Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    If we are doing these old ones...

A ship carrying blue paint crashed with a ship carrying red paint.

The crew were marooned
  • Options
    The police are searching for an escaped convict who fell into a cement mixer.

He is a hardened criminal.

(The Two Ronnies)
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Bad example of a "Dad" joke (brought home by my grandson)

What's the best time to go to the dentist?

2:30

Oddly I have just been to the dentist too. He said that my teeth were fine, but my gums had to come out.
  • Options
    What do you call a woman with a pint of bitter in one hand, a pint of lager in the other and a pint of guinness on her head.
    A. Beer Tricks.

• Options

pettgra said:

What do you call a woman with a pint of bitter in one hand, a pint of lager in the other and a pint of guinness on her head.
    A. Beer Tricks.

....while playing pool
    A. Beer Tricks Potter
    Ah. That is even better!
  • Options
    pettgra said:

A. Beer Tricks.

I like that.
    Also that it reminds me of the old beer game. It involves balancing a full pint on the back of your hand. (A surprisingly easy thing to do.) You then challenge a mate to see if they can balance a pint on the back of each hand. (Also quite easy). Then you walk away.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Halix said:

Oddly I have just been to the dentist too. He said that my teeth were fine, but my gums had to come out.
    Tommy Cooper :-)
  • Options

Halix said:

Tommy Cooper :-)
    Spot on!
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

pettgra said:

A. Beer Tricks.

I like that.
    Also that it reminds me of the old beer game. It involves balancing a full pint on the back of your hand. (A surprisingly easy thing to do.) You then challenge a mate to see if they can balance a pint on the back of each hand. (Also quite easy). Then you walk away.....
    cafcfan said:

pettgra said:

A. Beer Tricks.

I like that.
    Ha Ha. I will try that. Probably best to pick someone that wont punch me in the face, when they are free to do so!
  • Options
    I just bought a set of blinds.
    I was served by Kurt and Rod.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

pettgra said:

cafcfan said:

pettgra said:

A. Beer Tricks.

I like that.
    cafcfan said:

pettgra said:

A. Beer Tricks.

I like that.
    Ha Ha. I will try that. Probably best to pick someone that wont punch me in the face, when they are free to do so!
    Here's another one to wind up everyone and the Landlord. Fold up a bank note, conceal it in your hand, pick up a beer mat, feel it, say you think this is one as there's a small ridge, fold it carefully in half, first one way, then the other until it wears out in the middle, then draw the banknote through the hole. (Some practice might help). Explain to fellow drinkers that it's a promotion by the brewers and that one in ten mats has a note concealed in it. Then watch the whole pub run around tearing beer mats up into small pieces.
    Ha Ha. Well, I may get a dink on the nose in the first instance, if not probably get barred on the second!
  • Options

Hi all, this may be of interest to you. A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for the final Lions Test in Auckland on 8th July. He paid £250 each, incl food & beverage -but he didn't realise when he bought them months ago that it was going to be the same day as his wedding.
    If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place!

It's at the church in Christchurch, Newport 2.30pm Sat July 8th .The bride's name is Julie -- she's 5'8", about 57 Kg, quite pretty and is a really good cook !

Did Julie change her name by deed poll from Sarah? If so, she's had a rough time of it. She was due to get married on the day of the World Cup Final, but it never happened. The last I heard she had decided to start a new life in New Zealand.

• Options
    Greenie said:

My dwarf girlfriend has been a bit down recently because people keep remarking on her size.

So to cheer her up when she gets home from work, I've got her flowers, chocolates, wine and I'm going to run her a nice hot sink.

Excellenteee Greenie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not really a joke but it amused me:

Girl on train: can you effing call me back and tell me what the f is going on cos my effing battery is down to 4% and he effing hasn't called me back. Hello, hello, Mum. Hello, Mum. Oh, the f****r's f****d.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

I can't meet you at tennish, I don't even have a racket.
  • Options
    >
    > *Donald Trump goes on a fact-finding visit to Israel. While he is on a
    > tour of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and dies.*
    >
    >
    >
    > *The undertaker tells the American Diplomats accompanying him, "You can
    > have him shipped home for $50,000, or you can bury him here, in the Holy
    > Land, for just $100."*
    >
    >
    >
    > *The American Diplomats go into a corner and discuss for a few minutes.
    > They come back to the undertaker and tell him they want Donald shipped
    > home.*
    >
    >
    >
    > *The undertaker is puzzled and asks, "Why would you spend $50,000 to ship
    > him home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend
    > only $100? With the money you save you could help pay back some of the
    > deficit, help the homeless or help the elderly."*
    >
    >
    >
    > *The American Diplomats replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried
    > here, and three days later he rose from the dead. We just can't take the
    > risk."*
    >
  • Options
    Was watching Japanese Football last night but it got a bit strange once the 90mins were up as everyone started doing some martial arts... The commentator explained things though, apparently it was just ninja-rie time
  • Options

>
    > Donald Trump goes on a fact-finding visit to Israel.
    >

Well, I was cracking up just reading the first bit!