Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    My scouse mate has just got his son a trampoline for the garden off the internet , i asked him which site he got it from . He said ' google maps '
  • Options
    I always thought my wife had tourettes.
    It turns out I am a dick and she really does want me to f**k off!
  • Options
    Got a new Jack Russell pup today, he's mainly black and brown with just a
    small white area so I've called him Bradford .
  • Options
    Got a pure white kitten today, called her racist fascist.
  • Options
    The French have claimed that they printed topless pictures of Kate Middleton because England sent them Joey Barton.

It was a case of tit for twat!
  • Options
    A woman and a baby were

In the doctor's examining room,

Waiting for the doctor to come in

For the baby's first exam.

The doctor arrived, and examined the baby

Checked his weight, saw it was a little low

And being a little concerned,

Asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.

'Breast-fed,' she replied.

'Well, strip down to your waist,'

The doctor ordered.

She did.

He pinched her nipples,

Pressed,

Kneaded,

And rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination.

Motioning to her to get dressed,

The doctor said,

'No wonder this baby is underweight.

You don't have any milk.'

I know,' she said,

'I'm his Grandma,

But I'm glad I came.
  • Options
    The marriage of an 80 year old man and a 20 year old woman was the talk of the town. After being married a year, the couple went to the hospital for the birth of their first child.

The attending nurse came out of the delivery room to congratulate the old gentleman and said, 'This is amazing. How do you do it at your age?'

The old man grinned and said, 'You got to keep the old motor running.

The following year, the couple returned to the hospital for the birth of their second child. The same nurse was attending the delivery and again went out to congratulate the old gentleman.

She said, 'Sir, you are something else. How do you manage it?'

The old man grinned and said, 'You gotta keep the old motor running..'

A year later, the couple returned to the hospital for the birth of their third child.

The same nurse was there for this birth also and, after the delivery, she once again approached the old gentleman, smiled, and said, 'Well, you surely are something else! How do you do it?'

The old man replied, 'It's like I've told you before, you gotta keep the old motor running.'

The nurse, still smiling, patted him on the back and said: 'Well, I guess it's time to change the oil. This one's black.
  • Options
    My girlfriend and I recently went on our 9th date to see the new Batman film.

Our dates so far can be summarised as follows:-

Dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, Batman!
  • Options
    If you get an E mail telling you that you can catch Swine Flu from tins of
    ham then delete it. It's Spam.
  • Options
    The french have claimed that they printed pics of Kate Middleton because QPR sent them joey barton....it was just a case of tit for twat!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I turned to drugs when my mother in law died.........................I like to celebrate in style.
  • Options
    A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all work at the same office for a female boss who always goes home early.
    "Hey, girls," says the brunette one day, "let's go home early tomorrow. She'll never know."

So the next day, they all leave right after the boss does. The brunette gets some extra gardening done, the redhead goes to a bar, and the blonde goes home to find her husband having sex with the female boss.

She quietly sneaks out of the house and vows to return home at her normal time the next day.
    In the morning, the brunette says: "That was fun, we should do it again sometime."

"No way," says the blonde. "I almost got caught.
  • Options
    A turkey is chatting with a bull.
    "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighs the turkey, "but I just haven't got the energy."
    "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replies the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."
    The turkey pecks at a lump of dung and finds that it actually gives him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree.
    The next day, after eating some more dung, he reaches the second branch.
    Finally after a week, there he is proudly perched at the top of the tree.
    Unfortunately he is spotted by a farmer, who shoots him out of the tree.
    Moral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there!!
  • Options
    Liverpool will sign Lenny Henry in the transfer window in January so that they can stay in the premier.
  • Options
    I pinched this from The Sun today

'When I get married I'm wearing a kilt'
    'Oh yeah .. what's the Tartan'
    'The usual, a simple white dress'
  • Options
    Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete fucking twats.
  • Options
    Schools are fucking hypocrites…….

You can’t take your children abroad during term time but the teachers can……..
  • Options
    Tulisa has announced she will be naked in her next video. It's not a cynical ploy to sell records, it's just because JJB Sports has closed down.
  • Options
    I suffer from Kleptomania. When it gets bad I take something for it.

I'll get me coat
  • Options
    Are Jimmy Saville jokes allowed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Are Jimmy Saville jokes allowed?

whats the difference between Jimmy Saville and poly filler?

jimmy saville filled the cracks before they developed...

• Options
    Dear Jim,

Please could you fix it for the girl in my class who I really fancy to come on holiday with me.

Yours sincerely,

Jeremy Forrest aged 30.
    Maths teacher
    ---------

The BBC News channel just displayed images of the three women who claimed that Jimmy Savile interfered with them sexually. They showed a current picture of each of the women and a picture taken of each of them from the 1970s.

The caption read: Now, then. Now, then. Now, then.
  • Options
    jim couldnt fix it for me to meet johnny cash but he gave me a burning ring to make up for it.

more scandel at he BBC after reports that Rod Hull was caught fisting a young bird.

an angry mob of dyslexic parents have just kicked the fuck out of jimmy somerville.
  • Options
    They wouldn't speak out whilst JImmy Savile was alive so what's the difference Now Then, Now Then?
  • Options
    Whats the difference between Bill Clinton and Jimmy Savile ?

Jimmy Savile never got pubes on his cigar
  • Options
    Whats Jimmy Saville and Maggie Thatcher got in common??..

They both shafted minors in the 80s..
  • Options
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy
  • Options
    Since light travels faster than sound, some Millwall fans appear bright, until you hear them speak.
  • Options
    THE PERFECT HUSBAND

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A mobile phone on a bench
    rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk.
    Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes."

WOMAN: "I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only
    $2,000; is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models.
    I saw one I really liked."

MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$90,000."

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
    WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing... I was just talking to Janie and found
    out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're
    asking $980,000 for it."

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of $900,000. They'll probably
    take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if it's what you reallywant it."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"
    MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."
    The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in
    astonishment, mouths wide open.

He turns and asks, "Anyone know who's phone this is?