho. Reliable source Bing ?
  • :) were nearly on the hundreth page :)
  • Sponsored links:

• wow nearly 100 pages of rumors LOL 
    What?! Myhre was excellent for us, fully deserved his place
    Don't get me wrong, I thought Myhre was decent enough when he played, it's just I hated the way we ostracised Kiely. He wasn't on the best form but he was one of best ever players and it resulted in Deano leaving under a cloud. And not long after that came Nicky Weaver
  • and Nicky Weaver was then wrongly dropped for Elliott
  • @Garrymanilow yeah i agree it wasn't nice to see what happened to Kiely, but he was def out of form so the change was right. Ruthlessness, something people have been hoping CP has.
  • Cor dear , i thought this part of the website would be 'alight' by now , given the fact Saturdays game has been and gone.
  • Plenty of rumours floating round on Saturday:

I'll start with that Elliot could be a West Ham player by next Saturday.

Any others?
  • Plenty of rumours floating round on Saturday:

I'll start with that Elliot could be a West Ham player by next Saturday.

Any others?
    Heard that too.  Dont know if there is any truth in it though
  • some deluded tweeter ' theinsidecut' thinks brighton want francis...
  • Rumours from Sat

Heard we are after a striker and a CB

The jury is out on Hayes

Hamer has a broken finger

• Rumours from Sat

Heard we are after a striker and a CB

The jury is out on Hayes

Hamer has a broken finger

Which jury Swis ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!